English Release 25-October 2014
- President's Secretariat
- Speech by the President of India
Shri Pranab Mukherjee on the Occasion of Release of a Commemorative Postage Stamp on
- President of India Releases a Commemorative Postage Stamp on Anagarika Dharmapala
- Prime Minister's Office
- Text of The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi’s address at the ceremony held to rededicate, Sir H.N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, in Mumbai
- PM rededicates Sir H.N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre in Mumbai
- PM greets the Nation on auspicious occasion of Bhai Dooj
- Election Commission
- Press Note
- Schedule for bye-election to fill casual vacancies in the Legislative Assembly of NCT of Delhi – Regarding.
- Schedule for General Elections to the Legislative Assemblies of Jharkhand and Jammu & Kashmir.
- Min of Comm. & Information Technology
- Minister for Communications & IT and Law & Justice, Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad Spoke at the Release Function of a Postage Stamp Commemorating Srimath Anagarika Dharmapala, the Great Buddhist Thinker and Visionary from Sri Lanka
- Ministry of Finance
- President of India
to Inaugurate Three Day Accountants’ General Conference on Monday
- Min of Home Affairs
- Observance of the Rashtriya Ekta Diwas on 31st October
- Min of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
- Dr. Jitendra Singh says Indian bureaucrats need constant re-orientation as they face new challenges every day
Prime Minister's Office25-January, 2011 20:47 IST
|PM Condoles Loss of Life due to Terror Attack at Moscow Airport|
|Prime Minister Dr. Manmohan Singh has condoled the tragic loss of life due to terrorist attack at the Moscow Airport. In a message to Mr. Dimitry A. Medvedev, President of the Russian Federation Dr Singh wrote: |
“It is with great anguish that I have learnt of the terrorist attack at Moscow's Domodedovo Airport.
On behalf of the Government and the people of India I convey my heartfelt condolences on the most tragic loss of innocent lives.
Terrorism is a crime against humanity for which there can never be any justification. In this hour of grief, India stands in solidarity with Russia. India and Russia must continue to work together to combat the evil forces of violence and extremism.
Please accept, Excellency, the assurances of my highest consideration.”
(Release ID :69368)