English Release 17-April 2014
- Vice President's Secretariat
- Vice President Addresses at Golden Jubilee and 48th Convocation of the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
- Min of Commerce & Industry
- Commerce Secretary to Lead High-Level Delegation to India Show in Hong Kong
- Min of Defence
Indian Air Force Placement Cell (IAFPC) and Monster India Collaborate to Foster Job Opportunities for Retired Air Warriors
Admiral RK Dhowan PVSM, AVSM, YSM
- Admiral RK Dhowan Appointed the New CNS
- Min of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Global crude oil price of Indian Basket increased to US$ 107.50 per bbl on 16.4.2014
- Ministry of Railways
Commodity-Wise Freight Revenue Earnings During Fiscal 2013-14
- Ministry of Water Resources
- Storage of Important Reservoirs in the Country (As on 27 March 2014)
Ministry of Mines 23-October, 2006 12:40 IST
|Gold production during April-September, 2006|
|The total gold production in the country, during April-September, 2006 was estimated at 5.293 tonnes against 4.397 tonnes during this period in last fiscal. Out of the total production, Hutti Gold Mine Ltd (HGML) produced 0.973 tonnes, Hindustan Copper Ltd. (HCL) 0.127 tonnes and Hindalco Industries Ltd. (HINDALCO) 4.193 tonnes.
Production during August, 2006 was 0.263 tonnes, out of which HGML produced 0.153 tonnes, and HINDALCO 0.11 tonnes.
After closure of Bharat Gold Mines Ltd. (BGML), HGML is the only unit processing gold from ore stage. HCL and HINDALCO process gold as a by-product, while processing copper.
(Release ID :21478)