English Release 24-May 2013
- Presidents Secretariat
- President’s Buddha Purnima Greetings
- Vice President's Secretariat
- Vice President Greets Citizens on Buddha Purnima
- Prime Minister's Office
- PM Greets the Nation on Buddha Purnima
- Min of Agriculture
- Kharif Sowing Crosses 60 Lakh Hectare
- Min of Comm. & Information Technology
- NIELIT, Srinagar will contribute to the growth of J&K, Dr. Killi Kruparani
- Min of Health and Family Welfare
- Janani Shishu Suraksha Karyakram – Saving Mothers and Newborns
- Azad concludes two-day visit to Sweden
- Min of Human Resource Development
- Block Institutes of Teachers Education to be Established in 196 SC/ST/Minority Concentrated Districts
- Min of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Global crude oil price of Indian Basket declines sharply to
99.37/US$ bbl on 23.5.2013
- Min of Power
- Hindi Advisory Committee of Ministry of Power for effective implementation of Official Language
- Ministry of Water Resources
- Storage of Important Reservoirs in the Country (as on 25 April 2013)
- Min of Youth Affairs & Sports
Conference of Ministers and Secretaries of States And Union Territories in-Charge of Sports & Youth Affairs Begins in New Delhi
- Planning Commission
UIDAI launches Aadhaar based Iris Authentication, eKYC, One Time PIN New Services and Permanent Enrolment Centres
Ministry of Defence07-January, 2009 15:37 IST
|Sale of tickets opens for republic day parade and beating retreat|
|In order to facilitate the general public to witness the Republic Day Parade at Rajpath and Beating Retreat Ceremony at Vijay Chowk, the sale of tickets has opened today and will continue till January 28, 2009.
The price of tickets for the Republic Day Parade on 26th January 2009 will be Rs. 300/- and Rs 150/- for reserved seats and Rs. 50/- and Rs. 10/- for unreserved seats. The tickets for the Beating Retreat Ceremony (Full Dress Rehearsal) on 28th January 2009 will be in the category of Rs. 50/- and Rs. 20/- respectively and will not have reserved seats.
The non-department sale counters have been set up for this purpose at ITDC Travel Counters at Ashok and Janpath Hotels, DTDC Counters at Coffee Home, Baba Kharag Singh Marg and Food and Craft Bazar, Dilli Haat, opposite INA Market and Shri Gandhi Ashram, Chandni Chowk. Tickets at these counters will be available only on working days.
Tickets will also be available at nine Departmental Sale Counters on all days between 1000 – 1730 hrs (without lunch break). These counters are located at North Block round about, South Block round about, Pragati Maidan (Gate No. 1, Bhairon Road), Jantar Mantar (Main Gate), Krishi Bhawan bus stop, Red Fort (near police picket), India Gate Bus Stop (near Jamnagar House) and Parliament House (Reception Office). The tickets at Parliament House Reception will be available from January 19 to January 28, 2009 from 1100 hrs to 1600 hrs (Saturday/Sunday/Holiday closed). The tickets are also available at Government of India Tourist Office, 88, Janpath (Sunday closed).
The Sale Counters at Jantar Mantar, South Block round about, Krishi Bhawan Bus Stop and India Gate will function from 1000 hrs to 1930 hrs from January 23 to January 25, 2009.
For further details, if any, please contact Shri DS Parihar, Officer on Special Duty (Sale of Tickets & Printing), Room No. B-26, near Gate No. 9, South Block, New Delhi – 110011, Telephone No. 2301 2477.
(Release ID :46463)