English Release 25-October 2014
- President's Secretariat
- Speech by the President of India
Shri Pranab Mukherjee on the Occasion of Release of a Commemorative Postage Stamp on
- President of India Releases a Commemorative Postage Stamp on Anagarika Dharmapala
- Prime Minister's Office
- Text of The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi’s address at the ceremony held to rededicate, Sir H.N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, in Mumbai
- PM rededicates Sir H.N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre in Mumbai
- PM greets the Nation on auspicious occasion of Bhai Dooj
- Election Commission
- Press Note
- Schedule for bye-election to fill casual vacancies in the Legislative Assembly of NCT of Delhi – Regarding.
- Schedule for General Elections to the Legislative Assemblies of Jharkhand and Jammu & Kashmir.
- Min of Comm. & Information Technology
- Minister for Communications & IT and Law & Justice, Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad Spoke at the Release Function of a Postage Stamp Commemorating Srimath Anagarika Dharmapala, the Great Buddhist Thinker and Visionary from Sri Lanka
- Ministry of Finance
- President of India
to Inaugurate Three Day Accountants’ General Conference on Monday
- Min of Home Affairs
- Observance of the Rashtriya Ekta Diwas on 31st October
- Min of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
- Dr. Jitendra Singh says Indian bureaucrats need constant re-orientation as they face new challenges every day
Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment18-August, 2011 15:48 IST
|Gorkha Communities in OBC|
|Gorkha Community of Uttarakhand has been notified by the Government of India on 16.06.2011 at Entry No. 2 in the Central List of OBCs for the State of Uttarakhand as "Gorkha (excluding Brahmins and Kshatriya)". |
Castes/ communities are ordinarily included in the Central List of OBCs on the advice of National Commission for Backward Classes. No advice for inclusion of Brahmins and Khatris under Gorkha community for Uttarakhand, has been received.
This information was given by the Minister of State for Social Justice & Empowerment, Shri D. Napoleon in a written reply to a question in the Rajya Sabha today.
(Release ID :74726)