English Release 30-July 2014
- President's Secretariat
- The Rashtrapati Bhavan Museum will open for public viewing from August 1, 2014
- Prime Minister's Office
- Sikkim Governor calls on PM
- Full text of PM's address at 86th ICAR Foundation Day
- Min of Commerce & Industry
- Subsidy Given to Agri Exporters
- Grant of Infrastructure Status to Hotel Industry
- No Increase in Import Duty on Apple
- Relaxation of Conditions for FDI in Different Sectors
- Effect of Fall in Prices of Natural Rubber
- Jobs Created Through Manufacturing Units
- Production of Fine Quality Tea in Uttarakhand
- US Opposition to Section 3(D) of the Indian Patent Act
- Min of Earth Science
- Doppler Weather Radars
- Impact of Abnormal Weather Condition
- Min of Labour & Employment
- Welfare of Industrial Workers
- Interest Rate on EPF
- Min of Mines
- Geological Survey of India
- Development of Mining Areas
- Mining of Iron Ore in Maharashtra
- Min of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
- ACC Appointments
- Min of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Global crude oil price of Indian Basket increased to US$ 106.34 per bbl on 29.07.2014
- Min of Statistics & Programme Implementation
- Provisional Results of Sixth Economic Census
- Min of Steel
- Iron-Ore Supplied by NMDC
- Review of Safety and Security of Steel Plants
- Min of Youth Affairs & Sports
- India won 10 medals on day 6 of CWG 2014
Ministry of Home Affairs20-December, 2011 18:28 IST
|Special Training for CRPF|
|CRPF personnel including CoBRA Bns personnel deployed in Left Wing Extremist (LWE) areas are being imparted training on Sector Weapons and Tactics and in Counter Insurgency & Anti Terrorist (CIAT) courses to contain the Naxal menace as also for better development of intelligence. All the Asstt. Comdts of CRPF to undergo 06 months Army attachment immediately after their basic training to prepare them for deployment in Anti-Naxal Operations (ANO).|
These are some of the steps have been taken for infusion of professionalism in CRPF to make it responsible to the present need. These also include:-
CRPF have Training Academies including Counter Insurgency & Anti-Terrorist (CIAT) Schools and Central Training Colleges (CTCs) where various in-service courses are conducted for Officers/SOs/Jawans to improve their professionalism.
Training Nodes have been established at various locations where rotational training is being imparted by trained instructors of CRPF as well by Ex-Army instructors.
Ex-Army Officers (retired Brigadier and Colonels) are appointed for imparting training to CRPF personnel.
Rotational Training of each and every individual of a Battalion has been made mandatory. Similarly, firing practice has been made mandatory for all personnel in Operation area and as well as in rest of India to improve their firing skills.
Training of Trainers (ToT) course has been given great impetus and all instructors in CRPF training institutions are being put through ToT courses to improve their training skills.
Officers/men are deputed for various foreign courses on security related subjects and management programmes in the reputed Management Institutions to improve their operational efficiency, leadership qualities and optimum human resource utilization.
Sports activities are accorded due importance.
This was stated by Minister of State for Home, Shri Jitendra Singh response to a Question in Lok Sabha today.
(Release ID :79079)