English Release 24-April 2014
- Election Commission
- List of Contesting Candidates for Parliamentry Constituences(for Poll Dates Till 24 th April)
- Min of Civil Aviation
Delhi Airport to Become Zero Diversionary Airport
- Min of Culture
- Festival of India in China – Launch of Logo, Release of Posters and Webpage
- Min of Earth Science
- IMD Releases Long Range Forecast for the 2014 Southwest Monsoon Season Rainfall
- Min of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
- Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2012
- Min of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Global crude oil price of Indian Basket decline marginally to US$ 106.81 per bbl on 23.4.2014
- Ministry of Railways
- International Conference on - ‘Emerging Fire Protection Technologies for Rolling Stock’ Inaugurated
Cabinet Committee on Infrastructure23-March, 2012 20:13 IST
|Four laning of Ghaghar Bridge (Indo Nepal Border) – Varanasi section on NH 233 in Uttar Pradesh|
|The Cabinet Committee on Infrastructure today approved the investment proposal for the implementation of the project for the development of four laning of Ghaghar Bridge (Indo Nepal Border) - Varanasi section of NH 233 in Uttar Pradesh under NHDP Phase IV on DBFOT basis in BOT (Toll ) mode of delivery. |
The cost of the project will be Rs.1895.95 crore out which Rs.388.12 crore will be towards land acquisition, rehabilitation, resettlement and pre-construction.
The total length of the project is 177.555 km.
The concession period will be 24 years including construction period of 30 months.
The main object of the project is to expedite the improvement of infrastructure in Uttar Pradesh and also in reducing the time and cost of travel for traffic, particularly heavy traffic, plying between Ghaghar Bridge (Indo Nepal Border) and Varanasi. It will also increase the employment potential for the local labourers for the project activities.
The project is covered in the districts of Ambedkar Nagar, Azamgarh, Jaunpur and Varanasi in Uttar Pradesh.
(Release ID :81578)