English Release 25-October 2014
- President's Secretariat
- Speech by the President of India
Shri Pranab Mukherjee on the Occasion of Release of a Commemorative Postage Stamp on
- President of India Releases a Commemorative Postage Stamp on Anagarika Dharmapala
- Prime Minister's Office
- PM greets the Nation on auspicious occasion of Bhai Dooj
- Election Commission
- Schedule for bye-election to fill casual vacancies in the Legislative Assembly of NCT of Delhi – Regarding.
- Schedule for General Elections to the Legislative Assemblies of Jharkhand and Jammu & Kashmir.
- Min of Comm. & Information Technology
- Minister for Communications & IT and Law & Justice, Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad Spoke at the Release Function of a Postage Stamp Commemorating Srimath Anagarika Dharmapala, the Great Buddhist Thinker and Visionary from Sri Lanka
- Ministry of Finance
- President of India
to Inaugurate Three Day Accountants’ General Conference on Monday
President's Secretariat06-November, 2012 10:36 IST
|President hopes that Chhattisgarh will continue to live up to the expectations of the nation and march ahead by attending to the needs of all sections of its people|
|The President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee has congratulated the people of Chhattisgarh on the occasion of Rajyotsava and also has dedicated a new Mantralaya building to the service of the people. He was speaking at a function on the closing ceremony of the Rajyotsav Celebrations of Government of Chhattisgarh at Raipur today (November 6, 2012). On a visit to Chhattisgarh, the President hoped that the State will continue to live up to the expectations of the nation and march ahead by attending to the needs of all sections of its people especially the poorest of the poor. |
The President stated that after its formation, Chhattisgarh has emerged as one of the fastest developing States in the country. He said that this young State has registered all round development on many fronts and made its presence felt at the national level. On the occasion, he said that Naya Raipur is the first planned capital city of 21st century in India which is being developed as a modern and green city and special features such as rain water harvesting and harvesting of solar energy have been included to make it eco-friendly.
(Release ID :88872)