English Release 25-October 2014
- President's Secretariat
- Speech by the President of India
Shri Pranab Mukherjee on the Occasion of Release of a Commemorative Postage Stamp on
- President of India Releases a Commemorative Postage Stamp on Anagarika Dharmapala
- Prime Minister's Office
- Text of The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi’s address at the ceremony held to rededicate, Sir H.N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, in Mumbai
- PM rededicates Sir H.N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre in Mumbai
- PM greets the Nation on auspicious occasion of Bhai Dooj
- Election Commission
- Press Note
- Schedule for bye-election to fill casual vacancies in the Legislative Assembly of NCT of Delhi – Regarding.
- Schedule for General Elections to the Legislative Assemblies of Jharkhand and Jammu & Kashmir.
- Min of Comm. & Information Technology
- Minister for Communications & IT and Law & Justice, Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad Spoke at the Release Function of a Postage Stamp Commemorating Srimath Anagarika Dharmapala, the Great Buddhist Thinker and Visionary from Sri Lanka
- Ministry of Finance
- President of India
to Inaugurate Three Day Accountants’ General Conference on Monday
- Min of Home Affairs
- Observance of the Rashtriya Ekta Diwas on 31st October
- Min of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
- Dr. Jitendra Singh says Indian bureaucrats need constant re-orientation as they face new challenges every day
Prime Minister's Office09-November, 2012 8:24 IST
|PM speaks to US President Barack Obama|
|Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and President Barack Obama had a telephonic conversation last evening (08.11.2012).|
PM reiterated his congratulations to President Obama on his re-election and wished him success for his second term in office. He added that this had given the opportunity to the two countries to carry forward and build on the enormous successes that had been achieved in the bilateral partnership in the last few years. Prime Minister also expressed his appreciation for the personal interest and commitment that President Obama had brought to the relationship and said that he looked forward to continuing their close cooperation to pursue their shared vision for the India–US strategic partnership.
President Obama thanked PM for his wishes and said: "You have been a wonderful partner". He noted that India and the US had an excellent relationship, which had deepened over the last few years. He also expressed appreciation for PM’s leadership on the world stage and said the he looked forward to working together with PM. Both leaders expressed their intention of seeing each other soon. The Prime Minister invited the President to visit India again.
(Release ID :88944)