English Release 1-September 2014
- Prime Minister's Office
- Text of Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi’s address during his visit to Taimei Elementary School in Tokyo, Japan
- PM’s keynote address at the luncheon hosted by Nippon Kiedanren – the Japanese Chamber of Commerce and Industry, and the Japan-India Business Cooperation Committee
- PM visits Taimei Elementary School in Tokyo
- Min of Home Affairs
- Home Minister Denies Reports of Bilateral Talks with PAK Counterpart in Kathmandu
- Min of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Diesel Under-Recovery decreased to Rs 0.08/litre for the fortnight commencing 01.09.2014
Ministry of Corporate Affairs13-August, 2012 18:20 IST
CCI Probe Against Malpractices of Google
|Competition Commission of India (CCI) has launched a probe against Goggle following a complaint by consumer advocacy group, Consumer Unity and Trust Society (CUTS) International, against anti-competitive practices adopted by the company.|
CCI has received information for contravention of section 4 of the Competition Act, 2002 by the Goggle. This was stated in the Rajya Sabha by Shri R.P.N. Singh, Minister of State in the Ministry of Corporate Affairs in reply to a USQ question today.
CCI, which is a Quasi-Judicial Regulatory Body has ordered an investigation in the matter by Director General, CCI.
(Release ID :86070)