English Release 24-April 2014
- Election Commission
- List of Contesting Candidates for Parliamentry Constituences(for Poll Dates Till 24 th April)
- Min of Civil Aviation
Delhi Airport to Become Zero Diversionary Airport
- Min of Culture
- Festival of India in China – Launch of Logo, Release of Posters and Webpage
- Min of Earth Science
- IMD Releases Long Range Forecast for the 2014 Southwest Monsoon Season Rainfall
- Min of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
- Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2012
- Min of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Global crude oil price of Indian Basket decline marginally to US$ 106.81 per bbl on 23.4.2014
- Ministry of Railways
- International Conference on - ‘Emerging Fire Protection Technologies for Rolling Stock’ Inaugurated
Ministry of Tourism08-November, 2013 18:27 IST
|Facility of Collective Landing Permits for Group Tourists |
| Government has issued an order relating to Collective Landing Permit for Group tourists as per the notification issued by Ministry of Home Affairs. The facility of Collective Landing permit for Group tourists will be available at the following airports and seaports: |
Airports: Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kochi, Thiruvanathapuram and Goa.
Seaports: Marmagoa (Goa), Kochi, Calicut, Thiruvananthapuram, Mumbai, Nhava Sheva, Chennai and Kolkata.
The facility of Collective Landing Permits shall, however, not be available to the nationals of Afghanistan, China, Ethiopia, Iraq, Iran, Nigeria, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and foreign nationals of Pakistani origin.
No landing permit facility at all shall be granted to a national of Afghanistan, China, Ethiopia, Iraq, Iran, Nigeria, Pakistan, Somalia and Sri Lanka and foreign nationals of Pakistani origin even if he/she is transiting through India and has a confirmed onward journey ticket. In case such a foreigner lands in India without a visa, he/she shall not be allowed to leave the airport/seaport, and shall be put on the first available flight/ vessel for the destination.
Minister of Tourism(I/C) Dr. K.Chiranjeevi has welcomed the notification issued by the Home Ministry and thanked the Home Minister for the same.
(Release ID :100486)