English Release 18-December 2014
- President's Secretariat
- President of India congratulates ISRO for the successful launch of GSLV-MARK III
- Prime Minister's Office
- PM greets the citizens of Qatar on their National Day
- Prime Minister Congratulates scientists for successful launch of GSLV Mk-III.
- Department of Space
- First Experimental Flight of India’s Next Generation Launch Vehicle GSLV MK-III Successful
- Election Commission
- Facts at a Glance: Jammu & Kashmir
- Min of Coal
- Mines under CIL
- Steps Proposed by the Government to Reduce Such Huge Imports of Coal
- Clean Energy Tax
- Min of Earth Science
- Cyclone Centres in Various Coastal States
- Ministry of Finance
- Amended Exchange Rate of Foreign Currency Relating to Imported and Export Goods Notified
- Government of India Signs Agreements with Germany worth Euro 625 Million for Financial Cooperation to Support “Green Energy Corridors (GEC)” Project under Indo German Bilateral Development Cooperation
- Min of Food Processing Industries
- Harsimrat Badal Launches ‘Fruits and Vegetable Availability Maps of India’ Report
- Min of Home Affairs
- Member of U.S. House of Representatives calls on Union Home Minister
- Min of Micro,Small & Medium Enterprises
- Use of E-Charkha and E-handloom in production of Khadi
- Scheme for promoting the MSME sector
- Steps taken to promote export of Khadi products
- Loans from Khadi Board and PMEGP
- Budget for MSME Sector
- Min of New and Renewable Energy
- Promotion of Solar Energy
- Renewable Energy Policy
- Energy Deficiency Issues
- Electricity from Paddy Husk
- Biomass Based Power Generation
- Min of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
- ACC Appointment
- Views invited for proposals on Civil Services Examination
- No reduction in retirement age
- Officers belonging to SC/ST/OBC in All India Services
- ACC Appointments
- Min of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Video conferences for review of DBTL in Punjab & Haryana
- Global crude oil price of Indian Basket was US$ 57.29 per bbl on 17.12.2014
- Min of Power
- Components of DDUGJY
- Energy Efficiency
- PLF in Thermal Power Sector
- Investment in Power Sector
- Government sets up an Independent Government Company-POSOCO for Reforms in Power Sector
- Ministry of Railways
- Railway Minister Flags Off New Shatabdi Express Between New Delhi and Bhatinda
- Min of Road Transport & Highways
- SUTP Expected to be Complete by November 2015
- New Transport Application to be Launched on a Common Portal
- Min of Shipping
- Process Improvements in Shipping Sector
- Min of Steel
- Mines & Steel Minister Shri Narendra Singh Tomar Chairs Consultative Committee on Steel
- Min of Textiles
Prices of Cotton
- Setting up of Technical Training Institutions
- Promotion of Chanderi Textile Industry
- Trade Facilitation Centre
- Min of Urban Development
- Process of regularization of unauthorized colonies in Delhi extended upto 31.03.2015
- Swachh Bharat Mission
- Solid waste management one of the admissible components under Swachh Bharat Mission
- Status of extension of Metro line to NOIDA Sector 62
- Ministry of Water Resources
- Survey on Ground Water
- Water Quality
- Construction of Dams along Borders
- Min of Women and Child Development
- Measures by Government to protect Child Rights
- Targeted Interventions to deal with Malnutrition
- Community based Management Programme for Women & Children
- Planning Commission
- AADHAAR ecosystem has provisions to ensure data security
- Governments’ programmes to ensure inclusive growth
Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers26-June, 2009 17:19 IST
|100 Days Plan of Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilisers|
|A. DEPARTMENT OF FERTILIZER|
(1) UPGRADATION OF FERTILIZER MONITORING SYSTEM
Fertilizer Monitoring System (FMS) will be upgraded to ensure timely availability of fertilizers and quick disbursal of subsidy.
(2) REVIVAL CLOSED UREA UNITS
Various feasible options for revival of closed units of Hindustan Fertilizer Corporation Limited and Fertilizers Corporation of India will be generated before 30th August, 2009.
(3) RESTRUCTURING OF SICK PSUs i.e. FACT, MFL etc.
A roadmap to make these units profit making ventures will be prepared through financial restructuring, modernization, conversion of feedstock to gas etc.
(4) INVESTMENT POLICY FOR PROMOTING INDIGENOUS PRODUCTION IN UREA AND P&K SECTOR
Investment policy in urea and P&K sectors will be revisited and a comprehensive policy will be drafted to attract investments in these sectors.
(5) AMENDMENTS TO NEW PRICING SCHEME STAGE III (NPS-III)
There is a need to amend certain provisions of the New Pricing Scheme Stage-III (NPS-III) for Urea in order to address the concerns of the industry. Accordingly, as per the decision of CCEA, modified NPS III would be implemented.
(6) MODIFICATION IN CERTAIN ELEMENTS OF THE CONCESSION SCHEME FOR P&K FERTILIZERS w.e.f. 1st APRIL 2009
Concession Scheme for P&K fertilizers w.e.f. 1.4.2008 is continuing. However, in the implementation of the scheme, it has been observed that certain modifications are required to modify methodology of costing and price adjustments. As approved by CCEA, all these modifications would be implemented.
(7) CONTINUATION OF CONCESSION SCHEME FOR SSP w.e.f. 1st May 2009
Concession scheme for SSP approved by the Government w.e.f. 1st May 2008 is in effect up to 30th June 2009. The matter of continuation of the scheme of concession for SSP w.e.f 1st July 2009 onwards shall be submitted to CCEA and finalized.
B. DEPARTMENT OF CHEMICALS AND PETRO-CHEMICALS
(1) World class investment hubs in the chemicals and Petrochemicals sectors through provision of state of the art infrastructure under the Petroleum Chemicals and Petrochemicals Investment Region Policy (PCPIR) are proposed to the established in Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat and West Bengal. Memorandum of Agreement with each of these States will be signed before 30th August, 2009.
(2) CIPET Centre at Jaipur will be made functional before 30th August 2009.
(3) Plastic waste management centre at Guwahati will start functioning.
(4) To ensure speedy implementation of the Assam Gas Cracker Project, enhanced financial outlay will be provided.
(5) To promote reprocessing of plastic waste, a note of the COS will be prepared on various facts of plastic waste re-processing.
C. DEPARTMENT OF PHARMACEUTICALS
(a) MEDICINES AVAILABILITY
(1) Affordable medicines for all: To decide Policy Initiatives and Action Plan to provide all types of medicines at affordable prices used by common people throughout the country.
(2) Formulation of New Pharma Policy: For holistic development of Pharma industry and ensure availability of essential medicines for major diseases, for all.
(3) Revival of Indian Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Limited: To utilize idle capacity and locked investment in the public sector for production and availability of essential medicines and of mass consumption for all.
(b) RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT INCLUDING HUMAN RESOURCE
(1) Cabinet clearance for full Operationalisation of 6 new National Institutes of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPERS).
(2) A comprehensive plan for creation of infrastructure facilities for R&D sector and improvement of manpower skills in the Pharma Sector.
(Release ID :49428)