English Release 23-November 2014
- Min of Information & Broadcasting
- 45th IFFI Pays Retrospective Honours to Gulzar; Screens ‘Libas’
- Cinema Means Love and Responsibility Not Business: Mohsen Makhmalbaf
- Student Filmmakers are Promising and Full of Original Concepts: Prof. B. Diwakar
Ministry of Communications & Information Technology23-November, 2012 17:46 IST
|Information Security Education and Awareness Project |
|The Information Security Education and Awareness (ISEA) project is aimed at human resource development in the country in the area of Information Security. The academic activities of the ISEA project are implemented by 6 Resource Centers (including Indian Institutes of technology, Indian Institute of Science, Bengaluru and Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai) & 33 Participating Institutes (including National Institutes of Technology, Indian Institutes of Information Technology, Govt Engineering Colleges, select centers for Development of Advanced Computing and National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology). |
A scheme for participation of private institutes under ISEA Project was introduced on 23.2.2006 under which the following benefits to the AICTE/UGC approved non-profit private institutes were envisaged:
• Access to their faculty/staff to attend Faculty Training’ Programmes or any other training programmes conducted by Resource Centers/Participating Institutes on payment or requisite fee and meeting all other expenditures.
• Access to the training material, courseware developed under ISEA project.
This information was given by Shri Milind Deora, Minister of State for C&IT in written reply to a question in Rajya Sabha today.
(Release ID :89360)