English Release 20-September 2014
- President's Secretariat
- President Congratulates Medal Winners in
Asian Games 2014
- President of India condoles the passing away of Uppalapu Srinivas
- Prime Minister's Office
- Sashastra Seema Bal, SRM University and ITC make donations for PMNRF
- Min of Health and Family Welfare
- Suicide prevention a health priority: Health Minister
- Health Ministry to take up anti-noise pollution initiatives
- Min of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
- Bharat Pensioners’ Samaj donates to Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund
- Min of Women and Child Development
- Corrigendum for Press Release issued on 19th Sept, 2014 on Meeting of Mrs Melinda Gates and Mr Bill Gates with Smt Maneka Sanjay Gandhi
Ministry of Corporate Affairs27-March, 2014 18:26 IST
|CCI imposes a fine of Rs. 1 Crore upon Google for failure to supply information/ documents in the investigations. |
|The Competition Commission of India(CCI)has imposed a fine of Rs. 1 Crore upon Google for failure to comply with the directions given by the Director General(DG)seeking information and documents. |
The order was passed on a reference made by the DG to CCI alleging inter alia non-cooperation by Google in the pending investigations.
The DG was investigating the informations filed by M/s Matrimony com private limited and Consumer Unity & Trust Society (CUTS) against Googlefor alleged abuse of market power in the relevant markets of online search and search advertising.
CCI also directed Google to cooperate with the investigations by furnishing such other informations/ documents which may be required by the DG during the course of further investigations.
The common order of the Commission was passed in Case Nos. 07and 30 of 2012.
(Release ID :104701)