English Release 17-April 2014
- Vice President's Secretariat
- Vice President Addresses at Golden Jubilee and 48th Convocation of the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
- Min of Commerce & Industry
- Commerce Secretary to Lead High-Level Delegation to India Show in Hong Kong
- Min of Defence
Indian Air Force Placement Cell (IAFPC) and Monster India Collaborate to Foster Job Opportunities for Retired Air Warriors
Admiral RK Dhowan PVSM, AVSM, YSM
- Admiral RK Dhowan Appointed the New CNS
- Min of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Global crude oil price of Indian Basket increased to US$ 107.50 per bbl on 16.4.2014
- Ministry of Railways
Commodity-Wise Freight Revenue Earnings During Fiscal 2013-14
- Ministry of Water Resources
- Storage of Important Reservoirs in the Country (As on 27 March 2014)
Ministry of Civil Aviation22-April, 2008 16:19 IST
|New Terminal Building at Porbandar Airport|
|Shri Praful Patel, Union Minister of State for Civil Aviation will inaugurate the New Terminal Building at Porbandar Airport on April 23, 2008. Shri Narendra Modi, Chief Minister of Gujarat will be the Chief Guest on the occasion.
The Airport Authority of India (AAI) has constructed a New Terminal Building at Porbandar Airport with all modern facilities for handling of 100 incoming / 100 outgoing passengers at a time. The total covered area of the terminal is 4000 sqmtr. It has been built at a cost of Rs. 13.50 crore.
The New Terminal Building is a combination of contemporary concrete and steel structure with glass. It has various facilities like six Check-in Counters, weighing machines, two Conveyor Belts at the Arrival area and one at the Departure area, Public Address System, CCTV, XBIS, Security Booths for frisking, 11 KV Substation along with standby DG Sets, external lighting, lightning conductor / Arrester System, Air conditioning, security hold, VIP Room, Equipment Room & ATC Tower, etc. The New Terminal Building has also been provided with Wet Riser type Fire Fighting System & Fire Alarm System.
AAI has constructed a new Apron to accommodate 2 B737-400 type aircraft. In addition, a spacious Car Parking with the capacity of 50 Cars at a time has also been constructed.
(Release ID :37719)