English Release 31-January 2015
- President's Secretariat
- President of India Congratulates DRDO on the Successful Test-Firing of Agni-V
- President’s Message on the Occasion of 38th Anniversary of Indian Coast Guard
- Prime Minister's Office
- PM reviews PaHaL Scheme for Direct Benefit Transfer for LPG Subsidy
- PM salutes our scientists, on the successful test-firing of Agni V missile
- PM gives best wishes to all athletes participating in the 35th National Games
- Min of Comm. & Information Technology
- Commemorative Postage Stamp on Swachh Bharat Released
- Min of Culture
Dr Mahesh Sharma lays foundation stone of campus buildings of National Museum Institute and Indian Culinary Institute
- Min of Information & Broadcasting
- Siri Fort Auditorium amongst the top 50 auditoriums for cinema viewing in India- Col Rajyavardhan Rathore
- Min of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
- ACC Appointments
- 18th National Conference on e-Governance concludes in Gandhinagar
- ACC Appointments
- Ministry of Tourism
- Dr Mahesh Sharma lays foundation stone of campus buildings of National Museum Institute and Indian Culinary Institute
- Min of Tribal Affairs
- Tribal Afairs Ministers Felicitates Tribal Guests and the Tableaux Artistes & Supporting Staff, who had Participated in this Year’s Republic Day Parade
- Min of Urban Development
- Speech made by the Hon’ble Union Minister for Urban Development at the Inauguration of 35th National Games in Kerala on 31st January, 2015
- States show the way forward on building smart cities
Ministry of Home Affairs20-December, 2011 18:28 IST
|Special Training for CRPF|
|CRPF personnel including CoBRA Bns personnel deployed in Left Wing Extremist (LWE) areas are being imparted training on Sector Weapons and Tactics and in Counter Insurgency & Anti Terrorist (CIAT) courses to contain the Naxal menace as also for better development of intelligence. All the Asstt. Comdts of CRPF to undergo 06 months Army attachment immediately after their basic training to prepare them for deployment in Anti-Naxal Operations (ANO).|
These are some of the steps have been taken for infusion of professionalism in CRPF to make it responsible to the present need. These also include:-
CRPF have Training Academies including Counter Insurgency & Anti-Terrorist (CIAT) Schools and Central Training Colleges (CTCs) where various in-service courses are conducted for Officers/SOs/Jawans to improve their professionalism.
Training Nodes have been established at various locations where rotational training is being imparted by trained instructors of CRPF as well by Ex-Army instructors.
Ex-Army Officers (retired Brigadier and Colonels) are appointed for imparting training to CRPF personnel.
Rotational Training of each and every individual of a Battalion has been made mandatory. Similarly, firing practice has been made mandatory for all personnel in Operation area and as well as in rest of India to improve their firing skills.
Training of Trainers (ToT) course has been given great impetus and all instructors in CRPF training institutions are being put through ToT courses to improve their training skills.
Officers/men are deputed for various foreign courses on security related subjects and management programmes in the reputed Management Institutions to improve their operational efficiency, leadership qualities and optimum human resource utilization.
Sports activities are accorded due importance.
This was stated by Minister of State for Home, Shri Jitendra Singh response to a Question in Lok Sabha today.
(Release ID :79079)