English Release 20-October 2014
- President's Secretariat
- President of India conveys greetings and best wishes to the President of Indonesia
- Prime Minister's Office
- Foreign Minister of Nepal calls on PM
- PM congratulates Mr. Joko Widodo on being sworn in as the President of Indonesia
- Text of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s speech at the 42nd Annual Convocation Ceremony of AIIMS, New Delhi
- PM delivers Convocation Address at the 42nd Convocation of AIIMS
- Min of Agriculture
- Indigenous Breed of Cow Has Great Potential to Increase Farm Income – Dr. Sanjeev Balyan
- Min of Commerce & Industry
- Union Commerce & Industry Minister Smt Nirmala Sitaraman launches website on e-governance initiatives of Coffee Board
- Streamlining the Procedure for Grant of Industrial Licenses
- Min of Corporate Affairs
- Form ADT-1 available for filing
- Min of Defence
- Air Chief Marshal Arup Raha’s Visit to Japan
- Senior Defence Officers Trained at Pune for assuming
Senior Roles in Civil Industry
- INS Teg Visits Simon's Town, South Africa for IBSAMAR
- Ministry of Finance
- Bankruptcy Reforms Committee
- Min of Health and Family Welfare
- PM to inaugurate World Ayurveda Conference on November 6
- Min of Home Affairs
- Police Commemoration Day to be observed tomorrow
- Min of Information & Broadcasting
- IIMC to be upgraded to a Communication University: Shri Prakash Javadekar
- Min of Labour & Employment
- Labour Minister Sh Narendra Singh Tomar calls for ‘balanced approach’ towards labourers
- Union Government is Committed to Protect the Interests of Workers: Sh Narendra Singh Tomar
- Min of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
- Dr. Jitendra Singh takes up issue of aggrieved students of ‘Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme for J&K’ with HRD Minister
- Min of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Global crude oil price of Indian Basket was US$ 85.06 per bbl on 17.10.2014
- Min of Skill Development, Entrepreneurship, Youth Affairs and Sports
- India Won 6 Medals at 2nd Asian Para Games 2014 on 19th October, 2014
- Min of Textiles
- Textiles Minister inaugurates “Silk Fab” exhibition
- Min of Urban Development
- 400 new quarters made available for government employees in New Delhi
- Ministry of Water Resources
- Expert Advisory Group Constituted to Render Assistance to Matters Pertaining to Water Sector
Ministry of Defence05-September, 2007 18:46 IST
|Manuscript in History Division of MoD|
The manuscript of “The History of Azad Hind Fauz (Indian National Army)” written by eminent Historian Late Dr. Praful Chandra Gupta at the behest of the Government of India is presently in the custody of the History Division of the Ministry of Defence. The said manuscript is open for consultation by any person interested in it. There is no proposal before the Government to publish the manuscript.
This information was given by the Defence Minister Shri AK Antony in a written reply to Shri Subrata Bose in Lok Sabha today.
SALE OF DEFENCE PRODUCTS TO FOREIGN COUNTRIES
Encouraging exports of defence products is an on-going exercise and Defence Public Sector Undertakings and Ordnance Factory Board are engaged in sale of Defence products to countries like Nepal, Sri Lanka and Bhutan etc. The Government, through Defence Public Sector Undertakings & Ordnance Factory Boards, has exported defence products amounting to Rs. 428.84 crores during the year 2006-2007.
During 2005-2007, proposals for possible purchase of defence products have been received from various countries like Indonesia, Chile, Nepal, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Israel, Algeria, Botswana, Kenya, Belgium, Cyprus, Turkey, Surinam etc. and these are examined and orders executed in consultation with the Defence Public Sector Undertakings and Ordnance Factory Board and Ministry of External Affairs.
This information was given by the Of State for Defence Production Rao Inderjit Singh in a written reply to Shri Subhash Sureshchandra Deshmukh in Lok Sabha today.
PILOTLESS AIRCRAFT LAKSHYA
So far, 23 Pilotless Target Aircraft Lakshya have been inducted into the defence services. The production cost of one aircraft is Rs. 293.75 lakh. Some countries, like Singapore, Malaysia and Israel have expressed interest for “paid demonstration” of the Lakshya aircrafts as a target. A similar “paid demonstration” was conducted for Israel’s Air Force during the year 2002.
This information was given by the Defence Minister Shri AK Antony in a written reply to Shri Ramdas Athawale in Lok Sabha today.
samir / raj
(Release ID :30907)