English Release 23-April 2014
- Election Commission
Overall Facts at A Glance of 6th Polling Day on 24th April, 2014
- Facts at a Glance: Jammu & Kashmir (6th Poll Day)
- Min of Civil Aviation
DGCA Allows Use of Cellphone During Flight
- Min of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
- Min of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Production Performance of Oil & Natural Gas sector for the month of March, 2014
- Global crude oil price of Indian Basket increased to US$ 107.08 per bbl on 22.4.2014
- Ministry of Railways
- Mobile and Desktop APP on Windows 8.0 for National Train Enquiry System (NTES) Commenced
Ministry of External Affairs20-February, 2007 14:12 IST
|Foreign secretary to visit united states|
|The Foreign Secretary, Shri Shivshankar Menon will pay an official visit to United States of America from February 21-24, 2007. He will Co–Chair the 5th Meeting of the Indo-US High Technology Cooperation Group together with Deputy Secretary of Commerce David Sampson. The Meeting will include industry and government sessions on the four focus areas of information technology, bio-technology, nanotechnology and defence technology.
During his visit, Foreign Secretary will also have a series of meetings with US officials with whom he is engaged in the wide range of areas of our bilateral work. These include the current agenda of India-US bilateral cooperation, the roadmap ahead, and regional and global issues of common concern.
This will be his first visit to United States as Foreign Secretary. Foreign Secretary will meet his US counterpart, Under Secretary Nicholas Burns on 21st February and call on officials in the Departments of State, Commerce, Agriculture, Energy, Defence and the National Security Council.
It may be recalled that Under Secretary Nicholas Burns had visited India on December 6-9, 2006.
(Release ID :24920)