English Release 17-April 2014
- Vice President's Secretariat
- Vice President Addresses at Golden Jubilee and 48th Convocation of the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
- Min of Commerce & Industry
- Commerce Secretary to Lead High-Level Delegation to India Show in Hong Kong
- Min of Defence
Indian Air Force Placement Cell (IAFPC) and Monster India Collaborate to Foster Job Opportunities for Retired Air Warriors
Admiral RK Dhowan PVSM, AVSM, YSM
- Admiral RK Dhowan Appointed the New CNS
- Min of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Global crude oil price of Indian Basket increased to US$ 107.50 per bbl on 16.4.2014
- Ministry of Railways
Commodity-Wise Freight Revenue Earnings During Fiscal 2013-14
- Ministry of Water Resources
- Storage of Important Reservoirs in the Country (As on 27 March 2014)
Ministry of Defence11-December, 2003 17:36 IST
|Development of Airborne Early Warning and Control System|
Indian Air Force and Defence Research and Development Organisation have jointly carried out a study and evolved the system level requirements for an Airborne Early Warning and Control (AEW&C) system. The project proposal is under evaluation at Defence Research and Development Organisation headquarters.
It is envisaged that help from other countries may be required for a suitably modified aircraft platform. Limited consultancy may also be required for technologies such as system engineering and system integration. Such details are to be worked out.
This information was given by the Defence Minister Shri George Fernandes in a written reply to Dr. DVG Shankar Rao in Lok Sabha today.
(Release ID :123)