English Release 25-October 2014
- President's Secretariat
- Speech by the President of India
Shri Pranab Mukherjee on the Occasion of Release of a Commemorative Postage Stamp on
- President of India Releases a Commemorative Postage Stamp on Anagarika Dharmapala
- Prime Minister's Office
- PM greets the Nation on auspicious occasion of Bhai Dooj
- Election Commission
- Schedule for bye-election to fill casual vacancies in the Legislative Assembly of NCT of Delhi – Regarding.
- Schedule for General Elections to the Legislative Assemblies of Jharkhand and Jammu & Kashmir.
- Min of Comm. & Information Technology
- Minister for Communications & IT and Law & Justice, Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad Spoke at the Release Function of a Postage Stamp Commemorating Srimath Anagarika Dharmapala, the Great Buddhist Thinker and Visionary from Sri Lanka
- Ministry of Finance
- President of India
to Inaugurate Three Day Accountants’ General Conference on Monday
Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises31-October, 2012 17:57 IST
|Reil Pays Dividend of Rs.1.07 Crore |
|A dividend cheque of Rs. 1.07 Crore from Rajasthan Electronics & Instruments Ltd. (REIL) was handed over to the Minister for Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises, Shri Praful Patel, here today. The cheque was handed over by Shri A.K. Jain, MD, REIL in the presence of Secretary, Shri S. Sundareshan, and other senior officials of the Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises. |
Speaking on the occasion, the Minister emphasized that PSUs in the Ministry should work in synergy and try to get maximum stake in the industry. He further said that BHEL and REIL should collectively play their role in Solar Photovoltaic (SPV) business.
Managing Director, REIL said that REIL has emerged as the largest off-grid SPV solution provider in the country, while retaining its primacy in Dairy Sector.
(Release ID :88743)