English Release 23-May 2013
- Presidents Secretariat
- Press Communique
- Prime Minister's Office
- PM's speech at the Foundation Stone Laying Ceremony for the Indian National Defence University at Gurgaon
- Min of Coal
- IMG Reviews Applications for Allocations Coal Block to PSU
- Min of Commerce & Industry
- Government Takes Action for Complying with New Standards for Import of Bulk Drugs into EU.
- Ministry of Water Resources
- India and Iraq Talks for MoU on Future Cooperation in the Area of Water Management
Ministry of Environment and Forests22-July, 2009 17:9 IST
|Indian Youth Climate Network|
|Lok Sabha |
In the context of international negotiations on Climate Change, Indian Youth Climate Network (IYCN) has suggested issues regarding inclusion of nuclear energy under CDM, shortening of post – 2012 commitment periods under Kyoto Protocol to 2 years, institution of an all Asia inter accountable monitoring mechanism to monitor implementation of commitments of developing countries to Convention in terms of National Adaptation Plans of Actions (NAPAs) and Nationally Appropriate Mitigation Actions (NAMAs) and wider stake holder consultation process in the finalisation, monitoring and implementation of missions under National Action Plan on Climate Change.
The Government is aware of the recommendations and duly keeps these in mind when finalizing documents/ actions.
Minister of State for the Ministry of Environment and Forests (Independent charge) Shri Jairam Ramesh replied in a written question by Shri Magunta Sreenivasulu Reddy in Lok Sabha today.
(Release ID :50811)