English Release 29-July 2014
- President's Secretariat
- PRESIDENT CONGRATULATES MEDAL WINNERS IN
- President of India’s greetings on Idu’l Fitr
- Prime Minister's Office
- CEO, Mitsubishi Corporation, calls on PM
- PM addresses scientists at 86th ICAR Foundation Day
- PM greets Vice President on Eid-ul-Fitr
- PM greets people on Eid-ul-Fitr
- Min of Agriculture
- Prime Minister give Mantras of "Kam Zameen, Kam Samay, Zyaada Upaj","Per Drop, more Crop", and "Lab to Land"
- Min of Urban Development
- New urban development initiatives to address shortcomings of JNNURM
- Min of Youth Affairs & Sports
- Minister of Youth Affairs & Sports, Sarbananda Sonowal congratulates Indian medal winners on the 5th day in commonwealth Games 2014
Ministry of Communications & Information Technology03-December, 2010 18:25 IST
|Interception of Blackberry Data|
|Government is engaged with Research in Motion (RIM), the provider of Blackberry services, to find out a solution for the interception and monitoring of messenger chat and enterprise email using Blackberry phone.|
Voice, SMS and individual email communication can be intercepted and monitored by Security Agencies in readable format. However, Security Agencies are not able to intercept & monitor the communication made through Blackberry Messenger Service and Blackberry Enterprise Service in readable format.
As per Research in Motion (RIM), provider of Blackberry services, communication in case of enterprise email is encrypted from device to device and key is dynamically created by Blackberry device. There is one to one correspondence between the key at device and the key at enterprise email server, placed at the premises of enterprise customer. They have also stated that they cannot create any third party access in readable format because they do not have the key, which is dynamically generated.
(Release ID :68075)