English Release 27-January 2015
- President's Secretariat
- President meets participants of Republic Day Parade – 2015
- President of India condoles the passing away of RK Laxman
- Prime Minister's Office
- English Rendering of Transcript of the special episode of Mann ki Baat: PM Shri Narendra Modi and US President Shri Barack Obama share their thoughts on Radio
- Transcript of the special episode of "Mann ki Baat": PM Shri Narendra Modi and US President Shri Barack Obama share their thoughts on Radio
- PM and President Obama to share their thoughts together on Mann ki Baat today
- Min of Agriculture
- Union Agriculture Minister holds discussion with State Agriculture Ministers on Draft Farm Income Insurance Scheme
- Minister for Agriculture, Fisheries & Forests, Fiji calls on Shri Radha Mohan Singh Today
- Concerted Efforts Needed to Produce Clean Spices at Competitive Prices says Radha Mohan Singh
- Min of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Data about the supply and availability of Urea in the country
- Min of Commerce & Industry
- Global Exhibition on Services to be held in April in Pragati Maidan
- Min of Culture
- Union Minister of Culture and Tourism condoles the passing away of eminent cartoonist R.K. Laxman
- Ministry of Finance
- FM: Investors Showing Huge Curiosity and Interest in India; We Can’t Afford to Miss this Opportunity; Ordinarily Everything is Going in our Favour Including Better Growth Prospects, Good Reserves, Fiscal Deficit and Cad Under Control; Calls for Non Adversarial Tax Administration
- Min of Home Affairs
- Influential persons on motivational tour from J&K meets Rajnath Singh
- Min of Mines
- Mineral Production during November 2014
- Min of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
- Kiran Mazumdar Shaw presents Indian Biotechnology roadmap to Dr. Jitendra Singh
- Min of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Meeting of French Ambassador with the Petroleum Minister
- Global crude oil price of Indian Basket was US$ 45.17 per bbl on 26.01.2015
- Min of Urban Development
- US and India to formulate smart city action plans in three months
Cabinet Committee on Infrastructure23-March, 2012 20:13 IST
|Four laning of Ghaghar Bridge (Indo Nepal Border) – Varanasi section on NH 233 in Uttar Pradesh|
|The Cabinet Committee on Infrastructure today approved the investment proposal for the implementation of the project for the development of four laning of Ghaghar Bridge (Indo Nepal Border) - Varanasi section of NH 233 in Uttar Pradesh under NHDP Phase IV on DBFOT basis in BOT (Toll ) mode of delivery. |
The cost of the project will be Rs.1895.95 crore out which Rs.388.12 crore will be towards land acquisition, rehabilitation, resettlement and pre-construction.
The total length of the project is 177.555 km.
The concession period will be 24 years including construction period of 30 months.
The main object of the project is to expedite the improvement of infrastructure in Uttar Pradesh and also in reducing the time and cost of travel for traffic, particularly heavy traffic, plying between Ghaghar Bridge (Indo Nepal Border) and Varanasi. It will also increase the employment potential for the local labourers for the project activities.
The project is covered in the districts of Ambedkar Nagar, Azamgarh, Jaunpur and Varanasi in Uttar Pradesh.
(Release ID :81578)