English Release 31-July 2014
- President's Secretariat
- President of India to visit West Bengal and Telangana on August 1 and 2, 2014
- Min of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
- ACC Appointments
- Min of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Global crude oil price of Indian Basket decreased to US$ 106.12 per bbl on 30.07.2014
- Min of Urban Development
- Monkey and dog menace at Parliament House being tackled
- Min of Youth Affairs & Sports
- India won 4 Silver and 1 Bronze on day 7 of CWG 2014
Ministry of Communications & Information Technology23-November, 2012 17:46 IST
|Information Security Education and Awareness Project |
|The Information Security Education and Awareness (ISEA) project is aimed at human resource development in the country in the area of Information Security. The academic activities of the ISEA project are implemented by 6 Resource Centers (including Indian Institutes of technology, Indian Institute of Science, Bengaluru and Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai) & 33 Participating Institutes (including National Institutes of Technology, Indian Institutes of Information Technology, Govt Engineering Colleges, select centers for Development of Advanced Computing and National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology). |
A scheme for participation of private institutes under ISEA Project was introduced on 23.2.2006 under which the following benefits to the AICTE/UGC approved non-profit private institutes were envisaged:
• Access to their faculty/staff to attend Faculty Training’ Programmes or any other training programmes conducted by Resource Centers/Participating Institutes on payment or requisite fee and meeting all other expenditures.
• Access to the training material, courseware developed under ISEA project.
This information was given by Shri Milind Deora, Minister of State for C&IT in written reply to a question in Rajya Sabha today.
(Release ID :89360)