English Release 20-September 2014
- President's Secretariat
- President Congratulates Medal Winners in
Asian Games 2014
- President of India condoles the passing away of Uppalapu Srinivas
- Prime Minister's Office
- Sashastra Seema Bal, SRM University and ITC make donations for PMNRF
- Min of Health and Family Welfare
- Health Ministry to take up anti-noise pollution initiatives
- Min of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
- Bharat Pensioners’ Samaj donates to Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund
- Min of Women and Child Development
- Corrigendum for Press Release issued on 19th Sept, 2014 on Meeting of Mrs Melinda Gates and Mr Bill Gates with Smt Maneka Sanjay Gandhi
Prime Minister's Office25-January, 2011 20:47 IST
|PM Condoles Loss of Life due to Terror Attack at Moscow Airport|
|Prime Minister Dr. Manmohan Singh has condoled the tragic loss of life due to terrorist attack at the Moscow Airport. In a message to Mr. Dimitry A. Medvedev, President of the Russian Federation Dr Singh wrote: |
“It is with great anguish that I have learnt of the terrorist attack at Moscow's Domodedovo Airport.
On behalf of the Government and the people of India I convey my heartfelt condolences on the most tragic loss of innocent lives.
Terrorism is a crime against humanity for which there can never be any justification. In this hour of grief, India stands in solidarity with Russia. India and Russia must continue to work together to combat the evil forces of violence and extremism.
Please accept, Excellency, the assurances of my highest consideration.”
(Release ID :69368)