English Release 18-December 2014
- Prime Minister's Office
- Prime Minister Congratulates scientists for successful launch of GSLV Mk-III.
- Min of Home Affairs
- Member of U.S. House of Representatives calls on Union Home Minister
- Min of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
- ACC Appointments
- Min of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Global crude oil price of Indian Basket was US$ 57.29 per bbl on 17.12.2014
Ministry of Home Affairs09-May, 2012 16:03 IST
|Facilities and Allowances for BSF Personnel|
|Government has already sanctioned Risk Allowance and Hardship Allowance to BSF personnel serving in difficult areas, vide Ministry of Home Affairs order dated 16.04.2009. Keeping in view the climatic conditions, BSF personnel have been provided with quality protective clothes and facilities. In cold areas extra blankets/clothing are provided. |
Ministry of Home Affairs has sanctioned 411 Nos. Digital Satellite Phone Terminal (DSPTs) for remote Border Out Posts(BOPs)/Forward Defended Localities (FDLs)/Company Operating Bases (COBs) for use by BSF personnel.
This was stated by Shri Jitendra Singh, Minister of State of Home Affairs in written reply to a question in the Rajya Sabha today
(Release ID :83402)