English Release 25-October 2014
- President's Secretariat
- Speech by the President of India
Shri Pranab Mukherjee on the Occasion of Release of a Commemorative Postage Stamp on
- President of India Releases a Commemorative Postage Stamp on Anagarika Dharmapala
- Prime Minister's Office
- PM rededicates Sir H.N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre in Mumbai
- PM greets the Nation on auspicious occasion of Bhai Dooj
- Election Commission
- Press Note
- Schedule for bye-election to fill casual vacancies in the Legislative Assembly of NCT of Delhi – Regarding.
- Schedule for General Elections to the Legislative Assemblies of Jharkhand and Jammu & Kashmir.
- Min of Comm. & Information Technology
- Minister for Communications & IT and Law & Justice, Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad Spoke at the Release Function of a Postage Stamp Commemorating Srimath Anagarika Dharmapala, the Great Buddhist Thinker and Visionary from Sri Lanka
- Ministry of Finance
- President of India
to Inaugurate Three Day Accountants’ General Conference on Monday
- Min of Home Affairs
- Observance of the Rashtriya Ekta Diwas on 31st October
- Min of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
- Dr. Jitendra Singh says Indian bureaucrats need constant re-orientation as they face new challenges every day
Ministry of Communications & Information Technology23-November, 2012 17:46 IST
|Information Security Education and Awareness Project |
|The Information Security Education and Awareness (ISEA) project is aimed at human resource development in the country in the area of Information Security. The academic activities of the ISEA project are implemented by 6 Resource Centers (including Indian Institutes of technology, Indian Institute of Science, Bengaluru and Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai) & 33 Participating Institutes (including National Institutes of Technology, Indian Institutes of Information Technology, Govt Engineering Colleges, select centers for Development of Advanced Computing and National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology). |
A scheme for participation of private institutes under ISEA Project was introduced on 23.2.2006 under which the following benefits to the AICTE/UGC approved non-profit private institutes were envisaged:
• Access to their faculty/staff to attend Faculty Training’ Programmes or any other training programmes conducted by Resource Centers/Participating Institutes on payment or requisite fee and meeting all other expenditures.
• Access to the training material, courseware developed under ISEA project.
This information was given by Shri Milind Deora, Minister of State for C&IT in written reply to a question in Rajya Sabha today.
(Release ID :89360)