English Release 30-August 2014
- President's Secretariat
President of India’s Message on the Eve of National Day of Trinidad and Tobago
President of India’s Message on the Eve of National Day of Malaysia
- President of India to Attend 14th Convocation of the University of Jammu
- Prime Minister's Office
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi starts his Japan visit with a private dinner with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe
- PM arrives in Japan
- PM condoles the passing away of Shri Bipan Chandra
- Ministry of Finance
- Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana: No Burden on Banks Rather Makes A Reasonable Business Case for Them
- Steps Taken by the Government Starts Showing Results: GDP Shows A Growth Rate Of 5.7 Per Cent in Q1 Of 2014-15 Over the Corresponding Quarter of the Previous Year; Headline WPI Inflation Comes Down to 5.1 Per Cent in July 2014 Among Others
- Min of Health and Family Welfare
- Dr Harsh Vardhan witnesses grassroots health system dysfunction and
meets doctor couple with rare commitment
Ministry of Home Affairs20-December, 2011 18:28 IST
|Special Training for CRPF|
|CRPF personnel including CoBRA Bns personnel deployed in Left Wing Extremist (LWE) areas are being imparted training on Sector Weapons and Tactics and in Counter Insurgency & Anti Terrorist (CIAT) courses to contain the Naxal menace as also for better development of intelligence. All the Asstt. Comdts of CRPF to undergo 06 months Army attachment immediately after their basic training to prepare them for deployment in Anti-Naxal Operations (ANO).|
These are some of the steps have been taken for infusion of professionalism in CRPF to make it responsible to the present need. These also include:-
CRPF have Training Academies including Counter Insurgency & Anti-Terrorist (CIAT) Schools and Central Training Colleges (CTCs) where various in-service courses are conducted for Officers/SOs/Jawans to improve their professionalism.
Training Nodes have been established at various locations where rotational training is being imparted by trained instructors of CRPF as well by Ex-Army instructors.
Ex-Army Officers (retired Brigadier and Colonels) are appointed for imparting training to CRPF personnel.
Rotational Training of each and every individual of a Battalion has been made mandatory. Similarly, firing practice has been made mandatory for all personnel in Operation area and as well as in rest of India to improve their firing skills.
Training of Trainers (ToT) course has been given great impetus and all instructors in CRPF training institutions are being put through ToT courses to improve their training skills.
Officers/men are deputed for various foreign courses on security related subjects and management programmes in the reputed Management Institutions to improve their operational efficiency, leadership qualities and optimum human resource utilization.
Sports activities are accorded due importance.
This was stated by Minister of State for Home, Shri Jitendra Singh response to a Question in Lok Sabha today.
(Release ID :79079)