English Release 29-July 2014
- President's Secretariat
- PRESIDENT CONGRATULATES MEDAL WINNERS IN
- President of India’s greetings on Idu’l Fitr
- Prime Minister's Office
- CEO, Mitsubishi Corporation, calls on PM
- PM addresses scientists at 86th ICAR Foundation Day
- PM greets Vice President on Eid-ul-Fitr
- PM greets people on Eid-ul-Fitr
- Min of Agriculture
- Prime Minister give Mantras of "Kam Zameen, Kam Samay, Zyaada Upaj","Per Drop, more Crop", and "Lab to Land"
- Min of Urban Development
- New urban development initiatives to address shortcomings of JNNURM
- Min of Youth Affairs & Sports
- Minister of Youth Affairs & Sports, Sarbananda Sonowal congratulates Indian medal winners on the 5th day in commonwealth Games 2014
Ministry of External Affairs20-February, 2007 14:12 IST
|Foreign secretary to visit united states|
|The Foreign Secretary, Shri Shivshankar Menon will pay an official visit to United States of America from February 21-24, 2007. He will Co–Chair the 5th Meeting of the Indo-US High Technology Cooperation Group together with Deputy Secretary of Commerce David Sampson. The Meeting will include industry and government sessions on the four focus areas of information technology, bio-technology, nanotechnology and defence technology.
During his visit, Foreign Secretary will also have a series of meetings with US officials with whom he is engaged in the wide range of areas of our bilateral work. These include the current agenda of India-US bilateral cooperation, the roadmap ahead, and regional and global issues of common concern.
This will be his first visit to United States as Foreign Secretary. Foreign Secretary will meet his US counterpart, Under Secretary Nicholas Burns on 21st February and call on officials in the Departments of State, Commerce, Agriculture, Energy, Defence and the National Security Council.
It may be recalled that Under Secretary Nicholas Burns had visited India on December 6-9, 2006.
(Release ID :24920)