English Release 23-April 2014
- Election Commission
Overall Facts at A Glance of 6th Polling Day on 24th April, 2014
- Facts at a Glance: Jammu & Kashmir (6th Poll Day)
- Min of Civil Aviation
DGCA Allows Use of Cellphone During Flight
- Min of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
- Min of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Production Performance of Oil & Natural Gas sector for the month of March, 2014
- Global crude oil price of Indian Basket increased to US$ 107.08 per bbl on 22.4.2014
- Ministry of Railways
- Mobile and Desktop APP on Windows 8.0 for National Train Enquiry System (NTES) Commenced
Prime Minister's Office14-November, 2012 18:24 IST
|PMs message on Children’s Day |
|On the occasion of the birth anniversary of Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru on November 14, I convey my greetings to all the children of this country on their special day - Children’s Day. |
Today’s children are the citizens and nation-builders of tomorrow. Our responsibilities towards securing their future are huge and the challenges equally daunting. Their health, their education and their overall development have been given priority in our policies and programmes. The restructured and strengthened programme of ‘Integrated Child Development Services’ that we have approved recently reiterates these objectives. We have great expectations from our children and hope and pray that they will excel in diverse fields and make the country proud.
Let me extend my felicitations to all those children who are being recognized for their exceptional achievements this year. I also commend the Ministry of Women and Child Development for its child-oriented initiatives.
My best wishes and blessings to all the children of this country for a very happy, healthy and bright future.
(Release ID :89046)