English Release 24-October 2014
- Prime Minister's Office
- Text of Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi’s address to Officers and Jawans of Indian Army at Siachen Base Camp
- PM salutes our brave ITBP personnel on the Raising Day of ITBP
- Min of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Global crude oil price of Indian Basket was US$ 83.61 per bbl on 23.10.2014
- Min of Skill Development, Entrepreneurship, Youth Affairs and Sports
- India’s Performance at 2nd Asian Para Games 2014 on 22nd and 23rd October, 2014
- Min of Urban Development
- Shri M.Venkaiah Naidu adopts Hudhud cyclone ravaged village of Andhra Pradesh for rehabilitation
Ministry of Mines 23-October, 2006 12:40 IST
|Gold production during April-September, 2006|
|The total gold production in the country, during April-September, 2006 was estimated at 5.293 tonnes against 4.397 tonnes during this period in last fiscal. Out of the total production, Hutti Gold Mine Ltd (HGML) produced 0.973 tonnes, Hindustan Copper Ltd. (HCL) 0.127 tonnes and Hindalco Industries Ltd. (HINDALCO) 4.193 tonnes.
Production during August, 2006 was 0.263 tonnes, out of which HGML produced 0.153 tonnes, and HINDALCO 0.11 tonnes.
After closure of Bharat Gold Mines Ltd. (BGML), HGML is the only unit processing gold from ore stage. HCL and HINDALCO process gold as a by-product, while processing copper.
(Release ID :21478)