English Release 16-April 2014
- President's Secretariat
- Probationers of Indian Postal Service and Indian P&T Accounts and Finance Service call on the President
- Election Commission
- Facts at a Glance: Jammu & Kashmir (5th Poll Day)
- Min of Commerce & Industry
- Indian Industry has an Important Role to Play in Developing Standards: Cabinet Secretary
- Ministry of Finance
- Change in Tariff Value of Crude Palm Oil, RBD Palm Oil, Others – Palm Oil, Crude Palmolein, RBD Palmolein, Others – Palmolein, Crude Soyabean Oil, Brass Scrap (All Grades), Poppy Seeds, ARECA Nuts, Gold and Silver Notified
- Min of Information & Broadcasting
- 61st National Film Awards for 2013 Announced
- Min of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
- ACC Appointments
- Min of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Diesel Under-Recovery declines to Rs 5.49/litre for the fortnight commencing 16.4.2014
Ministry of Defence14-May, 2012 14:42 IST
|So far HAL has manufactured 30 Lakshya-1 UAVs and has delivered to IAF (15), Indian Navy(05) and DRDO (10) during the period from 2006- 07 to 2011-12.|
The present cost of each Lakshya is Rs.4.53 crores.
At present there is no proposal to sell Lakshya to other countries.
This information was given by Minister of State for Defence Dr MM PallamRajuin a written reply to Shri Ashok Kumar Rawat in Lok Sabha today.
(Release ID :83707)