English Release 18-December 2014
- Prime Minister's Office
- Prime Minister Congratulates scientists for successful launch of GSLV Mk-III.
- Election Commission
- Facts at a Glance: Jammu & Kashmir
- Min of Coal
- Mines under CIL
- Steps Proposed by the Government to Reduce Such Huge Imports of Coal
- Clean Energy Tax
- Min of Earth Science
- Cyclone Centres in Various Coastal States
- Min of Home Affairs
- Member of U.S. House of Representatives calls on Union Home Minister
- Min of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
- ACC Appointments
- Min of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Global crude oil price of Indian Basket was US$ 57.29 per bbl on 17.12.2014
- Min of Road Transport & Highways
- New Transport Application to be Launched on a Common Portal
Ministry of Road Transport & Highways04-March, 2010 20:21 IST
|Construction of 12.9 meter wide bridge between Dhola an Sadia ghats
along with 2 lane connecting roads from near about Dhola to Islampur
Tinali in Assam on BOT (Annuity) basis under the Arunachal Pradesh
Package of Roads and Highways|
|The Cabinet Committee on Infrastructure accorded its administrative approval to undertake the project for construction of bridge between Dhola and Sadia ghats along with 2 lane connecting roads from near about Dhola to Islampur Tinali in Assam at an estimated cost of Rs.827.10 crore and Total Project Cost (TPC) of Rs.876 crore under the BOT (Annuity) basis
The CCI also gave its approval to award the project on Design, Build, Finance, Operate & Transfer (DBFOT) basis following the annuity model approved by Cabinet for four roads of Arunachal Pradesh Package of Roads & Highways under SARDP-NE with total concession period of 17 years and to make twenty five semi-annual annuity payments on the basis of accepted bid to the Concessionaire during twelve and a half years after successful completion of the road and to incur expenditure on the project in question out of the budget allocations for SARDP-NE.
The project road will provide connectivity to Arunachal Pradesh with Assam linking NH-37 in Assam to NH-52 in Arunachal Pradesh. It will also facilitate numerous hydro power projects coming up in Arunachal Pradesh and foster socio-economic development of the States of Arunachal Pradesh and Assam. The road would also greatly facilitate the security/defence agencies to combat anti-national activities and threat in the border areas.
Construction of bridge between Dhola and Sadia ghat including approaches is one of the four projects approved ‘in principle’ by the Cabinet in January 2009 as part of the Arunachal Pradesh Package of roads and highways.
(Release ID :58936)