English Release 28-August 2014
- President's Secretariat
- LLB STUDENTS OF HOOGHLY MOHSIN COLLEGE CALL ON THE PRESIDENT
- President’s greetings on the occasion of
- President to present National Sports Awards tomorrow
- Vice President's Secretariat
- Vice President Greets Citizens on Ganesh Chaturthi
- Prime Minister's Office
- Text of Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi’s address during the ceremony held to launch the ‘Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana’ (PMJDY)
- PM launches Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
- "Excited to meet PM Shinzo Abe": PM tweets in Japanese for the first time
- Min of Chemicals and Fertilizers
Jan-Dhan Programme at Bangalore
- Min of Defence
- Flagging off Ceremony : NCC Girls Mountaineering Expedition 2014 to MT Rudugaira Peak
- Ministry of Finance
- Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana Launched by The Prime Minister; About 1.5 Crore Accounts are Expected to be Opened on the Day of the Launch ; Over 77,000 Camps Being Organized for this Purpose
- Report on Public Debt Management for the First Quarter of 2014-15 (April-June 2014) Released
- Min of Health and Family Welfare
867 passengers being tracked for Ebola Virus Disease
- New health policy to address health issues of young modern women
- Min of Home Affairs
- Eminent Freedom Fighters Committee to Meet at Port Blair
- Min of Labour & Employment
- Shri Narendra Singh Tomar to Chair National Consultation for Skill Development
- Min of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
- ACC Appointment
- Min of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Global crude oil price of Indian Basket was US$ 101.39 per bbl on 27.08.2014
- Ministry of Railways
- Arjuna Awards–2014 for Railway Sportspersons
- Min of Road Transport & Highways
Cashless Treatment for Road Accident Victims
- Min of Women and Child Development
Maneka Sanjay Gandhi Launches Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana in Dehradun Along with its Nation-Wide Launch
Ministry of Information & Broadcasting22-November, 2012 18:36 IST
|Directors from World Cinema Interact with Press |
|Directors Jakub Tarkowski,and Tamasz Lesniak of Polish film George the Hedgehog, Director Pham Nhue Giang of Vietnamese film Mother’s Soul and Director Peeter Simm of Russian film Lone Island interacted with the press here today. |
Directors Jakub Tarkowski,and Tamasz Lesniak said that Polish film George the Hedgehog,is based on a comic book and it does not aim to teach or preach. The two Directors said George wants to live in peace qnd want to have fun but people do not like that he is a hedgehog. The plot deals with black characters who think that hedgehog has potential to become ‘super idol’.
George is a hedgehog who knows what he likes: drinking beer, skateboarding, and having sex with married women. Unfortunately, his freewheeling lifestyle is interrupted by the master plan of an evil scientist who wants to create a hedgehog super clone to control the world. To reclaim his love life, George must fight back against skinheads, his deranged clone, and the entire population of Poland, which has embraced his idiot doppelganger as the next big media idol.
Director of Lonely Island Peter Simm said that his film tries to tell that how sometimes people who are not known to you 2-3 minutes before, move your life more than the people close to you. Five difficult type of characters who do not know the existence of one another in some moments they collide.
Lonely Island portrays personal life in a big city contains a lot of mysteries. A literature professor cannot understand his son, an engine driver. The relations of a young teacher and a high-school pupil-son of an Estonian taxi-driver and Belurusian stewardess- are also difficult. Two friends, former sailors, are in love with one and the same woman and all the three have been unable to get out of the love triangle for many years. A little wheelchair ridden ballet dancer blames here mother for her misfortune. The protagonists find it difficult to solve the complicated personal problems and the only thing that can help them is the desire to forgive and understand themselves and people around them.
Interacting with press Director Pham Nhue Giang of Vietnamese film Mother’s Soul said .her film is about different instincts of women. While some instincts make women weak,many instincts make them strong. Replying to a question she said very few women are in film making but we have good scripts and funds.
Lan lives with her daughter Thu in a lowland area in the middle of the Red River Delta. They make a living by buying wholesale groceries at Long Bien Market and reselling them locally. But when Thu’s mother falls for a driver, she enters a relationship that has no future, and her business suffers as a result. Trying on her own to make ends meet; strong-willed Thu longs for her mother’s affection and devotes her affection to her classmate Dang, whom she calls her son. An orphan, Dang also lacks a mother’s love. What kind of soul does a mother have?
(Release ID :89253)