English Release 24-April 2014
- Election Commission
- List of Contesting Candidates for Parliamentry Constituences(for Poll Dates Till 24 th April)
- Min of Civil Aviation
Delhi Airport to Become Zero Diversionary Airport
- Min of Culture
- Festival of India in China – Launch of Logo, Release of Posters and Webpage
- Min of Earth Science
- IMD Releases Long Range Forecast for the 2014 Southwest Monsoon Season Rainfall
- Min of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
- Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2012
- Min of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Global crude oil price of Indian Basket decline marginally to US$ 106.81 per bbl on 23.4.2014
- Ministry of Railways
- International Conference on - ‘Emerging Fire Protection Technologies for Rolling Stock’ Inaugurated
Ministry of Defence11-December, 2003 17:36 IST
|Development of Airborne Early Warning and Control System|
Indian Air Force and Defence Research and Development Organisation have jointly carried out a study and evolved the system level requirements for an Airborne Early Warning and Control (AEW&C) system. The project proposal is under evaluation at Defence Research and Development Organisation headquarters.
It is envisaged that help from other countries may be required for a suitably modified aircraft platform. Limited consultancy may also be required for technologies such as system engineering and system integration. Such details are to be worked out.
This information was given by the Defence Minister Shri George Fernandes in a written reply to Dr. DVG Shankar Rao in Lok Sabha today.
(Release ID :123)