English Release 20-December 2014
- Prime Minister's Office
- Prime Minister Congratulates Indian men and women Kabaddi teams for winning Kabaddi World Cups
- PM attends meeting of Somnath Trust
- Min of Home Affairs
- H.P. Chaudhary advises SSB to face challenges with commitment and confidence
- Min of Information & Broadcasting
- Shri Arun Jaitley inaugurates Multimedia Exhibition on Former Prime Minister Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Min of Parliamentary Affairs
- Winter Session of Parliament enters final lap; Rajya Sabha still to decide on crucial Bills
Lok Sabha’s productivity rises to 105% while that of Rajya Sabha declines to 68%
Lok Sabha so far clears a record 17 Bills and Rajya Sabha only 11
Introduction of GST Bill in Lok Sabha, passing of labour reform Bills mark the high points of session
- Min of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
- Min of Road Transport & Highways
- Nitin Gadkari calls upon the Industry to invest in development of Inland Waterways
- Min of Urban Development
National Level City Stakeholder Consultation held to finalize guidelines for HRIDAY Scheme; Shri Venkaiah Naidu emphasizes that the future development of any city must take into consideration its nature, history, and culture
LED based energy efficient smartstreet lights launched in Delhi by the Union Urban Development Minister Shri M.Venkaiah Naidu; Says that the Government is committed to work for development and betterment of the masses
Ministry of Tourism08-November, 2013 18:27 IST
|Facility of Collective Landing Permits for Group Tourists |
| Government has issued an order relating to Collective Landing Permit for Group tourists as per the notification issued by Ministry of Home Affairs. The facility of Collective Landing permit for Group tourists will be available at the following airports and seaports: |
Airports: Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kochi, Thiruvanathapuram and Goa.
Seaports: Marmagoa (Goa), Kochi, Calicut, Thiruvananthapuram, Mumbai, Nhava Sheva, Chennai and Kolkata.
The facility of Collective Landing Permits shall, however, not be available to the nationals of Afghanistan, China, Ethiopia, Iraq, Iran, Nigeria, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and foreign nationals of Pakistani origin.
No landing permit facility at all shall be granted to a national of Afghanistan, China, Ethiopia, Iraq, Iran, Nigeria, Pakistan, Somalia and Sri Lanka and foreign nationals of Pakistani origin even if he/she is transiting through India and has a confirmed onward journey ticket. In case such a foreigner lands in India without a visa, he/she shall not be allowed to leave the airport/seaport, and shall be put on the first available flight/ vessel for the destination.
Minister of Tourism(I/C) Dr. K.Chiranjeevi has welcomed the notification issued by the Home Ministry and thanked the Home Minister for the same.
(Release ID :100486)