English Release 22-October 2014
- President's Secretariat
- President’s Diwali greetings
- Vice President's Secretariat
- Vice President Greets People on Deepawali
- Prime Minister's Office
- PM's 2nd "Mann Ki Baat" programme on 2nd November
- PM shares the link of his page for Diwali wishes
- Min of Culture
- Former Chief Election Commissioner, Shri N Gopalaswami appointed as Chairman of Kalakshetra Foundation Chennai
- Min of Defence
- Update on Su-30 Accident
- Min of Human Resource Development
- Ministry of Human Resource Development Launches All India Survey on Higher Education (AISHE) 2014-15
- Min of Information & Broadcasting
- Government to commemorate Sardar Patel’s birthday on October 31 as ‘Rashtriya Ekta Divas’.
- Min of Micro,Small & Medium Enterprises
- The Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises gets ISO 9001: 2008 Certificate
- Min of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Global crude oil price of Indian Basket was US$ 83.73 per bbl on 21.10.2014
- Min of Skill Development, Entrepreneurship, Youth Affairs and Sports
- India won 3 Medals at 2nd Asian Para Games 2014 on 21st October, 2014
Cabinet Committee on Infrastructure23-March, 2012 20:13 IST
|Four laning of Ghaghar Bridge (Indo Nepal Border) – Varanasi section on NH 233 in Uttar Pradesh|
|The Cabinet Committee on Infrastructure today approved the investment proposal for the implementation of the project for the development of four laning of Ghaghar Bridge (Indo Nepal Border) - Varanasi section of NH 233 in Uttar Pradesh under NHDP Phase IV on DBFOT basis in BOT (Toll ) mode of delivery. |
The cost of the project will be Rs.1895.95 crore out which Rs.388.12 crore will be towards land acquisition, rehabilitation, resettlement and pre-construction.
The total length of the project is 177.555 km.
The concession period will be 24 years including construction period of 30 months.
The main object of the project is to expedite the improvement of infrastructure in Uttar Pradesh and also in reducing the time and cost of travel for traffic, particularly heavy traffic, plying between Ghaghar Bridge (Indo Nepal Border) and Varanasi. It will also increase the employment potential for the local labourers for the project activities.
The project is covered in the districts of Ambedkar Nagar, Azamgarh, Jaunpur and Varanasi in Uttar Pradesh.
(Release ID :81578)