English Release 31-October 2014
- President's Secretariat
- President of India congratulates Pankaj Advani on achieving 12th world title in Leeds
- President pays floral tributes to Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
- Prime Minister's Office
- Text of PM’s address at 'Run For Unity' at Rajpath on the occasion of Rashtriya Ekta Diwas
- PM receives personal belongings of Sardar Patel, on his 139th birth anniversary
- Sidelights – Run For Unity Event at Rajpath, New Delhi
- PM flags off, joins Run For Unity on Sardar Patel Jayanti
- PM remembers Smt. Indira Gandhi on her Punya Tithi
- PM pays tributes to Sardar Patel on his birth anniversary
- Min of Commerce & Industry
- Department of Commerce calls for creative participation for India’s participation at Hannover Messe
- Min of Home Affairs
- Home Secretary Administers Rashtriya Ekta Diwas Pledge
- “Police Stations should become Temples of Justice,” says Rajnath Singh
- Min of Parliamentary Affairs
- Standing Committee on Railways invites suggestions on Railways(Amendment) Bill, 2014
- Min of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
- Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination, 2014 Declaration of Result of Written Part
- Min of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Global crude oil price of Indian Basket was US$ 84.77 per bbl on 30.10.2014
- Ministry of Water Resources
- Storage Status of 85 Important Reservoirs of the Country as on October 30, 2014
Ministry of Defence07-January, 2009 15:37 IST
|Sale of tickets opens for republic day parade and beating retreat|
|In order to facilitate the general public to witness the Republic Day Parade at Rajpath and Beating Retreat Ceremony at Vijay Chowk, the sale of tickets has opened today and will continue till January 28, 2009.
The price of tickets for the Republic Day Parade on 26th January 2009 will be Rs. 300/- and Rs 150/- for reserved seats and Rs. 50/- and Rs. 10/- for unreserved seats. The tickets for the Beating Retreat Ceremony (Full Dress Rehearsal) on 28th January 2009 will be in the category of Rs. 50/- and Rs. 20/- respectively and will not have reserved seats.
The non-department sale counters have been set up for this purpose at ITDC Travel Counters at Ashok and Janpath Hotels, DTDC Counters at Coffee Home, Baba Kharag Singh Marg and Food and Craft Bazar, Dilli Haat, opposite INA Market and Shri Gandhi Ashram, Chandni Chowk. Tickets at these counters will be available only on working days.
Tickets will also be available at nine Departmental Sale Counters on all days between 1000 – 1730 hrs (without lunch break). These counters are located at North Block round about, South Block round about, Pragati Maidan (Gate No. 1, Bhairon Road), Jantar Mantar (Main Gate), Krishi Bhawan bus stop, Red Fort (near police picket), India Gate Bus Stop (near Jamnagar House) and Parliament House (Reception Office). The tickets at Parliament House Reception will be available from January 19 to January 28, 2009 from 1100 hrs to 1600 hrs (Saturday/Sunday/Holiday closed). The tickets are also available at Government of India Tourist Office, 88, Janpath (Sunday closed).
The Sale Counters at Jantar Mantar, South Block round about, Krishi Bhawan Bus Stop and India Gate will function from 1000 hrs to 1930 hrs from January 23 to January 25, 2009.
For further details, if any, please contact Shri DS Parihar, Officer on Special Duty (Sale of Tickets & Printing), Room No. B-26, near Gate No. 9, South Block, New Delhi – 110011, Telephone No. 2301 2477.
(Release ID :46463)