English Release 24-April 2014
- Election Commission
- List of Contesting Candidates for Parliamentry Constituences(for Poll Dates Till 24 th April)
- Min of Civil Aviation
Delhi Airport to Become Zero Diversionary Airport
- Min of Culture
- Festival of India in China – Launch of Logo, Release of Posters and Webpage
- Min of Earth Science
- IMD Releases Long Range Forecast for the 2014 Southwest Monsoon Season Rainfall
- Min of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
- Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2012
- Min of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Global crude oil price of Indian Basket decline marginally to US$ 106.81 per bbl on 23.4.2014
- Ministry of Railways
- International Conference on - ‘Emerging Fire Protection Technologies for Rolling Stock’ Inaugurated
Ministry of Communications & Information Technology20-July, 2006 17:12 IST
|DoT orders Internet Service Providers to block only the specified webpages/websites|
|The Department of Telecom (DoT) has instructed all the Internet Service Providers (ISPs) in the country to block only the specified website/webpages on the parent website. The DoT, in its letter issued to all the ISPs has mentioned that it had come to notice that in some cases the parent website had been blocked in contravention to what was stated in its earlier order dated 13th July 2006 whereby it ordered the ISPs to block certain websites/webpages.
As such the DoT has now directed all the ISPs to strictly comply with the order dated 13th July 2006 and provide unhindered access to Internet except for the websites/webpages which have been specifically mentioned in its orders issued from time to time.
The DoT has further sought explanation from the erring ISPs as to why action be not taken against them for blocking unintended websites/webpages.
RM/AMA- 200706 Webpages blocking
(Release ID :18954)