English Release 30-September 2014
- President's Secretariat
- President congratulates medal winners in Asian Games 2014
- Prime Minister's Office
- PM to share his thoughts with the countrymen through Radio
- Text of Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi's interaction session at the Council on Foreign Relations in New York
- Vision Statement for the U.S.-India Strategic Partnership
- PM’s address and interaction at Council on Foreign Relations in New York City
- Min of Commerce & Industry
- Index of Eight Core Industries (Base: 2004-05=100), August, 2014
- Min of Defence
India US Combined Military Training Exercise
- Ministry of Finance
- Task Forces as Recommended by FSLRC Constituted for Laying the Road Map for Setting-up of Resolution Corporation (RC), Financial Data Management Centre (FDMC), Financial Sector Appellate Tribunal (FSAT) and Public Debt Management Agency (PDMA)
- Centralized Processing Center (CPC), Bengluru Becomes ISO-27001:2005 Compliant
- Min of Heavy Ind. & Public Enterprises
- Shri Kapil Dev Tripathi take Charge of Secretary Department of Public Enterprises
- Min of Home Affairs
- Union Home Minister receives contribution to PMNRF from National Police Academy
- Min of New and Renewable Energy
- First Renewable Energy Global Investment Promotion Meet & Expo to be held in February 2015
- Min of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Global crude oil price of Indian Basket was US$ 95.26 per bbl on 29.09.2014
- Min of Skill Development, Entrepreneurship, Youth Affairs and Sports
- India won 2 Gold, 2 Silver and 3 Bronze Medals on Day 11 of Asian Games 2014
- Ministry of Water Resources
- Uma Bharti to Administer Swachh Bharat Shapath
- Min of Women and Child Development
- Smt. Maneka Sanjay Gandhi launches the New Guaranteed Minimum Pension Scheme in Dehradun
Ministry of Tourism08-November, 2013 18:27 IST
|Facility of Collective Landing Permits for Group Tourists |
| Government has issued an order relating to Collective Landing Permit for Group tourists as per the notification issued by Ministry of Home Affairs. The facility of Collective Landing permit for Group tourists will be available at the following airports and seaports: |
Airports: Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kochi, Thiruvanathapuram and Goa.
Seaports: Marmagoa (Goa), Kochi, Calicut, Thiruvananthapuram, Mumbai, Nhava Sheva, Chennai and Kolkata.
The facility of Collective Landing Permits shall, however, not be available to the nationals of Afghanistan, China, Ethiopia, Iraq, Iran, Nigeria, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and foreign nationals of Pakistani origin.
No landing permit facility at all shall be granted to a national of Afghanistan, China, Ethiopia, Iraq, Iran, Nigeria, Pakistan, Somalia and Sri Lanka and foreign nationals of Pakistani origin even if he/she is transiting through India and has a confirmed onward journey ticket. In case such a foreigner lands in India without a visa, he/she shall not be allowed to leave the airport/seaport, and shall be put on the first available flight/ vessel for the destination.
Minister of Tourism(I/C) Dr. K.Chiranjeevi has welcomed the notification issued by the Home Ministry and thanked the Home Minister for the same.
(Release ID :100486)