English Release 24-October 2014
- Prime Minister's Office
- PM conveys greetings on United Nations Day
- PM salutes our brave ITBP personnel on the Raising Day of ITBP
- Min of Agriculture
- Kharif Rice Area Coverage
- Min of Commerce & Industry
- DIPP Constitutes IPR Think Tank to Draft National Intellectual Property Rights Policy
- Min of Defence
- Brave Heart NCC Cadets Rescue Middle Aged Woman
from River Yamuna
- Ministry of Finance
- Government approves Twenty (20) Proposals of Foreign Direct Investment amounting to Rs 988.3 Crore
- Min of Health and Family Welfare
- Dr Harsh Vardhan offers cooperation to Pakistan to end polio
- Min of Home Affairs
- Home Minister addresses 53rd Raising Day Function of Indo Tibetan Border Police Force
- Observance of the Rashtriya Ekta Diwas on 31st October
- Min of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Modified DBTL Scheme
- Global crude oil price of Indian Basket was US$ 83.61 per bbl on 23.10.2014
- Min of Road Transport & Highways
- Electronic Toll Collection System to be Inaugurated on October 31, 2014
- Min of Skill Development, Entrepreneurship, Youth Affairs and Sports
- India’s Performance at 2nd Asian Para Games 2014 on 22nd and 23rd October, 2014
- Min of Urban Development
- Shri M.Venkaiah Naidu adopts Hudhud cyclone ravaged village of Andhra Pradesh for rehabilitation
Ministry of Home Affairs20-December, 2011 18:28 IST
|Special Training for CRPF|
|CRPF personnel including CoBRA Bns personnel deployed in Left Wing Extremist (LWE) areas are being imparted training on Sector Weapons and Tactics and in Counter Insurgency & Anti Terrorist (CIAT) courses to contain the Naxal menace as also for better development of intelligence. All the Asstt. Comdts of CRPF to undergo 06 months Army attachment immediately after their basic training to prepare them for deployment in Anti-Naxal Operations (ANO).|
These are some of the steps have been taken for infusion of professionalism in CRPF to make it responsible to the present need. These also include:-
CRPF have Training Academies including Counter Insurgency & Anti-Terrorist (CIAT) Schools and Central Training Colleges (CTCs) where various in-service courses are conducted for Officers/SOs/Jawans to improve their professionalism.
Training Nodes have been established at various locations where rotational training is being imparted by trained instructors of CRPF as well by Ex-Army instructors.
Ex-Army Officers (retired Brigadier and Colonels) are appointed for imparting training to CRPF personnel.
Rotational Training of each and every individual of a Battalion has been made mandatory. Similarly, firing practice has been made mandatory for all personnel in Operation area and as well as in rest of India to improve their firing skills.
Training of Trainers (ToT) course has been given great impetus and all instructors in CRPF training institutions are being put through ToT courses to improve their training skills.
Officers/men are deputed for various foreign courses on security related subjects and management programmes in the reputed Management Institutions to improve their operational efficiency, leadership qualities and optimum human resource utilization.
Sports activities are accorded due importance.
This was stated by Minister of State for Home, Shri Jitendra Singh response to a Question in Lok Sabha today.
(Release ID :79079)