English Release 2-September 2014
- Vice President's Secretariat
- Vice President Inaugurates 89th Foundation Course at Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration in Mussoorie
- Prime Minister's Office
- Text of Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi’s special lecture at the University of the Sacred Heart, Tokyo
- PM’s remarks after inaugurating the TCS Japan Technology and Culture Academy
- PM's special lecture at the University of the Sacred Heart, Tokyo
- Ministry of Finance
- A High Level Committee Constituted for Considering the Proposals for Assessment of Income arising or accruing before 1st April, 2012 on Account of Retrospective Amendments to the Provisions Related to Indirect Transfer
- Min of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Global crude oil price of Indian Basket was US$ 101.29 per bbl on 01.09.2014
- Min of Tribal Affairs
- “Single Window System” for Obtaining Market Information on Minor Forest Produces Through Toll Free Number 1800 180 1551
Ministry of Communications & Information Technology23-November, 2012 17:46 IST
|Information Security Education and Awareness Project |
|The Information Security Education and Awareness (ISEA) project is aimed at human resource development in the country in the area of Information Security. The academic activities of the ISEA project are implemented by 6 Resource Centers (including Indian Institutes of technology, Indian Institute of Science, Bengaluru and Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai) & 33 Participating Institutes (including National Institutes of Technology, Indian Institutes of Information Technology, Govt Engineering Colleges, select centers for Development of Advanced Computing and National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology). |
A scheme for participation of private institutes under ISEA Project was introduced on 23.2.2006 under which the following benefits to the AICTE/UGC approved non-profit private institutes were envisaged:
• Access to their faculty/staff to attend Faculty Training’ Programmes or any other training programmes conducted by Resource Centers/Participating Institutes on payment or requisite fee and meeting all other expenditures.
• Access to the training material, courseware developed under ISEA project.
This information was given by Shri Milind Deora, Minister of State for C&IT in written reply to a question in Rajya Sabha today.
(Release ID :89360)