English Release 22-November 2014
- President's Secretariat
- State Civil Service Officers Undergoing the 116th Induction Training Programme At Lbsnaa Call On The President
- Vice President's Secretariat
- Vice President Emphasizes the Need for Continual Oversight to Ensure that Liberty is not Smothered in Material Prosperit
- Min of Defence
- National Cadet Corps Celebrates 66th Anniversary
- Ministry of Finance
- Competition Commission of India (CCI) Invites Comments from Public in Respect of Proposed Combination Between Holcim Limited and Lafarge S.A.
- Min of Information & Broadcasting
- Team Of ‘Gour Hari Dastaan: The Freedom File’ Meets the Press at the 45TH IFFI
- Directors and Producers of Indian Panorama Opening Films in the 45th IFFI Interact with the Media
- Indian Philosophy of Mutual Respect and Love are My Source of Inspiration: Paul Cox
- ‘Salam Cinema’ Screening Opens Mohsen Makhmalbaf Retro
- Min of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Review of Modified DBTL scheme after one week of launch on 15.11.14 in 54 districts
- Ministry of Water Resources
- Our District-Our Water Programme to be Launched to take the Message of Water Conservation to Every Village of the Country-Uma Bharti
Ministry of Information & Broadcasting22-November, 2014 18:10 IST
|Team Of ‘Gour Hari Dastaan: The Freedom File’ Meets the Press at the 45TH IFFI |
The director of the film ‘Gour Hari Dastaan: The Freedom File’, Anant Narayan Mahadevan along with other team members addressed the press conference today at the 45th IFFI. Speaking about the idea of the film, he said that film portrays the struggle of a man who fights against bureaucracy to reclaim his identity. The film explores the "then" and "now" of a nation caught in a flawed system of its own making, he added. On the question regarding wider recognition of sensible cinema, he said that the masses should support genuine cinema to change the thought process of the society. |
Vinay Pathak, lead actor of the film said that in order to give due recognition to genuine cinema, there is a need to revive the sensibility of the people so that the people will be able to appreciate good cinema.
Screenplay writer C.P. Surendran, Cinematographer Alphonse Roy, Producers Bindiya Khanolkar and Sachin Khanolkar were also present at the conference.
(Release ID :111684)