English Release 2-March 2015
- President's Secretariat
President of India to present the standard to 21 SQN & 116 HU of Indian Air Force
- Min of Agriculture
- Siraj Hussain Assumes Charge as Secretary, Department of Agriculture and Cooperation
- Ashok Kumar Angurana assumes Charge as Secretary, Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying and Fisheries, Ministry of Agriculture
- Min of Civil Aviation
- No Proposal to Privatize Airports
- Min of Coal
- Coal to Liquid Pilot Project
- Production of Coal from Underground Mines
- Min of Commerce & Industry
- Index of Eight Core Industries (Base: 2004-05=100), January, 2015
Cement Industry Should Grow by 20-25 Percent over the next three Decades – DIPP Secretary
- Min of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution
- Ram Vilas Paswan asks CWC to gear up for Make in India program
- Min of Defence
- 12th Air Force Civilians Inter-Command Football Tournament comes to an end
- Min of Food Processing Industries
- Shri Ranglal Jamuda Assumed Charge as Secretary, Ministry of Food Processing Industries
- Min of Human Resource Development
- Steps Towards Reducing Dropout Rate of Students
- Incentives for Girl Students
- Career-Oriented Short Term Courses in Universities and Colleges
- Min of Micro,Small & Medium Enterprises
- Products under MSME Sector
- Promotion of Cottage Industries
- Make in India Policy for MSME Sector
- Grading System for MSME Sector
- Promotion of MSME Clusters
- Promotion of Traditional Industries
- Promotion of Manufacturing Sector
- Research and Development by KVIC
- Financial Assistance for MSME
- Min of New and Renewable Energy
- Encouragement of Solar Power Projects
- Encouragement of Solar Power Projects
- Establishment of Solar Power Plants
- Clean Energy Co-Operation Between India and US
- Electricity from Paddy Straw
- Min of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Cess on Petroleum Products
- Shale Oil and Gas
- LPG Distributors/ Retailers in J&K
- Cash Subsidy Scheme for LPG
- Bharat Stage Auto Fuels
- Daily Crude oil price of Indian Basket was US$ 59.85/bbl on 27.02.2015
- Budget proposals 2015-16 for Petroleum & Natural Gas sector
- Min of Power
- Ultra Modern Super Critical Coal Based Thermal Power Technology
- Ministry of Railways
- Development of Railway Infrastructure with State Cooperation
- ‘Go India’ Smart Card for Train Tickets
- Provision of Safe Drinking Water at Stations
- Use of Non-Conventional Energy Sources in Railways
- New Line Projects on Indian Railways
- Redevelopment of Railway Stations to International Standards
- Development of Multi Functional Complexes on Railways
- Suresh Prabhu Launches Passenger Friendly ‘Customer Complaint Web Portal and Mobile App’
- Min of Road Transport & Highways
- Committee Set up to Formulate Safety Standards for Car Manufactures
- Government Fast on Execution of Road Projects
- Government Determined to Check Road Accidents
- Min of Science & Technology
- National Science Day Awards
- Min of Shipping
- Proposal for 101 More National Waterways
- Government to Set up INW TG
- Min of Social Justice & Empowerment
- Meeting of UN-ESCAP working Group on the Asian and Pacific Decade of Persons with Disabilities Gets Underwa
- Ministry of Tourism
- Foreign Tourist Arrivals during the period January-December 2014 grow by 7.1%, as compared to a growth of 5.9% during January-December 2013
- 50 circuits have been identified across India for the development of tourism
- Min of Urban Development
- Delhi Development Authority’s role to be Revisited in the Context of Development Needs of Delhi
- Min of Youth Affairs and Sports
- Information to be hoisted mandatorily by IOA & NSFs on their Websites
Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers26-June, 2009 17:19 IST
|100 Days Plan of Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilisers|
|A. DEPARTMENT OF FERTILIZER|
(1) UPGRADATION OF FERTILIZER MONITORING SYSTEM
Fertilizer Monitoring System (FMS) will be upgraded to ensure timely availability of fertilizers and quick disbursal of subsidy.
(2) REVIVAL CLOSED UREA UNITS
Various feasible options for revival of closed units of Hindustan Fertilizer Corporation Limited and Fertilizers Corporation of India will be generated before 30th August, 2009.
(3) RESTRUCTURING OF SICK PSUs i.e. FACT, MFL etc.
A roadmap to make these units profit making ventures will be prepared through financial restructuring, modernization, conversion of feedstock to gas etc.
(4) INVESTMENT POLICY FOR PROMOTING INDIGENOUS PRODUCTION IN UREA AND P&K SECTOR
Investment policy in urea and P&K sectors will be revisited and a comprehensive policy will be drafted to attract investments in these sectors.
(5) AMENDMENTS TO NEW PRICING SCHEME STAGE III (NPS-III)
There is a need to amend certain provisions of the New Pricing Scheme Stage-III (NPS-III) for Urea in order to address the concerns of the industry. Accordingly, as per the decision of CCEA, modified NPS III would be implemented.
(6) MODIFICATION IN CERTAIN ELEMENTS OF THE CONCESSION SCHEME FOR P&K FERTILIZERS w.e.f. 1st APRIL 2009
Concession Scheme for P&K fertilizers w.e.f. 1.4.2008 is continuing. However, in the implementation of the scheme, it has been observed that certain modifications are required to modify methodology of costing and price adjustments. As approved by CCEA, all these modifications would be implemented.
(7) CONTINUATION OF CONCESSION SCHEME FOR SSP w.e.f. 1st May 2009
Concession scheme for SSP approved by the Government w.e.f. 1st May 2008 is in effect up to 30th June 2009. The matter of continuation of the scheme of concession for SSP w.e.f 1st July 2009 onwards shall be submitted to CCEA and finalized.
B. DEPARTMENT OF CHEMICALS AND PETRO-CHEMICALS
(1) World class investment hubs in the chemicals and Petrochemicals sectors through provision of state of the art infrastructure under the Petroleum Chemicals and Petrochemicals Investment Region Policy (PCPIR) are proposed to the established in Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat and West Bengal. Memorandum of Agreement with each of these States will be signed before 30th August, 2009.
(2) CIPET Centre at Jaipur will be made functional before 30th August 2009.
(3) Plastic waste management centre at Guwahati will start functioning.
(4) To ensure speedy implementation of the Assam Gas Cracker Project, enhanced financial outlay will be provided.
(5) To promote reprocessing of plastic waste, a note of the COS will be prepared on various facts of plastic waste re-processing.
C. DEPARTMENT OF PHARMACEUTICALS
(a) MEDICINES AVAILABILITY
(1) Affordable medicines for all: To decide Policy Initiatives and Action Plan to provide all types of medicines at affordable prices used by common people throughout the country.
(2) Formulation of New Pharma Policy: For holistic development of Pharma industry and ensure availability of essential medicines for major diseases, for all.
(3) Revival of Indian Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Limited: To utilize idle capacity and locked investment in the public sector for production and availability of essential medicines and of mass consumption for all.
(b) RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT INCLUDING HUMAN RESOURCE
(1) Cabinet clearance for full Operationalisation of 6 new National Institutes of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPERS).
(2) A comprehensive plan for creation of infrastructure facilities for R&D sector and improvement of manpower skills in the Pharma Sector.
(Release ID :49428)