English Release 25-October 2014
- President's Secretariat
- Speech by the President of India
Shri Pranab Mukherjee on the Occasion of Release of a Commemorative Postage Stamp on
- President of India Releases a Commemorative Postage Stamp on Anagarika Dharmapala
- Prime Minister's Office
- Text of The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi’s address at the ceremony held to rededicate, Sir H.N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, in Mumbai
- PM rededicates Sir H.N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre in Mumbai
- PM greets the Nation on auspicious occasion of Bhai Dooj
- Election Commission
- Press Note
- Schedule for bye-election to fill casual vacancies in the Legislative Assembly of NCT of Delhi – Regarding.
- Schedule for General Elections to the Legislative Assemblies of Jharkhand and Jammu & Kashmir.
- Min of Comm. & Information Technology
- Minister for Communications & IT and Law & Justice, Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad Spoke at the Release Function of a Postage Stamp Commemorating Srimath Anagarika Dharmapala, the Great Buddhist Thinker and Visionary from Sri Lanka
- Ministry of Finance
- President of India
to Inaugurate Three Day Accountants’ General Conference on Monday
- Min of Home Affairs
- Observance of the Rashtriya Ekta Diwas on 31st October
- Min of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
- Dr. Jitendra Singh says Indian bureaucrats need constant re-orientation as they face new challenges every day
Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises30-May, 2008 20:5 IST
|Second Pay Revision Committee for CPSEs submits report to government|
|The Second Pay Revision Committee Report for the Executives of Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) was presented here today by the Chairman of the Committee Justice M. Jagannadha Rao, Retired Judge of Supreme Court to Shri Sontosh Mohan Dev, Union Minister for Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises. The Committee was constituted by the Government in November 2006. The Committee discussed various issues with a number of CPSEs, Officers’ Associations, Public representatives, SCOPE, Sixth Central Pay Commission, PESB, selected private sectors and other stake holders. |
The highlights of the recommendations of the Committee are as follows :
The effective date of pay revision will be 1.1.2007. The CPSEs have been classified into five categories and the classification is based on the turnover, size of manpower and geographical spread of the CPSE. There will be five sets of pay scales based on categorization of CPSEs. There will be two components of pay i.e. Basic Pay and Risk Pay. Risk Pay is in addition to Basic Pay which depends on the categorization, profitability of the Company and the level of the executive.
Fixed Pay for CMDs and Directors has been recommended. CMDs Basic Pay ranges from Rs. 55,000 to Rs.1,00,000 depending upon the category. Directors basic pay ranges from Rs. 50,000 to 80,000 depending upon the category.
Basic Pay of below board level executives ranges from a minimum of Rs. 11,500 to Rs.70,000 at maximum level. Risk Pay will be in addition to the Basic Pay. Risk Pay ranges from Rs. 1100 to Rs. 25,000 p.m.
CPSEs will follow IDA. HRA will be at the rates of 30 per cent, 20 per cent and 10 per cent of the Basic Pay depending upon the classification of the cities/towns based on population.
A new scale Rs.65,000-75,000 at below Board level has also been suggested.
There is no change in retirement age and CCA has been dispensed with. Retirement benefits to be 30 per cent of the Basic Pay., which includes CPF, Pension, Gratuity and post retirement medical benefits.
Revision of the scales of pay and other benefits of non-unionized supervisors to be decided by the Board of Directors of concerned CPSE. *
* The Report is available on DPE’s website : www.dpe.nic.in
(Release ID :39306)