English Release 25-October 2014
- President's Secretariat
- Speech by the President of India
Shri Pranab Mukherjee on the Occasion of Release of a Commemorative Postage Stamp on
- President of India Releases a Commemorative Postage Stamp on Anagarika Dharmapala
- Prime Minister's Office
- Text of The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi’s address at the ceremony held to rededicate, Sir H.N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, in Mumbai
- PM rededicates Sir H.N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre in Mumbai
- PM greets the Nation on auspicious occasion of Bhai Dooj
- Election Commission
- Press Note
- Schedule for bye-election to fill casual vacancies in the Legislative Assembly of NCT of Delhi – Regarding.
- Schedule for General Elections to the Legislative Assemblies of Jharkhand and Jammu & Kashmir.
- Min of Comm. & Information Technology
- Minister for Communications & IT and Law & Justice, Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad Spoke at the Release Function of a Postage Stamp Commemorating Srimath Anagarika Dharmapala, the Great Buddhist Thinker and Visionary from Sri Lanka
- Ministry of Finance
- President of India
to Inaugurate Three Day Accountants’ General Conference on Monday
- Min of Home Affairs
- Observance of the Rashtriya Ekta Diwas on 31st October
- Min of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
- Dr. Jitendra Singh says Indian bureaucrats need constant re-orientation as they face new challenges every day
Ministry of Civil Aviation22-April, 2008 16:19 IST
|New Terminal Building at Porbandar Airport|
|Shri Praful Patel, Union Minister of State for Civil Aviation will inaugurate the New Terminal Building at Porbandar Airport on April 23, 2008. Shri Narendra Modi, Chief Minister of Gujarat will be the Chief Guest on the occasion.
The Airport Authority of India (AAI) has constructed a New Terminal Building at Porbandar Airport with all modern facilities for handling of 100 incoming / 100 outgoing passengers at a time. The total covered area of the terminal is 4000 sqmtr. It has been built at a cost of Rs. 13.50 crore.
The New Terminal Building is a combination of contemporary concrete and steel structure with glass. It has various facilities like six Check-in Counters, weighing machines, two Conveyor Belts at the Arrival area and one at the Departure area, Public Address System, CCTV, XBIS, Security Booths for frisking, 11 KV Substation along with standby DG Sets, external lighting, lightning conductor / Arrester System, Air conditioning, security hold, VIP Room, Equipment Room & ATC Tower, etc. The New Terminal Building has also been provided with Wet Riser type Fire Fighting System & Fire Alarm System.
AAI has constructed a new Apron to accommodate 2 B737-400 type aircraft. In addition, a spacious Car Parking with the capacity of 50 Cars at a time has also been constructed.
(Release ID :37719)