English Release 22-November 2014
- President's Secretariat
- State Civil Service Officers Undergoing the 116th Induction Training Programme At Lbsnaa Call On The President
- Vice President's Secretariat
- Vice President Emphasizes the Need for Continual Oversight to Ensure that Liberty is not Smothered in Material Prosperit
- Min of Defence
- National Cadet Corps Celebrates 66th Anniversary
- Ministry of Finance
- Competition Commission of India (CCI) Invites Comments from Public in Respect of Proposed Combination Between Holcim Limited and Lafarge S.A.
- Min of Health and Family Welfare
- Press Note on Ebola
- Min of Information & Broadcasting
- Team Of ‘Gour Hari Dastaan: The Freedom File’ Meets the Press at the 45TH IFFI
- Directors and Producers of Indian Panorama Opening Films in the 45th IFFI Interact with the Media
- Indian Philosophy of Mutual Respect and Love are My Source of Inspiration: Paul Cox
- ‘Salam Cinema’ Screening Opens Mohsen Makhmalbaf Retro
- Min of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Review of Modified DBTL scheme after one week of launch on 15.11.14 in 54 districts
- Min of Urban Development
- Venkaiah Naidu, Urban Development Minister, delivers Keynote Address at US – India Smart Cities Conclave
- Shri M.Venkaiah Naidu visits market, residential areas in R K Puram, New Delhi to check cleanliness
- Ministry of Water Resources
- Government to Start Jal Gram Scheme in Every District Says Uma Bharti
- Our District-Our Water Programme to be Launched to take the Message of Water Conservation to Every Village of the Country-Uma Bharti
Ministry of External Affairs20-February, 2007 14:12 IST
|Foreign secretary to visit united states|
|The Foreign Secretary, Shri Shivshankar Menon will pay an official visit to United States of America from February 21-24, 2007. He will Co–Chair the 5th Meeting of the Indo-US High Technology Cooperation Group together with Deputy Secretary of Commerce David Sampson. The Meeting will include industry and government sessions on the four focus areas of information technology, bio-technology, nanotechnology and defence technology.
During his visit, Foreign Secretary will also have a series of meetings with US officials with whom he is engaged in the wide range of areas of our bilateral work. These include the current agenda of India-US bilateral cooperation, the roadmap ahead, and regional and global issues of common concern.
This will be his first visit to United States as Foreign Secretary. Foreign Secretary will meet his US counterpart, Under Secretary Nicholas Burns on 21st February and call on officials in the Departments of State, Commerce, Agriculture, Energy, Defence and the National Security Council.
It may be recalled that Under Secretary Nicholas Burns had visited India on December 6-9, 2006.
(Release ID :24920)