English Release 30-January 2015
- Prime Minister's Office
- PM's Twitter Address to the 18th National Conference on e-Governance
- PM pays homage to Mahatma Gandhi and all the Martyrs who laid their lives for the Nation, On Martyrs' Day
- Min of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
- Central Armed Police Forces
(Assistant Commandants) Exam, 2014
- Min of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Global crude oil price of Indian Basket was US$ 46.28 per bbl on 29.01.2015
Ministry of Defence26-August, 2004 19:16 IST
|Projects of DRDO delayed due to imposition of sanctions|
Tejas – Light Combat Aircraft development programme, Kaveri engine development program, Electronic Warfare program for Army and Navy and Futuristic infantry Combat Vehicle (ICV- Abhay) were some important projects/programmes of Defence Research and Development Organisation suffered delay due to the imposition of sanctions.
The set back was overcome through indigenous effort by pooling national talents, third country source development initiative and design adaptation. As part of the national effort thrust for research, indigenous development of components, materials and sub-systems, as national effort in on. The sanctions still remain in force partially.
This information was given by the Defence Minister Shri Pranab Mukherjee in a written reply to Shri B Vinod Kumar in Lok Sabha today.
(Release ID :3532)