English Release 24-April 2014
- Election Commission
- List of Contesting Candidates for Parliamentry Constituences(for Poll Dates Till 24 th April)
- Min of Civil Aviation
Delhi Airport to Become Zero Diversionary Airport
- Min of Culture
- Festival of India in China – Launch of Logo, Release of Posters and Webpage
- Min of Earth Science
- IMD Releases Long Range Forecast for the 2014 Southwest Monsoon Season Rainfall
- Min of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
- Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2012
- Min of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Global crude oil price of Indian Basket decline marginally to US$ 106.81 per bbl on 23.4.2014
- Ministry of Railways
- International Conference on - ‘Emerging Fire Protection Technologies for Rolling Stock’ Inaugurated
Ministry of Mines 23-October, 2006 12:40 IST
|Gold production during April-September, 2006|
|The total gold production in the country, during April-September, 2006 was estimated at 5.293 tonnes against 4.397 tonnes during this period in last fiscal. Out of the total production, Hutti Gold Mine Ltd (HGML) produced 0.973 tonnes, Hindustan Copper Ltd. (HCL) 0.127 tonnes and Hindalco Industries Ltd. (HINDALCO) 4.193 tonnes.
Production during August, 2006 was 0.263 tonnes, out of which HGML produced 0.153 tonnes, and HINDALCO 0.11 tonnes.
After closure of Bharat Gold Mines Ltd. (BGML), HGML is the only unit processing gold from ore stage. HCL and HINDALCO process gold as a by-product, while processing copper.
(Release ID :21478)