English Release 31-October 2014
- President's Secretariat
- President of India congratulates Pankaj Advani on achieving 12th world title in Leeds
- President pays floral tributes to Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
- Prime Minister's Office
- Text of PM’s address at 'Run For Unity' at Rajpath on the occasion of Rashtriya Ekta Diwas
- PM receives personal belongings of Sardar Patel, on his 139th birth anniversary
- Sidelights – Run For Unity Event at Rajpath, New Delhi
- PM flags off, joins Run For Unity on Sardar Patel Jayanti
- PM remembers Smt. Indira Gandhi on her Punya Tithi
- PM pays tributes to Sardar Patel on his birth anniversary
- Min of Commerce & Industry
- Department of Commerce calls for creative participation for India’s participation at Hannover Messe
- Min of Home Affairs
- Home Secretary Administers Rashtriya Ekta Diwas Pledge
- “Police Stations should become Temples of Justice,” says Rajnath Singh
- Min of Parliamentary Affairs
- Standing Committee on Railways invites suggestions on Railways(Amendment) Bill, 2014
- Min of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
- Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination, 2014 Declaration of Result of Written Part
- Min of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Global crude oil price of Indian Basket was US$ 84.77 per bbl on 30.10.2014
- Ministry of Water Resources
- Storage Status of 85 Important Reservoirs of the Country as on October 30, 2014
Ministry of Defence04-July, 2004 15:49 IST
|Agni Test Flight|
|AGNI A-I the 700 km variant of AGNI surface-to-surface missile was successfully flight tested on 04 Jul 2004 at 1010 hrs from the Island Test Range of Orissa Coast.
Dr. VK Aatre, Scientific Adviser to Raksha Mantri stated that the prime mission objective for the third serial flight of AGNI A-1 was to reconfirm the technical parameters set for this user (Army) associated launch. Based on data from the network of ground radars, telemetry stations and visual observations from the intended impact point, all objectives have been fully met. Shri RN Aggarwal the Mission Director called today’s flight a text-book launch.
Witnessing the user associated launch along with SA to RM were Lt Gen AS Bahia, DGMO, a number of Army Officers, Scientists and Engineers from DRDO and Bharat Dynamics Limited – the production agency.
Dr. Manmohan Singh, The Prime Minister and Shri Pranab Mukherjee, the Raksha Mantri have sent congratulatory messages to the scientists and staff of DRDO and BDL. They have expressed their happiness over the flawless flight trial which marks an important milestone in India’s defence preparedness.
(Release ID :2250)