English Release 18-September 2014
- President's Secretariat
- Statement by the President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee to the media on board the special aircraft on his way back from his state visit to the socialist republic of Vietnam
- Election Commission
- General election to Legislative Assemblies of Maharastra and Haryana, 2014 – Media Coverage during the period referred to in Section 126 of RP Act, 1951
- Min of Agriculture
- Namibian High Commissioner Calls on Agriculture Minister
- Min of Home Affairs
- Union Home Minister leaves for Sixth Meeting of SAARC Ministers of Interior / Home at Kathmandu
- Min of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Latest position of supply of Petroleum products in Jammu and Kashmir
- Global crude oil price of Indian Basket was US$ 96.71 per bbl on 17.09.2014
- Min of Power
- Power Ministry Takes Several Measures to Restore Transmission Lines & Distribution System in Flood Hit J&K
- Min of Skill Development, Entrepreneurship, Youth Affairs and Sports
- Chinese Youth Delegation called on Shri Sarbananda Sonowal
Ministry of Defence14-May, 2012 14:42 IST
|So far HAL has manufactured 30 Lakshya-1 UAVs and has delivered to IAF (15), Indian Navy(05) and DRDO (10) during the period from 2006- 07 to 2011-12.|
The present cost of each Lakshya is Rs.4.53 crores.
At present there is no proposal to sell Lakshya to other countries.
This information was given by Minister of State for Defence Dr MM PallamRajuin a written reply to Shri Ashok Kumar Rawat in Lok Sabha today.
(Release ID :83707)