English Release 5-December 2013
- President's Secretariat
- Parliamentary delegation from Myanmar calls on President
- President of India to visit West Bengal from December 6 to 8
- Prime Minister's Office
- PM’s speech at the inauguration of ‘India Telecom 2013’
- Election Commission
- Election Commission Heads and Representatives From
Eight Countries Witness Assembly Elections in Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Delhi
Countries Seek ECI Support in Capacity Building and Election Technology
- Min of Defence
- International Conference on Contribution of Science and Technology in Progress of the World
- Air Chief Inaugurates Swac Commanders' Conference
- Lamp Lighting Ceremony of 58 Batch of Probationer Nurses Conducted at Army Hospital
- Ministry of Finance
- 4th Korea - India Finance Ministerial Working Level Meeting Held; Both Sides Recognize the Necessity for Strenghthening Economic Cooperation Between the two Countries to Overcome Global Crisis
- Gross Direct Tax Collections During April-November of the Current Financial Year 2013-14 is up by 13.18 Percent and Stood at Rs.3,68,655 Crore as Against Rs.3,25,736 Crore in the Same Period Last Year
- Exchange Rate of Foreign Currency Relating to Imported and Export Goods Notified
- Min of Heavy Ind. & Public Enterprises
- Problems Being Faced by the Domestic Manufacturing Industry Related to Power / Electrical Equipment / Capital Goods
- Performance of Hindustan Newsprint Limited
- Instructions to the Management of Instrumentation Limited
- Min of Home Affairs
- India-us homeland security dialogue
Two day conference of police chiefs concludes
- Shri Arvind Ranjan Assigned Additional Charge of DG, CISF
- Min of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Global crude oil price of Indian Basket increases to US$ 110.33/bbl on 4.12.2013
- Planning Commission
- Unique Identification Authority of India issues 51 crore Aadhaar numbers
Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers26-June, 2009 17:19 IST
|100 Days Plan of Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilisers|
|A. DEPARTMENT OF FERTILIZER|
(1) UPGRADATION OF FERTILIZER MONITORING SYSTEM
Fertilizer Monitoring System (FMS) will be upgraded to ensure timely availability of fertilizers and quick disbursal of subsidy.
(2) REVIVAL CLOSED UREA UNITS
Various feasible options for revival of closed units of Hindustan Fertilizer Corporation Limited and Fertilizers Corporation of India will be generated before 30th August, 2009.
(3) RESTRUCTURING OF SICK PSUs i.e. FACT, MFL etc.
A roadmap to make these units profit making ventures will be prepared through financial restructuring, modernization, conversion of feedstock to gas etc.
(4) INVESTMENT POLICY FOR PROMOTING INDIGENOUS PRODUCTION IN UREA AND P&K SECTOR
Investment policy in urea and P&K sectors will be revisited and a comprehensive policy will be drafted to attract investments in these sectors.
(5) AMENDMENTS TO NEW PRICING SCHEME STAGE III (NPS-III)
There is a need to amend certain provisions of the New Pricing Scheme Stage-III (NPS-III) for Urea in order to address the concerns of the industry. Accordingly, as per the decision of CCEA, modified NPS III would be implemented.
(6) MODIFICATION IN CERTAIN ELEMENTS OF THE CONCESSION SCHEME FOR P&K FERTILIZERS w.e.f. 1st APRIL 2009
Concession Scheme for P&K fertilizers w.e.f. 1.4.2008 is continuing. However, in the implementation of the scheme, it has been observed that certain modifications are required to modify methodology of costing and price adjustments. As approved by CCEA, all these modifications would be implemented.
(7) CONTINUATION OF CONCESSION SCHEME FOR SSP w.e.f. 1st May 2009
Concession scheme for SSP approved by the Government w.e.f. 1st May 2008 is in effect up to 30th June 2009. The matter of continuation of the scheme of concession for SSP w.e.f 1st July 2009 onwards shall be submitted to CCEA and finalized.
B. DEPARTMENT OF CHEMICALS AND PETRO-CHEMICALS
(1) World class investment hubs in the chemicals and Petrochemicals sectors through provision of state of the art infrastructure under the Petroleum Chemicals and Petrochemicals Investment Region Policy (PCPIR) are proposed to the established in Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat and West Bengal. Memorandum of Agreement with each of these States will be signed before 30th August, 2009.
(2) CIPET Centre at Jaipur will be made functional before 30th August 2009.
(3) Plastic waste management centre at Guwahati will start functioning.
(4) To ensure speedy implementation of the Assam Gas Cracker Project, enhanced financial outlay will be provided.
(5) To promote reprocessing of plastic waste, a note of the COS will be prepared on various facts of plastic waste re-processing.
C. DEPARTMENT OF PHARMACEUTICALS
(a) MEDICINES AVAILABILITY
(1) Affordable medicines for all: To decide Policy Initiatives and Action Plan to provide all types of medicines at affordable prices used by common people throughout the country.
(2) Formulation of New Pharma Policy: For holistic development of Pharma industry and ensure availability of essential medicines for major diseases, for all.
(3) Revival of Indian Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Limited: To utilize idle capacity and locked investment in the public sector for production and availability of essential medicines and of mass consumption for all.
(b) RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT INCLUDING HUMAN RESOURCE
(1) Cabinet clearance for full Operationalisation of 6 new National Institutes of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPERS).
(2) A comprehensive plan for creation of infrastructure facilities for R&D sector and improvement of manpower skills in the Pharma Sector.
(Release ID :49428)