English Release 29-August 2014
- President's Secretariat
President presents Sports and Adventure Awards
- Prime Minister's Office
- PM greets people on the occasion of Samvatsari
- PM's Departure Statement ahead of his visit to Japan
- PM pays tribute to legendary hockey player Dhyan Chand; congratulates award-winning sportspersons
- PM greets people on Ganesh Chaturthi
- Min of Agriculture
- Kharif Sowing Crosses 966 Lakh Hectare Mark
- Min of Civil Aviation
- Air India Day Felicitates its Employees
- Ministry of Finance
- Finance Ministry: Performance of the Economy in the First Quarter of the Financial Year 2014-15 ss Broadly on Expected Lines
1,84,68,000 Accounts Opened in more than 70000 Camps Under Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana ; Banks to hold such Camps on Weekly Basis, from 8 am to 8 pm on all saturdays to Achieve the Target of Covering Unbanked Households well in Time
- India Signs Loan Agreements with World Bank for
IDA Assistance of US $ 107 Million for Second Mizoram State Roads Project
- Change in Tariff Value of Crude Palm Oil, RBD Palm Oil, Others – Palm Oil, Crude Palmolein, RBD Palmolein, Others – Palmolein, Crude Soyabean Oil, Brass Scrap (All Grades), Poppy Seeds, Areca Nuts, Gold and Silver Notified
- India’s External Debt: A Status Report 2013-14 Released; India’s External Debt Stock Stood at US$ 440.6 Billion at end-March 2014, Increasing by US$ 31.2 Billion (7.6 per cent) Over the Level at end-March 2013
- Min of Health and Family Welfare
- 887 passengers being tracked for Ebola Virus Disease
Integrated trauma support service on anvil
- Exclusivity of Central Government Health Scheme to be phased out
- Min of Home Affairs
- India-Israel Bilateral Cooperation
- Shri O.P. Singh assigned additional charge of DG, NDRF
- National Seminar on Promoting Peace and Harmony
- New Interlocutor for Naga Peace Talks
- Min of Labour & Employment
- National Consultative Workshop on “Industry-Career Centre –ITI Collaboration” organized
- Min of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
- Dr. Jitendra Singh Felicitates UPSC recommended IAS Candidates
- ACC Appointments
- Min of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Global crude oil price of Indian Basket was US$ 101.07 per bbl on 28.08.2014
- Min of Shipping
- Delegation of Powers to States for Registration, Survey and Certification of Fishing Vessels
- Min of Statistics & Programme Implementation
- Estimates of Gross Domestic Product for the First Quarter (April-June) of 2014-15
- Ministry of Water Resources
- Storage Status of 85 Important Reservoirs of the Country as on August 28, 2014
- Min of Youth Affairs & Sports
- President Confers National Sports Awards – 2014
- Full Text of the Speech of Sarbananda Sonowal at a Function to Celebrate the National Sports Day
- Text of Speech of Sarbananda Sonowal at the National Consultation Workshop on ‘Industry- Career Centre- ITI Collaboration’
Ministry of Defence05-September, 2007 18:46 IST
|Manuscript in History Division of MoD|
The manuscript of “The History of Azad Hind Fauz (Indian National Army)” written by eminent Historian Late Dr. Praful Chandra Gupta at the behest of the Government of India is presently in the custody of the History Division of the Ministry of Defence. The said manuscript is open for consultation by any person interested in it. There is no proposal before the Government to publish the manuscript.
This information was given by the Defence Minister Shri AK Antony in a written reply to Shri Subrata Bose in Lok Sabha today.
SALE OF DEFENCE PRODUCTS TO FOREIGN COUNTRIES
Encouraging exports of defence products is an on-going exercise and Defence Public Sector Undertakings and Ordnance Factory Board are engaged in sale of Defence products to countries like Nepal, Sri Lanka and Bhutan etc. The Government, through Defence Public Sector Undertakings & Ordnance Factory Boards, has exported defence products amounting to Rs. 428.84 crores during the year 2006-2007.
During 2005-2007, proposals for possible purchase of defence products have been received from various countries like Indonesia, Chile, Nepal, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Israel, Algeria, Botswana, Kenya, Belgium, Cyprus, Turkey, Surinam etc. and these are examined and orders executed in consultation with the Defence Public Sector Undertakings and Ordnance Factory Board and Ministry of External Affairs.
This information was given by the Of State for Defence Production Rao Inderjit Singh in a written reply to Shri Subhash Sureshchandra Deshmukh in Lok Sabha today.
PILOTLESS AIRCRAFT LAKSHYA
So far, 23 Pilotless Target Aircraft Lakshya have been inducted into the defence services. The production cost of one aircraft is Rs. 293.75 lakh. Some countries, like Singapore, Malaysia and Israel have expressed interest for “paid demonstration” of the Lakshya aircrafts as a target. A similar “paid demonstration” was conducted for Israel’s Air Force during the year 2002.
This information was given by the Defence Minister Shri AK Antony in a written reply to Shri Ramdas Athawale in Lok Sabha today.
samir / raj
(Release ID :30907)