English Release 22-November 2014
- President's Secretariat
- State Civil Service Officers Undergoing the 116th Induction Training Programme At Lbsnaa Call On The President
- Vice President's Secretariat
- Vice President Emphasizes the Need for Continual Oversight to Ensure that Liberty is not Smothered in Material Prosperit
- Min of Defence
- National Cadet Corps Celebrates 66th Anniversary
- Ministry of Finance
- Competition Commission of India (CCI) Invites Comments from Public in Respect of Proposed Combination Between Holcim Limited and Lafarge S.A.
- Min of Health and Family Welfare
- Press Note on Ebola
- Min of Information & Broadcasting
- Team Of ‘Gour Hari Dastaan: The Freedom File’ Meets the Press at the 45TH IFFI
- Directors and Producers of Indian Panorama Opening Films in the 45th IFFI Interact with the Media
- Indian Philosophy of Mutual Respect and Love are My Source of Inspiration: Paul Cox
- ‘Salam Cinema’ Screening Opens Mohsen Makhmalbaf Retro
- Min of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Review of Modified DBTL scheme after one week of launch on 15.11.14 in 54 districts
- Min of Urban Development
- Venkaiah Naidu, Urban Development Minister, delivers Keynote Address at US – India Smart Cities Conclave
- Shri M.Venkaiah Naidu visits market, residential areas in R K Puram, New Delhi to check cleanliness
- Ministry of Water Resources
- Government to Start Jal Gram Scheme in Every District Says Uma Bharti
- Our District-Our Water Programme to be Launched to take the Message of Water Conservation to Every Village of the Country-Uma Bharti
Ministry of Defence07-December, 2011 17:06 IST
|Deals for Acquisition of C-130 J Super Hercules |
|Government has not inked any follow-on deal for acquiring nine additional C-130J Super Hercules military transport aircraft with the US. However, a Letter of Request (LoR) has been issued to the U.S. Government for the procurement of the additional aircraft. Besides, proposal for the procurement of 75 Basic Trainer Aircrafts (BTA) is being progressed. No Contract has been signed so far. |
The cost of the procurements will be known once the Contracts are finalised and signed.
Capability building of the Indian Air Force (IAF) is undertaken on a continuous basis to meet the security challenges facing the country.
This information was given by Defence Minister Shri AK Antony in a written reply to Shri Ranjitsinh Vijaysinh Mohite-Patil in Rajya Sabha today.
(Release ID :78237)