English Release 22-August 2014
- President's Secretariat
- President of India to visit West Bengal on August 23 and 24
- President calls on council of IITs to draw up a roadmap for governance in line with global practices
- Vice President's Secretariat
- Delegation of Gujjar and Bakkarwal Youths from Jammu & Kashmir Calls on Vice President
- Prime Minister's Office
- PM condoles the passing away of Shri UR Ananthamurthy
- Haryana CM calls on PM
- Shri Saurabh Patel, Minister, Govt of Gujarat, calls on PM
- Governor of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana calls on PM
- PM's address at the Conference of Chairmen of Boards of Governors, and Directors of IITs at Rashtrapati Bhawan
- Min of Agriculture
- Kharif Sowing Crosses 935.06 Lakh Hectare Mark
- Ministry of Finance
- Auction for Sale (Re-Issue) of Government Stocks
- Min of Health and Family Welfare
- 589 Passengers Being Tracked for Ebola Virus Disease
- Min of Home Affairs
- Home Minister Reviews Uttar Pradesh Flood Situation
- Min of Information & Broadcasting
- Government committed to development of North Eastern Region
- Doordarshan to host ABU-ROBOCON 2014 International Contest at Pune from 22nd-26th August, 2014
- Min of Micro,Small & Medium Enterprises
- The Minister of MSME holds interactive Conference with State Industries/ MSME Ministers and Secretaries.
- Min of Minority Affairs
- J&K Vichar Manch Delegation Calls on Dr. Najma A. Heptulla
- 2-Member Bahai Delegation Calls on Dr. Najma A. Heptulla
- Min of New and Renewable Energy
- Government Committed to Strengthen Domestic Manufacturing in Solar Sector Says Shri Piyush Goyal
- Min of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
- Regarding Civil Services Examination, 2015
- ACC Appointment
- Min of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Production Performance Oil & Natural Gas Sector for the month of July, 2014
- Global crude oil price of Indian Basket decreased to US$ 99.97 per bbl on 21.08.2014
- Ministry of Railways
- Railway Minister Gives Away Cash Award to Railway Sportspersons for Winning Medals at CWG-2014, Glasgow
- Min of Science & Technology
- Government to Increase Funding for Research –Dr.Jitendra Singh
- Collaborative Research
- Min of Social Justice & Empowerment
- States Asked to Speed up Development of SC/OBC/Senior Citizen and Rehabilitation of Drug Addict Says Minister for SJE
- Ministry of Tourism
- Union Tourism Ministry simplifies procedure for Hotel classification and re-classification
- Tourism Ministry delinks Hotel classification from Liquor Service
- Ministry of Water Resources
- Storage Status of 85 Important Reservoirs of the Country as on August 21, 2014
- Ghagra and Rapti Flowing in High Flood Situation
Ministry of Defence05-September, 2007 18:46 IST
|Manuscript in History Division of MoD|
The manuscript of “The History of Azad Hind Fauz (Indian National Army)” written by eminent Historian Late Dr. Praful Chandra Gupta at the behest of the Government of India is presently in the custody of the History Division of the Ministry of Defence. The said manuscript is open for consultation by any person interested in it. There is no proposal before the Government to publish the manuscript.
This information was given by the Defence Minister Shri AK Antony in a written reply to Shri Subrata Bose in Lok Sabha today.
SALE OF DEFENCE PRODUCTS TO FOREIGN COUNTRIES
Encouraging exports of defence products is an on-going exercise and Defence Public Sector Undertakings and Ordnance Factory Board are engaged in sale of Defence products to countries like Nepal, Sri Lanka and Bhutan etc. The Government, through Defence Public Sector Undertakings & Ordnance Factory Boards, has exported defence products amounting to Rs. 428.84 crores during the year 2006-2007.
During 2005-2007, proposals for possible purchase of defence products have been received from various countries like Indonesia, Chile, Nepal, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Israel, Algeria, Botswana, Kenya, Belgium, Cyprus, Turkey, Surinam etc. and these are examined and orders executed in consultation with the Defence Public Sector Undertakings and Ordnance Factory Board and Ministry of External Affairs.
This information was given by the Of State for Defence Production Rao Inderjit Singh in a written reply to Shri Subhash Sureshchandra Deshmukh in Lok Sabha today.
PILOTLESS AIRCRAFT LAKSHYA
So far, 23 Pilotless Target Aircraft Lakshya have been inducted into the defence services. The production cost of one aircraft is Rs. 293.75 lakh. Some countries, like Singapore, Malaysia and Israel have expressed interest for “paid demonstration” of the Lakshya aircrafts as a target. A similar “paid demonstration” was conducted for Israel’s Air Force during the year 2002.
This information was given by the Defence Minister Shri AK Antony in a written reply to Shri Ramdas Athawale in Lok Sabha today.
samir / raj
(Release ID :30907)