English Release 22-November 2014
- President's Secretariat
- State Civil Service Officers Undergoing the 116th Induction Training Programme At Lbsnaa Call On The President
- Vice President's Secretariat
- Vice President Emphasizes the Need for Continual Oversight to Ensure that Liberty is not Smothered in Material Prosperit
- Min of Defence
- National Cadet Corps Celebrates 66th Anniversary
- Ministry of Finance
- Competition Commission of India (CCI) Invites Comments from Public in Respect of Proposed Combination Between Holcim Limited and Lafarge S.A.
- Min of Health and Family Welfare
- Press Note on Ebola
- Min of Information & Broadcasting
- Team Of ‘Gour Hari Dastaan: The Freedom File’ Meets the Press at the 45TH IFFI
- Directors and Producers of Indian Panorama Opening Films in the 45th IFFI Interact with the Media
- Indian Philosophy of Mutual Respect and Love are My Source of Inspiration: Paul Cox
- ‘Salam Cinema’ Screening Opens Mohsen Makhmalbaf Retro
- Min of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Review of Modified DBTL scheme after one week of launch on 15.11.14 in 54 districts
- Min of Urban Development
- Venkaiah Naidu, Urban Development Minister, delivers Keynote Address at US – India Smart Cities Conclave
- Shri M.Venkaiah Naidu visits market, residential areas in R K Puram, New Delhi to check cleanliness
- Ministry of Water Resources
- Government to Start Jal Gram Scheme in Every District Says Uma Bharti
- Our District-Our Water Programme to be Launched to take the Message of Water Conservation to Every Village of the Country-Uma Bharti
Ministry of Tourism08-November, 2013 18:27 IST
|Facility of Collective Landing Permits for Group Tourists |
| Government has issued an order relating to Collective Landing Permit for Group tourists as per the notification issued by Ministry of Home Affairs. The facility of Collective Landing permit for Group tourists will be available at the following airports and seaports: |
Airports: Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kochi, Thiruvanathapuram and Goa.
Seaports: Marmagoa (Goa), Kochi, Calicut, Thiruvananthapuram, Mumbai, Nhava Sheva, Chennai and Kolkata.
The facility of Collective Landing Permits shall, however, not be available to the nationals of Afghanistan, China, Ethiopia, Iraq, Iran, Nigeria, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and foreign nationals of Pakistani origin.
No landing permit facility at all shall be granted to a national of Afghanistan, China, Ethiopia, Iraq, Iran, Nigeria, Pakistan, Somalia and Sri Lanka and foreign nationals of Pakistani origin even if he/she is transiting through India and has a confirmed onward journey ticket. In case such a foreigner lands in India without a visa, he/she shall not be allowed to leave the airport/seaport, and shall be put on the first available flight/ vessel for the destination.
Minister of Tourism(I/C) Dr. K.Chiranjeevi has welcomed the notification issued by the Home Ministry and thanked the Home Minister for the same.
(Release ID :100486)