English Release 29-January 2015
- President's Secretariat
- University of Hyderabad wins visitor’s award for ‘Best University’
- President of India’s message on Anti Leprosy Day
- Vice President's Secretariat
- VICE PRESIDENT RELEASES ‘DISTRICT DEVELOPMENT AND DIVERSITY INDEX REPORT FOR INDIA AND MAJOR STATES’
- Prime Minister's Office
- CMD, New Indian Express, presents a cheque of Rs. 1.35 crore towards Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund
- Election Commission
- Facts at a Glance- Delhi
- Min of Culture
- Renowned singer, music composer, lyricist and actor Shekhar Sen appointed as Chairman of Sangeet Natak Akademi
- Min of Defence
- Republic Day Parade – 2015 Awards Announced; Brigade of Guards Regiment & Sikh Regiment Adjudged Joint Winners of Marching Contingent Amongst Services
- Ministry of Finance
- Jayant Sinha, Minister of State for Finance Emphasises the Need for Innovative Product Development in an Ever Expanding Capital Market;
- Min of Labour & Employment
- Union Labour Minister Shri Bandaru Dattatreya Inaugurates Special Corporate Office of EPFO in Mumbai
- Min of Law & Justice
- Shri Justice Narayanan Nadar Paul Vasanthakumar Appointed Chief Justice of the Jammu and Kashmir High Court
- Min of Micro,Small & Medium Enterprises
Union Minister of MSME visits NSIC Incubation Centre Guwahati
- Min of Mines
- Mines Ministry holds one-day Workshop in Odisha with State Governments and other stakeholders to explain the provisions of MMDR Ordinance
- Min of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
- 18th National Conference on e-Governance
- ACC Appointment
- Min of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Conventional on Pahal
- Global Crude Oil price of Indian Basket was US$ 46.55 per bbl on 28.01.2015
- Min of Science & Technology
- New CMD Joins National Research Development Corporation (NRDC)
- Ministry of Tourism
- Tourism Minister of Philippines Mr Ramon R. Jimenez calls on his Indian counterpart Dr Mahesh Sharma
- Min of Urban Development
- Two day consultations with states on smart cities from tomorrow
- Min of Skill Development, Entrepreneurship, Youth Affairs and Sports
- Sports Ministry Enhances Award Money for Medal Winners in International Events and their Coaches
Ministry of Home Affairs25-September, 2010 18:33 IST
|Decisions Taken by CCS Regarding Jammu & Kashmir on Saturday|
|The Cabinet Committee on Security (CCS) met here today. The decisions taken at the meeting were announced by the Union Home Minister, Shri P. Chidambaram. These are as follows:|
1. Appoint a group of interlocutors under the chairmanship of an Eminent person to begin the process of a sustained dialogue with all sections of the people of Jammu & Kashmir, including political parties/groups, youth and student organizations, civil society organizations and other stakeholders.
2. Advise the State Government to immediately release all students and youth detained or arrested for stone pelting or similar violations of law and to withdraw the charges against such students and youth.
3. Advise the State Government to immediately review the cases of all PSA detenues and withdraw the detention orders in appropriate cases.
4. Request the State Government to immediately convene a meeting of the Unified Command and to review the deployment of security forces in the Kashmir Valley, especially Srinagar, with particular reference to de-scaling the number of bunkers, check-points etc. in Srinagar and other towns, and to review the notification of areas as ‘disturbed areas’.
5. Grant ex-gratia relief to the families of the deceased persons at Rs. 5 lakhs per person killed in the civil disturbances since June 11, 2010.
6. Appoint two Special Task Forces, one each for Jammu region and Ladakh region, to examine the developmental needs of the two regions, with particular reference to deficiencies in infrastructure and make suitable recommendations.
7. Request State Government to take steps to immediately reopen all schools, colleges, universities and other educational institutions; hold special classes/lectures, if necessary; and to ensure that the examinations for the current academic year (2010-11) are conducted.
8. Provide to the State Government a sum of Rs. 100 Crore as Additional Central Assistance (ACA) in order to make grants to schools and colleges for improvements and additions to the existing infrastructure such as class rooms, auditorium, laboratory, library, play ground, toilet complex etc.
(Release ID :65989)