English Release 17-June 2013
- Presidents Secretariat
- Press Communique
- Min of Commerce & Industry
- India’s Foreign Trade: May, 2013
- Min of Comm. & Information Technology
- Launch of Logistics Post Air Service
TRAI Reduces National Roaming Tariff Ceilings, Permits Customised Tariffs Through Special Tariff Vouchers for National Roamers and Mandates Free National Roaming Plans
- Min of Defence
- IAF on Relief Rescue Mission in Aid of Flash Floods Affected Areas
- Ministry of Finance
- Auction for Sale (Re-Issue) of Government Stock
Increased Domestic Production of Oil, Coal & Restraining Gold Consumption can Contain CAD; India Continues to Remain a Desired Destination for FDI and FII – P. Chidambaram
- Min of Mines
- Green Venture By NALCO - Commissioning of 2nd Wind Power Project Starts
- Min of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Under-Recovery on Diesel effective 16.6.2013 increases sharply to Rs 6.31 per litre
- Ministry of Railways
- Railway Revenue Earnings up by 12.73 per cent during April - May 2013
- Railways to Launch Ticket Booking through Non-Internet based Mobile Phones with Effect from 1st July 2013
Prime Minister's Office10-December, 2003 18:54 IST
|PM CONDOLES DEATH OF BEGUM ABIDA AHMED|
|The Prime Minister Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee has expressed grief over the death of Begum Abida Ahmed, wife of late Shri Fakruddin Ali Ahmed, former President of India.
In a message, Shri Vajpayee said:
"I am deeply grieved to learn about the demise of Begum Abida Ahmed.
Begum Abida was a distinguished social worker and did justice to her role as the first lady of the country.
I had many occasions to interact with her and found her deeply committed towards the well-being and development of the minorities and weaker sections, particularly women and children."
(Release ID :143)