English Release 24-July 2014
- President's Secretariat
- President of India condoles the loss of lives of school children in a bus accident in Telangana
- President of India inaugurates bank and post office at their new locations in the President’s estate
- Prime Minister's Office
- Nagaland Governor calls on PM
- PM condoles loss of lives in accident in Medak district
- Delegation from Aga Khan Foundation meets PM
- Department of Atomic Energy
- Production of Atomic Energy in Gujarat
- Preparation of Nuclear and Radiation Safety Policy
- Facilities for Workers in Atomic Projects
- Concern Over Nuclear Liability Law
- Rare Earths in Kollam
- Department of Space
- Launching of Mars Orbiter Mission Spacecraft
- Launching of SAARC Satellite
- Problem of Waste Deposits in Space
- Space Projects Initiated/Pending Completion
- Min of Civil Aviation
- Civil Aviation Minister Directs Officials to Improve
Maintenance at Chennai Airport
- Min of Coal
- Import Policy for Coal
- Projects of CIL
- Min of Defence
- MALABAR – 2014
- Min of External Affairs
- Strengthening of India-Asean ties
- Revisiting of nuclear liability bill
- Hiring of consultants for business promotion
- Complicated procedure for passports
- Text of the Statement on Calling Attention Motion on "Situation Arising out of Indians Stranded in Iraq and Steps Taken by the Government in this Regard" in the Lok Sabha by the Minister
- Ministry of Finance
- Indirect Tax Revenue (Provisional) Collections During April-June 2014 Increase from Rs 1,08,639 Crore to Rs.1,13,570 Crore Registering an Increase of 4.5 % over the Corresponding Period in last Financial Year
- Government Approves 19 Proposals of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) Amounting to about Rs. 2326.72 Crore
- Special Arrangements Made for Accepting Returns of Income
- Min of Minority Affairs
- Social and Educational Uplift of Minorities
- Scholarship to Students of Minority Community
- Setting up of Minority Commission
- Min of New and Renewable Energy
- Setting up of Biogas Plants
- Production of Bio-Compressed Natural Gas
- Jawaharlal Nehru National Solar Mission
- Installation of Solar Water Pumps
- Min of Overseas Indian Affairs
- Support to Indian workers overseas
- Problem due to weak immigration laws
- Legal assistance to overseas Indians
- Complaints against fraudulent recruiting agents
- Centre to help Indian workers abroad
- Min of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
- Combined Medical Services Examination, 2014
- Special Cadre for Super Specialist Doctors
- Award to Industrious Government Staffers
- Min of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Delhi MPs meet the Petroleum and Natural gas Minister to discuss PNG issues
- Global crude oil price of Indian Basket decreased to US$ 105.56 per bbl on 23.07.2014
- Min of Power
- Privatisation of Electricity Production
- Power for All
- Steps Taken To Increase Power Production
- Ministry of Railways
- Advance Booking of Reserved Train Tickets
- Advance Booking of Reserved Train Tickets
- Modernisation of Railway Network
- Running of Summer Special Trains
- Development of Railway Stations for Tourism
- Emergency Medical Facilities in Trains
- Min of Social Justice & Empowerment
- National Commission for Backward Classes
- National Overseas Scholarships for SC's
- Legislature on Eradication of Manual Scavenging
- Drug Abuse among Citizens
- Min of Statistics & Programme Implementation
- Review of Function of MPLADS
- Ministry of Water Resources
- Narmada Canal Project
- Ganga Manthan
- Areas under Water Bodies
- Water Logging and Salinity in
- Availability of Surface and Ground Water
- Indo-Nepal Joint Ministerial Commission
on Water Resources
- Flood Management
- Min of Women and Child Development
- Two lakh Anganwadi Centre Buildings approved for construction by Government in 12th Plan
- Logo Design Competition launched for ‘Beti Bachao Beti Padhao’ Campaign
Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers26-June, 2009 17:19 IST
|100 Days Plan of Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilisers|
|A. DEPARTMENT OF FERTILIZER|
(1) UPGRADATION OF FERTILIZER MONITORING SYSTEM
Fertilizer Monitoring System (FMS) will be upgraded to ensure timely availability of fertilizers and quick disbursal of subsidy.
(2) REVIVAL CLOSED UREA UNITS
Various feasible options for revival of closed units of Hindustan Fertilizer Corporation Limited and Fertilizers Corporation of India will be generated before 30th August, 2009.
(3) RESTRUCTURING OF SICK PSUs i.e. FACT, MFL etc.
A roadmap to make these units profit making ventures will be prepared through financial restructuring, modernization, conversion of feedstock to gas etc.
(4) INVESTMENT POLICY FOR PROMOTING INDIGENOUS PRODUCTION IN UREA AND P&K SECTOR
Investment policy in urea and P&K sectors will be revisited and a comprehensive policy will be drafted to attract investments in these sectors.
(5) AMENDMENTS TO NEW PRICING SCHEME STAGE III (NPS-III)
There is a need to amend certain provisions of the New Pricing Scheme Stage-III (NPS-III) for Urea in order to address the concerns of the industry. Accordingly, as per the decision of CCEA, modified NPS III would be implemented.
(6) MODIFICATION IN CERTAIN ELEMENTS OF THE CONCESSION SCHEME FOR P&K FERTILIZERS w.e.f. 1st APRIL 2009
Concession Scheme for P&K fertilizers w.e.f. 1.4.2008 is continuing. However, in the implementation of the scheme, it has been observed that certain modifications are required to modify methodology of costing and price adjustments. As approved by CCEA, all these modifications would be implemented.
(7) CONTINUATION OF CONCESSION SCHEME FOR SSP w.e.f. 1st May 2009
Concession scheme for SSP approved by the Government w.e.f. 1st May 2008 is in effect up to 30th June 2009. The matter of continuation of the scheme of concession for SSP w.e.f 1st July 2009 onwards shall be submitted to CCEA and finalized.
B. DEPARTMENT OF CHEMICALS AND PETRO-CHEMICALS
(1) World class investment hubs in the chemicals and Petrochemicals sectors through provision of state of the art infrastructure under the Petroleum Chemicals and Petrochemicals Investment Region Policy (PCPIR) are proposed to the established in Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat and West Bengal. Memorandum of Agreement with each of these States will be signed before 30th August, 2009.
(2) CIPET Centre at Jaipur will be made functional before 30th August 2009.
(3) Plastic waste management centre at Guwahati will start functioning.
(4) To ensure speedy implementation of the Assam Gas Cracker Project, enhanced financial outlay will be provided.
(5) To promote reprocessing of plastic waste, a note of the COS will be prepared on various facts of plastic waste re-processing.
C. DEPARTMENT OF PHARMACEUTICALS
(a) MEDICINES AVAILABILITY
(1) Affordable medicines for all: To decide Policy Initiatives and Action Plan to provide all types of medicines at affordable prices used by common people throughout the country.
(2) Formulation of New Pharma Policy: For holistic development of Pharma industry and ensure availability of essential medicines for major diseases, for all.
(3) Revival of Indian Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Limited: To utilize idle capacity and locked investment in the public sector for production and availability of essential medicines and of mass consumption for all.
(b) RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT INCLUDING HUMAN RESOURCE
(1) Cabinet clearance for full Operationalisation of 6 new National Institutes of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPERS).
(2) A comprehensive plan for creation of infrastructure facilities for R&D sector and improvement of manpower skills in the Pharma Sector.
(Release ID :49428)