English Release 1-September 2014
- Prime Minister's Office
- Text of Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi’s address during his visit to Taimei Elementary School in Tokyo, Japan
- PM’s keynote address at the luncheon hosted by Nippon Kiedanren – the Japanese Chamber of Commerce and Industry, and the Japan-India Business Cooperation Committee
- PM visits Taimei Elementary School in Tokyo
- Min of Home Affairs
- Home Minister Denies Reports of Bilateral Talks with PAK Counterpart in Kathmandu
- Min of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Diesel Under-Recovery decreased to Rs 0.08/litre for the fortnight commencing 01.09.2014
Prime Minister's Office14-November, 2012 18:24 IST
|PMs message on Children’s Day |
|On the occasion of the birth anniversary of Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru on November 14, I convey my greetings to all the children of this country on their special day - Children’s Day. |
Today’s children are the citizens and nation-builders of tomorrow. Our responsibilities towards securing their future are huge and the challenges equally daunting. Their health, their education and their overall development have been given priority in our policies and programmes. The restructured and strengthened programme of ‘Integrated Child Development Services’ that we have approved recently reiterates these objectives. We have great expectations from our children and hope and pray that they will excel in diverse fields and make the country proud.
Let me extend my felicitations to all those children who are being recognized for their exceptional achievements this year. I also commend the Ministry of Women and Child Development for its child-oriented initiatives.
My best wishes and blessings to all the children of this country for a very happy, healthy and bright future.
(Release ID :89046)