English Release 2-September 2014
- Vice President's Secretariat
- Vice President Inaugurates 89th Foundation Course at Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration in Mussoorie
- Prime Minister's Office
- Text of Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi’s special lecture at the University of the Sacred Heart, Tokyo
- PM’s remarks after inaugurating the TCS Japan Technology and Culture Academy
- PM's special lecture at the University of the Sacred Heart, Tokyo
- Ministry of Finance
- A High Level Committee Constituted for Considering the Proposals for Assessment of Income arising or accruing before 1st April, 2012 on Account of Retrospective Amendments to the Provisions Related to Indirect Transfer
- Min of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Global crude oil price of Indian Basket was US$ 101.29 per bbl on 01.09.2014
- Min of Tribal Affairs
- “Single Window System” for Obtaining Market Information on Minor Forest Produces Through Toll Free Number 1800 180 1551
Ministry of Micro,Small & Medium Enterprises14-November, 2012 18:18 IST
|Showcasing Display of Low Cost Technologies for Setting up your Enterprise - Turning Job Seekers into Job Providers|
|Encouraged by the success of earlier Techmarts, this year too NSIC has organized Techmart India 2012 showcasing the strengths and capabilities of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises. Shri K. H. Muniyappa, Minister for MSME inaugurated the Techmart Pavilion here today. Shri Vivek Rae, Secretary, Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises and Shri H.P. Kumar, CMD, NSIC were also present on the occasion. |
The exhibition is divided into several segments like machine and machine tools, Light Engineering, mechanical products, electrical & electronics, institution, leather products, auto components, health care, information technology, rubber products, building materials & general products and gives the MSME units an opportunity to enhance their marketing efforts & technology transfer under one roof. Techmart India 2012 is spread over an area of 5000 sqm and is a platform for those associated with the MSME sector and interested in keeping abreast with the latest Technological Developments in the micro, small and medium enterprises sector. The show covers the entire range of engineering, manufacturing and allied industries. It is a perfect vehicle to network/establish new business contacts/renew old contacts to discover new market opportunities and to enhance market access in India & abroad.
The objectives of Techmart India 2012:
• To exhibit the capabilities and export potential of Indian MSMEs as well as their goods and services.
• To discover new market opportunities and technologies through organized meetings with potential buyers and suppliers from India and abroad.
• To forge closer linkages and networking amongst MSMEs through exchange and sharing experiences as well as know–how on best business practices & strategies.
More than 426 participants from all over India such as Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Haryana, Punjab, West Bengal, Tamilnadu, Kerala, Maharashtra, Himachal Pradesh Orissa, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Jammu & Kashmir, Uttrakhand, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Tripura, Manipur are participating in Techmart India 2012 , out of these are 34 entrepreneurs are from the North Eastern States, 31 are Women Entrepreneurs and 17 entrepreneurs belong to SC/ST Category.
To encourage young people, entrepreneurs, micro & small enterprises to set up new projects, expand their business & export, low cost and employment generation oriented technologies are on display. Live demonstration of food processing machine, packaging machine, silver extraction plant, pulvriser-micro machine extraction & equipments, bio technology /products, welding machine, paper cup making machine, hydraulic presses (hand & power operated), finishing machine, surface grinder machine, diesel fuel pump test bunches & CRDI testing, bakery plant, mini sugar mill plant, gem & jewellery making machine, industrial oven, etc. the industrial products on display includes - packing material, rubber, plastic & auto components, water purifier, water treatment plant, industrial publication, analog & digital panel meters, current transformers, test terminal blocks, corrugated packing printed, sand & slate stone tiles, steel doors, hose assemblies & fittings, screw, bolt & components, security holograms, power cables, parts & accessories, UPS, invertor, stabilizers, solar, batteries, solar street lighting, batteries, lantern, CFL & filing products, lights, fans, geyser, solar light, air water heater, oil cooler, etc.
The other attraction of Techmart India 2012 is a display of products manufactured by units of North Eastern States and a “Virtual Display” in Techmart India 2012 wherein 242 MSMEs get opportunity to display their product profiles with images and text through e-Catalogues on web portal www.nsicindia.com. Designed to enhance the elements of a real exhibition, this Virtual Exhibition benefits by helping exhibitors to reach out valuable Customers globally, continuous display of Banners on large screen during Techmart 2012, Exhibitors and Visitors shall be able to connect with one another via the internet, regardless of geographic location, to exchange business information, availability of online tools to upload relevant and tailored content in the Virtual exhibition to appeal to the audience.
(Release ID :89045)