English Release 31-January 2015
- President's Secretariat
- President’s Message on the Occasion of 38th Anniversary of Indian Coast Guard
- Prime Minister's Office
- PM salutes our scientists, on the successful test-firing of Agni V missile
- PM gives best wishes to all athletes participating in the 35th National Games
- Min of Comm. & Information Technology
- Commemorative Postage Stamp on Swachh Bharat Released
- Min of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
- ACC Appointments
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions31-January, 2015 14:27 IST
|ACC Appointments |
|The Appointment committee of the Cabinet has approved the following: |
(i) The continuation of additional charge of the post of Enforcement Director, Directorate of Enforcement assigned to Shri Rajan S. Katoch, IAS(MP:79), Secretary, Department of Heavy Industry, for a period of three months beyond 31.01.2015.
(ii) Shri Krishna Chaudhary, IPS (BH:79), presently working as Director General, RPF as Director General, Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF) in the pay scale of Rs. 80, 000/- (fixed) with effect from the date of his joining the post upto the date of his superannuation i.e. 30.06.2017 or until further orders, whichever is earlier.
(Release ID :115098)