English Release 24-October 2014
- Prime Minister's Office
- PM salutes our brave ITBP personnel on the Raising Day of ITBP
- Min of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Global crude oil price of Indian Basket was US$ 83.61 per bbl on 23.10.2014
- Min of Skill Development, Entrepreneurship, Youth Affairs and Sports
- India’s Performance at 2nd Asian Para Games 2014 on 22nd and 23rd October, 2014
- Min of Urban Development
- Shri M.Venkaiah Naidu adopts Hudhud cyclone ravaged village of Andhra Pradesh for rehabilitation
Ministry of Defence11-December, 2003 17:36 IST
|Development of Airborne Early Warning and Control System|
Indian Air Force and Defence Research and Development Organisation have jointly carried out a study and evolved the system level requirements for an Airborne Early Warning and Control (AEW&C) system. The project proposal is under evaluation at Defence Research and Development Organisation headquarters.
It is envisaged that help from other countries may be required for a suitably modified aircraft platform. Limited consultancy may also be required for technologies such as system engineering and system integration. Such details are to be worked out.
This information was given by the Defence Minister Shri George Fernandes in a written reply to Dr. DVG Shankar Rao in Lok Sabha today.
(Release ID :123)