English Release 22-December 2014
- President's Secretariat
- President of India’s message on the eve of National Day of Japan
- Min of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Gujarat Chief Minister Mrs Anandiben Patel Discusses Various Projects Relating to the State in the Ministry with Chemicals & Fertilizer Minister Shri Ananth Kumar
- Min of Coal
- Dependent on Coal Mines of end use Projects
- Auction of Coal Blocks for Power Sector
- Guidelines for E-Auction of Coal
- Auction of Coal Blocks
- Min of Culture
- Funds to Zonal Cultural Centres
- Min of Health and Family Welfare
- Statement by Shri Jagat Prakash Nadda, Minister of Health & Family Welfare on 22nd December, 2014 in Lok Sabha in response to the call attention motion regarding the situation arising out of spread of “Encephalitis’’ in Uttar Pradesh and other parts of the country and steps taken by the Government in this regard
- Min of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Demand and Supply of Natural Gas
- CSR by OMCs
- Deregulation of Diesel and Natural Gas Pricing
- Global crude oil price of Indian Basket was US$ 56.91 per bbl on 19.12.2014
- Min of Power
- Commissioning of Power Projects
- Separate Feeders for Farm and Nonfarm Users in Rural Areas
- Advisory Group for Integrated Development of Power, Coal, and Renewable Energy Submits its Report
- Ministry of Tourism
- Study to assess impact of International Media Campaign of Ministry of Tourism
- Central Financial assistance for damage to tourist facilities in Odisha and Andhra Pradesh by Cyclone Hudhud
- Min of Tribal Affairs
- Literacy Among Tribals
- Development Schemes for Tribals
- Rights of Tribals
Ministry of Science & Technology01-November, 2007 17:8 IST
|India and France celebrate 20 years of cooperation in Science|
| Shri Kapil Sibal, Union Minister for Science and Technology and Earth Sciences and Mrs. Valerie Pecresse, Minister for Higher Education and Research, France, who is visiting India from 1st - 3rd November 2007 met today in New Delhi during the 20th anniversary celebrations of the Indo-French Centre for the Promotion of Advanced Research (IFCPAR). |
Speaking on the occasion, Ms. Pecresse said that her first visit, away from Europe, to India, is in order to underline the importance the French government attaches to the development of Indo-French relations particularly to university and scientific cooperation between the two countries.
Addressing the gathering Shri Kapil Sibal paid rich compliments to the Indo-French cooperation in the field of science. He expressed confidence that the two countries will take it forward to bring solutions to the world confronted with huge issues such as environment, water management and health which are global in nature.
Within the overall goal of increasing scientific cooperation between India and France, three important areas which were focused were the
· Setting up of 3 International Associated Laboratories (IAL) in the field of neurosciences, nanomaterials and organic chemistry.
· To aid the setting up of an Indo-French Institute of science and water.
· To pave the way for further expanding Indo-French cooperation in the field of space.
Highlighting the role of IFCPAR as an efficient instrument of bilateral management of scientific research projects, as reflected by its achievements, Ms Pecresse conferred the French award for significant contributions to education, “Officier des Palmes Academiques”, on Dr. Shiva Prasad, Director, IFCPAR.
(Release ID :32344)