English Release 21-October 2014
- President's Secretariat
- Envoys of five nations present credentials to President of India
- Vice President's Secretariat
- Vice President Greets People on Deepawali
- Prime Minister's Office
- PM expresses joy on India being re-elected to UNHRC
- PM chairs meeting on urban development issues
- PM’s Telephone Conversation with Prime Minister of Malaysia
- PM to be in Srinagar on Diwali, 23rd October; will spend the day with flood-affected people
- PM salutes the bravery of our policemen on Police Commemoration Day
- PM greets the nation on Dhanteras
- Election Commission
- South Asian Election Commissioners Impressed by Counting Technology and Prompt Results Sharing of Experiences at South Asian Workshop
- Min of Agriculture
- National Seeds Corporation Hands Over Dividend Cheque to Union Agriculture Minister
- Radha Mohan Singh emphasizes the need to increase Productivity of Milch Cattle
- Min of Comm. & Information Technology
- Indian Deegation to the ITU Conference Lead by Communications and Information Technology Minister Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad called for Democratisation of Global Affairs of Telecommunications and Internet Governance
- Min of Corporate Affairs
- Merger of National Spot Exchange Limited
- Google Case
- Min of Culture
- Union Minister of State for Culture and Tourism, Shri Shripad Naik launches the National Portal for Museums
- Min of Defence
- Navy Helicopter Airlifts Spares for 132 kv Transmission
Tower on Simhachalam Hill – Visakhapatnam
- Ministry of Finance
- Project Report on “DRISHTI” Submitted to Finance Minister
- Min of Food Processing Industries
- Minister of Food Processing Industries Reiterates the Need to Strengthen further Indo-French Cooperation in Agro-processing Sector.
- Min of Health and Family Welfare
- Dr Harsh Vardhan spells out Ebola action plan
- Min of Mines
- Mineral Production During August 2014
- Min of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
- ACC Appointments
- Min of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Production Performance of Oil & Natural Gas Sector for the month of September, 2014
- Global crude oil price of Indian Basket was US$ 84.12 per bbl on 20.10.2014
- Min of Road Transport & Highways
- Electronic Toll Collection: A Uniform Standard of Service to Commuters
- Min of Science & Technology
- Dr. Jitendra Singh announces hike in fellowship amount to Research Scientists
- Min of Skill Development, Entrepreneurship, Youth Affairs and Sports
- India Won 2 Gold, 1silver & 3 Bronze at 2nd Asian Para Games 2014 on 20th October, 2014
- Min of Steel
- Ministry of Steel to set up “Steel Research & Technology Mission of India”
Ministry of Home Affairs20-December, 2011 18:28 IST
|Special Training for CRPF|
|CRPF personnel including CoBRA Bns personnel deployed in Left Wing Extremist (LWE) areas are being imparted training on Sector Weapons and Tactics and in Counter Insurgency & Anti Terrorist (CIAT) courses to contain the Naxal menace as also for better development of intelligence. All the Asstt. Comdts of CRPF to undergo 06 months Army attachment immediately after their basic training to prepare them for deployment in Anti-Naxal Operations (ANO).|
These are some of the steps have been taken for infusion of professionalism in CRPF to make it responsible to the present need. These also include:-
CRPF have Training Academies including Counter Insurgency & Anti-Terrorist (CIAT) Schools and Central Training Colleges (CTCs) where various in-service courses are conducted for Officers/SOs/Jawans to improve their professionalism.
Training Nodes have been established at various locations where rotational training is being imparted by trained instructors of CRPF as well by Ex-Army instructors.
Ex-Army Officers (retired Brigadier and Colonels) are appointed for imparting training to CRPF personnel.
Rotational Training of each and every individual of a Battalion has been made mandatory. Similarly, firing practice has been made mandatory for all personnel in Operation area and as well as in rest of India to improve their firing skills.
Training of Trainers (ToT) course has been given great impetus and all instructors in CRPF training institutions are being put through ToT courses to improve their training skills.
Officers/men are deputed for various foreign courses on security related subjects and management programmes in the reputed Management Institutions to improve their operational efficiency, leadership qualities and optimum human resource utilization.
Sports activities are accorded due importance.
This was stated by Minister of State for Home, Shri Jitendra Singh response to a Question in Lok Sabha today.
(Release ID :79079)