English Release 1-September 2014
- Prime Minister's Office
- Text of Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi’s address during his visit to Taimei Elementary School in Tokyo, Japan
- PM’s keynote address at the luncheon hosted by Nippon Kiedanren – the Japanese Chamber of Commerce and Industry, and the Japan-India Business Cooperation Committee
- PM visits Taimei Elementary School in Tokyo
- Min of Home Affairs
- Home Minister Denies Reports of Bilateral Talks with PAK Counterpart in Kathmandu
- Min of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Diesel Under-Recovery decreased to Rs 0.08/litre for the fortnight commencing 01.09.2014
Ministry of Defence24-August, 2011 15:11 IST
|Transfer of Land to Mihan Project, Nagpur|
| For development of the existing airport at Nagpur into a Multi-Modal International Hub Airport (MIHAN), Maharashtra Government has proposed for transfer of 278 hectares of land under the possession of Air Force Station, Nagpur, in lieu of which 400 hectares of land is to be transferred by the State Government to the Indian Air Force (IAF). The proposal has been agreed 'in principle' to by the IAF.|
Finalisation of draft MoU for the transfer/exchange of land between IAF and Maharashtra Airport Development Company (MADC), a Government of Maharashtra company, is pending due to Airport Authority of India's claim of ownership/lease rent in respect of over 288.74 acres of land at Nagpur airport which is presently under the possession of IAF.
This information was given by Defence Minister Shri AK Antony in a written reply to Shri Govindrao Adik and Shri Sanjay Raut in Rajya Sabha today.
HH / NN
(Release ID :74961)