English Release 23-August 2014
- President's Secretariat
- President Inaugurates 6th Edition of KKM Memorial Gold Cup - Rural Football Tournament
- President Underlines Importance of Quality Education
- President of India Condoles The Passing Away of U R Ananthamurthy
- President calls upon IITs to play a pivotal role in developing newer cutting edge technologies
- Prime Minister's Office
- Gujarat CM calls on PM
- PM condoles loss of life in floods in the states of Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar and Assam
- PM meets youth of Gujjar-Bakkarwal communities from Jammu and Kashmir
- Prime Minister receives Tamil National Alliance delegation
- Min of Agriculture
- Union Agriculture Minister lays Foundation Stone for Saffron Park Project at Pampore, Pulwama
- Min of Defence
- First Indigenously Built Stealth Anti-Submarine Warfare Ship- INS Kamorta- Commissioned
- Min of Health and Family Welfare
- All systems in AIIMS under review: Dr Harsh Vardhan
- Min of Human Resource Development
- India-South Australia Collaboration in Education and Vocational Training Sector
- Min of Social Justice & Empowerment
- States should emphasise on Empowerment and Inclusion of the Disabled, says Minister of Social Justice & Empowerment
- Min of Steel
- Shri Narendra Singh Tomar inaugurates “Heat Hardening Pelletisation Unit” at SAIL, Ranchi
- Ministry of Water Resources
- Brahmaputra in High Flood Situation
- Ghagra Continues to Flow in High Flood Situation
Ministry of Tourism08-November, 2013 18:27 IST
|Facility of Collective Landing Permits for Group Tourists |
| Government has issued an order relating to Collective Landing Permit for Group tourists as per the notification issued by Ministry of Home Affairs. The facility of Collective Landing permit for Group tourists will be available at the following airports and seaports: |
Airports: Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kochi, Thiruvanathapuram and Goa.
Seaports: Marmagoa (Goa), Kochi, Calicut, Thiruvananthapuram, Mumbai, Nhava Sheva, Chennai and Kolkata.
The facility of Collective Landing Permits shall, however, not be available to the nationals of Afghanistan, China, Ethiopia, Iraq, Iran, Nigeria, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and foreign nationals of Pakistani origin.
No landing permit facility at all shall be granted to a national of Afghanistan, China, Ethiopia, Iraq, Iran, Nigeria, Pakistan, Somalia and Sri Lanka and foreign nationals of Pakistani origin even if he/she is transiting through India and has a confirmed onward journey ticket. In case such a foreigner lands in India without a visa, he/she shall not be allowed to leave the airport/seaport, and shall be put on the first available flight/ vessel for the destination.
Minister of Tourism(I/C) Dr. K.Chiranjeevi has welcomed the notification issued by the Home Ministry and thanked the Home Minister for the same.
(Release ID :100486)