English Release 9-December 2013
- Min of Coal
- Seven coal blocks identified for underground coal gasification
- Government formulates draft policy on usage of surplus coal
- CIL records 92% dispatches to Power Utilities during 2012-13
- Measures to increase Coal production
- CIL rationalizes the price of non-coking coal
- Measures to check theft and pilferage of coal
- Min of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution
- Steps to Strengthen Procurement Facilities for Paddy
- Production of Pulses Estimated 19 Million Tonne During 2013-14
- Measures to Contain the Price Rise
- Allocation Under Food Security Act Made to Four States
- Min of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Global crude oil price of Indian Basket declines to US$ 109.25/bbl on 6.12.2013
- Ministry of Tourism
- Tourists’ Inflow
- Measures to Boost Tourists’ Inflow in the Country
- 'Earn While you Learn' Programme
- Min of Youth Affairs & Sports
- Jitendra Singh expresses satisfaction over the decision of IOA to amend its Constitution to bar charge-framed individuals from contesting its elections.
Prime Minister's Office25-January, 2011 20:47 IST
|PM Condoles Loss of Life due to Terror Attack at Moscow Airport|
|Prime Minister Dr. Manmohan Singh has condoled the tragic loss of life due to terrorist attack at the Moscow Airport. In a message to Mr. Dimitry A. Medvedev, President of the Russian Federation Dr Singh wrote: |
“It is with great anguish that I have learnt of the terrorist attack at Moscow's Domodedovo Airport.
On behalf of the Government and the people of India I convey my heartfelt condolences on the most tragic loss of innocent lives.
Terrorism is a crime against humanity for which there can never be any justification. In this hour of grief, India stands in solidarity with Russia. India and Russia must continue to work together to combat the evil forces of violence and extremism.
Please accept, Excellency, the assurances of my highest consideration.”
(Release ID :69368)