English Release 22-November 2014
- President's Secretariat
- State Civil Service Officers Undergoing the 116th Induction Training Programme At Lbsnaa Call On The President
- Vice President's Secretariat
- Vice President Emphasizes the Need for Continual Oversight to Ensure that Liberty is not Smothered in Material Prosperit
- Min of Defence
- National Cadet Corps Celebrates 66th Anniversary
- Ministry of Finance
- Competition Commission of India (CCI) Invites Comments from Public in Respect of Proposed Combination Between Holcim Limited and Lafarge S.A.
- Min of Health and Family Welfare
- Press Note on Ebola
- Min of Information & Broadcasting
- Team Of ‘Gour Hari Dastaan: The Freedom File’ Meets the Press at the 45TH IFFI
- Directors and Producers of Indian Panorama Opening Films in the 45th IFFI Interact with the Media
- Indian Philosophy of Mutual Respect and Love are My Source of Inspiration: Paul Cox
- ‘Salam Cinema’ Screening Opens Mohsen Makhmalbaf Retro
- Min of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Review of Modified DBTL scheme after one week of launch on 15.11.14 in 54 districts
- Min of Urban Development
- Venkaiah Naidu, Urban Development Minister, delivers Keynote Address at US – India Smart Cities Conclave
- Shri M.Venkaiah Naidu visits market, residential areas in R K Puram, New Delhi to check cleanliness
- Ministry of Water Resources
- Government to Start Jal Gram Scheme in Every District Says Uma Bharti
- Our District-Our Water Programme to be Launched to take the Message of Water Conservation to Every Village of the Country-Uma Bharti
Ministry of Defence07-January, 2009 15:37 IST
|Sale of tickets opens for republic day parade and beating retreat|
|In order to facilitate the general public to witness the Republic Day Parade at Rajpath and Beating Retreat Ceremony at Vijay Chowk, the sale of tickets has opened today and will continue till January 28, 2009.
The price of tickets for the Republic Day Parade on 26th January 2009 will be Rs. 300/- and Rs 150/- for reserved seats and Rs. 50/- and Rs. 10/- for unreserved seats. The tickets for the Beating Retreat Ceremony (Full Dress Rehearsal) on 28th January 2009 will be in the category of Rs. 50/- and Rs. 20/- respectively and will not have reserved seats.
The non-department sale counters have been set up for this purpose at ITDC Travel Counters at Ashok and Janpath Hotels, DTDC Counters at Coffee Home, Baba Kharag Singh Marg and Food and Craft Bazar, Dilli Haat, opposite INA Market and Shri Gandhi Ashram, Chandni Chowk. Tickets at these counters will be available only on working days.
Tickets will also be available at nine Departmental Sale Counters on all days between 1000 – 1730 hrs (without lunch break). These counters are located at North Block round about, South Block round about, Pragati Maidan (Gate No. 1, Bhairon Road), Jantar Mantar (Main Gate), Krishi Bhawan bus stop, Red Fort (near police picket), India Gate Bus Stop (near Jamnagar House) and Parliament House (Reception Office). The tickets at Parliament House Reception will be available from January 19 to January 28, 2009 from 1100 hrs to 1600 hrs (Saturday/Sunday/Holiday closed). The tickets are also available at Government of India Tourist Office, 88, Janpath (Sunday closed).
The Sale Counters at Jantar Mantar, South Block round about, Krishi Bhawan Bus Stop and India Gate will function from 1000 hrs to 1930 hrs from January 23 to January 25, 2009.
For further details, if any, please contact Shri DS Parihar, Officer on Special Duty (Sale of Tickets & Printing), Room No. B-26, near Gate No. 9, South Block, New Delhi – 110011, Telephone No. 2301 2477.
(Release ID :46463)