English Release 16-April 2014
- President's Secretariat
- Probationers of Indian Postal Service and Indian P&T Accounts and Finance Service call on the President
- Election Commission
- Facts at a Glance: Jammu & Kashmir (5th Poll Day)
- Min of Commerce & Industry
- Indian Industry has an Important Role to Play in Developing Standards: Cabinet Secretary
- Ministry of Finance
- Change in Tariff Value of Crude Palm Oil, RBD Palm Oil, Others – Palm Oil, Crude Palmolein, RBD Palmolein, Others – Palmolein, Crude Soyabean Oil, Brass Scrap (All Grades), Poppy Seeds, ARECA Nuts, Gold and Silver Notified
- Min of Information & Broadcasting
- 61st National Film Awards for 2013 Announced
- Min of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
- ACC Appointments
- Min of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Diesel Under-Recovery declines to Rs 5.49/litre for the fortnight commencing 16.4.2014
Prime Minister's Office14-November, 2012 18:24 IST
|PMs message on Children’s Day |
|On the occasion of the birth anniversary of Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru on November 14, I convey my greetings to all the children of this country on their special day - Children’s Day. |
Today’s children are the citizens and nation-builders of tomorrow. Our responsibilities towards securing their future are huge and the challenges equally daunting. Their health, their education and their overall development have been given priority in our policies and programmes. The restructured and strengthened programme of ‘Integrated Child Development Services’ that we have approved recently reiterates these objectives. We have great expectations from our children and hope and pray that they will excel in diverse fields and make the country proud.
Let me extend my felicitations to all those children who are being recognized for their exceptional achievements this year. I also commend the Ministry of Women and Child Development for its child-oriented initiatives.
My best wishes and blessings to all the children of this country for a very happy, healthy and bright future.
(Release ID :89046)