English Release 18-September 2014
- President's Secretariat
- Statement by the President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee to the media on board the special aircraft on his way back from his state visit to the socialist republic of Vietnam
- Election Commission
- General election to Legislative Assemblies of Maharastra and Haryana, 2014 – Media Coverage during the period referred to in Section 126 of RP Act, 1951
- Min of Agriculture
- Namibian High Commissioner Calls on Agriculture Minister
- Min of Home Affairs
- Union Home Minister leaves for Sixth Meeting of SAARC Ministers of Interior / Home at Kathmandu
- Min of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Latest position of supply of Petroleum products in Jammu and Kashmir
- Global crude oil price of Indian Basket was US$ 96.71 per bbl on 17.09.2014
- Min of Power
- Power Ministry Takes Several Measures to Restore Transmission Lines & Distribution System in Flood Hit J&K
- Min of Skill Development, Entrepreneurship, Youth Affairs and Sports
- Chinese Youth Delegation called on Shri Sarbananda Sonowal
Ministry of Mines 23-October, 2006 12:40 IST
|Gold production during April-September, 2006|
|The total gold production in the country, during April-September, 2006 was estimated at 5.293 tonnes against 4.397 tonnes during this period in last fiscal. Out of the total production, Hutti Gold Mine Ltd (HGML) produced 0.973 tonnes, Hindustan Copper Ltd. (HCL) 0.127 tonnes and Hindalco Industries Ltd. (HINDALCO) 4.193 tonnes.
Production during August, 2006 was 0.263 tonnes, out of which HGML produced 0.153 tonnes, and HINDALCO 0.11 tonnes.
After closure of Bharat Gold Mines Ltd. (BGML), HGML is the only unit processing gold from ore stage. HCL and HINDALCO process gold as a by-product, while processing copper.
(Release ID :21478)