English Release 23-April 2014
- Election Commission
Overall Facts at A Glance of 6th Polling Day on 24th April, 2014
- Facts at a Glance: Jammu & Kashmir (6th Poll Day)
- Min of Civil Aviation
DGCA Allows Use of Cellphone During Flight
- Min of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
- Min of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Production Performance of Oil & Natural Gas sector for the month of March, 2014
- Global crude oil price of Indian Basket increased to US$ 107.08 per bbl on 22.4.2014
- Ministry of Railways
- Mobile and Desktop APP on Windows 8.0 for National Train Enquiry System (NTES) Commenced
Ministry of Mines 23-October, 2006 12:40 IST
|Gold production during April-September, 2006|
|The total gold production in the country, during April-September, 2006 was estimated at 5.293 tonnes against 4.397 tonnes during this period in last fiscal. Out of the total production, Hutti Gold Mine Ltd (HGML) produced 0.973 tonnes, Hindustan Copper Ltd. (HCL) 0.127 tonnes and Hindalco Industries Ltd. (HINDALCO) 4.193 tonnes.
Production during August, 2006 was 0.263 tonnes, out of which HGML produced 0.153 tonnes, and HINDALCO 0.11 tonnes.
After closure of Bharat Gold Mines Ltd. (BGML), HGML is the only unit processing gold from ore stage. HCL and HINDALCO process gold as a by-product, while processing copper.
(Release ID :21478)