English Release 25-May 2013
- Presidents Secretariat
- President calls upon every University to identify at least one Department that can be made into a Centre of Excellence
- Speech by the Hon’ble President at the Inauguration of Maharaja Agrasen University,Solan, Himachal Pradesh, on May 25, 2013
- Min of Defence
- Shri R K Mathur takes over as the New Defence Secretary
- Min of Law & Justice
- Government to go in for a Stand-Alone Central Legislation to Curb any Dishonest Activity in Sports
- Min of Youth Affairs & Sports
- Conference of Ministers and Secretaries of States and Union Territories in-Charge of Sports & Youth Affairs Concludes in New Delhi
Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises31-October, 2012 17:57 IST
|Reil Pays Dividend of Rs.1.07 Crore |
|A dividend cheque of Rs. 1.07 Crore from Rajasthan Electronics & Instruments Ltd. (REIL) was handed over to the Minister for Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises, Shri Praful Patel, here today. The cheque was handed over by Shri A.K. Jain, MD, REIL in the presence of Secretary, Shri S. Sundareshan, and other senior officials of the Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises. |
Speaking on the occasion, the Minister emphasized that PSUs in the Ministry should work in synergy and try to get maximum stake in the industry. He further said that BHEL and REIL should collectively play their role in Solar Photovoltaic (SPV) business.
Managing Director, REIL said that REIL has emerged as the largest off-grid SPV solution provider in the country, while retaining its primacy in Dairy Sector.
(Release ID :88743)