English Release 20-October 2014
- Min of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Global crude oil price of Indian Basket was US$ 85.06 per bbl on 17.10.2014
- Min of Skill Development, Entrepreneurship, Youth Affairs and Sports
- India Won 6 Medals at 2nd Asian Para Games 2014 on 19th October, 2014
- Min of Textiles
- Textiles Minister inaugurates “Silk Fab” exhibition
- Ministry of Water Resources
- Expert Advisory Group Constituted to Render Assistance to Matters Pertaining to Water Sector
Ministry of Civil Aviation22-April, 2008 16:19 IST
|New Terminal Building at Porbandar Airport|
|Shri Praful Patel, Union Minister of State for Civil Aviation will inaugurate the New Terminal Building at Porbandar Airport on April 23, 2008. Shri Narendra Modi, Chief Minister of Gujarat will be the Chief Guest on the occasion.
The Airport Authority of India (AAI) has constructed a New Terminal Building at Porbandar Airport with all modern facilities for handling of 100 incoming / 100 outgoing passengers at a time. The total covered area of the terminal is 4000 sqmtr. It has been built at a cost of Rs. 13.50 crore.
The New Terminal Building is a combination of contemporary concrete and steel structure with glass. It has various facilities like six Check-in Counters, weighing machines, two Conveyor Belts at the Arrival area and one at the Departure area, Public Address System, CCTV, XBIS, Security Booths for frisking, 11 KV Substation along with standby DG Sets, external lighting, lightning conductor / Arrester System, Air conditioning, security hold, VIP Room, Equipment Room & ATC Tower, etc. The New Terminal Building has also been provided with Wet Riser type Fire Fighting System & Fire Alarm System.
AAI has constructed a new Apron to accommodate 2 B737-400 type aircraft. In addition, a spacious Car Parking with the capacity of 50 Cars at a time has also been constructed.
(Release ID :37719)