English Release 7-March 2014
- President's Secretariat
- President of India to present Stree Shakti Puruskar, 2013
- President of India inaugurates Annual Innovation Exhibition
- President of India’s message on the occasion of International Women’s Day
- Election Commission
- General Election to Sixteenth Lok Sabha and State Legislative Assemblies, 2014 – Media Coverage During the Period Referred to in Section 126 of RP Act, 1951
- Schedule for General Elections, 2014
- Fact Sheet on Tripura
- Fact Sheet on Assam
- Democratic Colors Of United India
- Min of Health and Family Welfare
- Press Note
- Min of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
- ACC Appointment
- Min of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Global crude oil price of Indian Basket declines to 105.20 per bbl on 06.3.2014
- Ministry of Tourism
- Foreign Tourist Arrivals Show a Growth of 7.2% in February 2014 over February 2013
- Ministry of Water Resources
- Storage of Important Reservoirs in the Country (As on 27 February 2014)
Ministry of Defence07-January, 2009 15:37 IST
|Sale of tickets opens for republic day parade and beating retreat|
|In order to facilitate the general public to witness the Republic Day Parade at Rajpath and Beating Retreat Ceremony at Vijay Chowk, the sale of tickets has opened today and will continue till January 28, 2009.
The price of tickets for the Republic Day Parade on 26th January 2009 will be Rs. 300/- and Rs 150/- for reserved seats and Rs. 50/- and Rs. 10/- for unreserved seats. The tickets for the Beating Retreat Ceremony (Full Dress Rehearsal) on 28th January 2009 will be in the category of Rs. 50/- and Rs. 20/- respectively and will not have reserved seats.
The non-department sale counters have been set up for this purpose at ITDC Travel Counters at Ashok and Janpath Hotels, DTDC Counters at Coffee Home, Baba Kharag Singh Marg and Food and Craft Bazar, Dilli Haat, opposite INA Market and Shri Gandhi Ashram, Chandni Chowk. Tickets at these counters will be available only on working days.
Tickets will also be available at nine Departmental Sale Counters on all days between 1000 – 1730 hrs (without lunch break). These counters are located at North Block round about, South Block round about, Pragati Maidan (Gate No. 1, Bhairon Road), Jantar Mantar (Main Gate), Krishi Bhawan bus stop, Red Fort (near police picket), India Gate Bus Stop (near Jamnagar House) and Parliament House (Reception Office). The tickets at Parliament House Reception will be available from January 19 to January 28, 2009 from 1100 hrs to 1600 hrs (Saturday/Sunday/Holiday closed). The tickets are also available at Government of India Tourist Office, 88, Janpath (Sunday closed).
The Sale Counters at Jantar Mantar, South Block round about, Krishi Bhawan Bus Stop and India Gate will function from 1000 hrs to 1930 hrs from January 23 to January 25, 2009.
For further details, if any, please contact Shri DS Parihar, Officer on Special Duty (Sale of Tickets & Printing), Room No. B-26, near Gate No. 9, South Block, New Delhi – 110011, Telephone No. 2301 2477.
(Release ID :46463)