English Release 2-October 2014
- President's Secretariat
- Swachh Bharat Abhian in Rastrapati Bhavan
- President's Dussehra Greetings
- President Congratulates medal winners in Incheon Asian Games – 2014
- President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee flags off Swachh Bharat Mission at Kirnahar, Birbhum district of West Bengal
- President congratulates Germany on the occasion of Unification Day
- President pays floral tributes to Mahatma Gandhi and Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri
- Vice President's Secretariat
- Vice President Greets Citizens on Dussehra
- Prime Minister's Office
- English rendering of Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi’s address at the launch of “Swachh Bharat Mission” at Rajpath
- Text of Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi’s address during launch of 'Swachh Bharat Mission' at India Gate
- Swachh Bharat Mission: Sidelights
- PM makes surprise visit to Mandir Marg police station, New Delhi
- PM launches Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan
- PM pays tribute to Mahatma Gandhi ji and Lal Bahadur Shastri ji, on their birth anniversary
- Min of Civil Aviation
- Airports Undertake “Swachh Bharat” Drive
- Min of Corporate Affairs
- Swachh Bharat Mission
- Min of Defence
- Indian Air Force (IAF)
Participates in Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
- ‘Swachh Bharat Campaign’ and Green Initiatives
Launched by Indian Navy
- Overseas Deployment of Western Fleet Ships
- Defence Ministry Launches Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
- Swachhata Shapath Samaroh by Indian Army
- Ministry of Finance
- 5.29 Crore Accounts Opened under PMJDY-3.12 Crore in Rural and 2.17 Crore in Urban Areas; RuPay Card issued in 1.78 Crore Accounts
- Min of Information & Broadcasting
- Shri Prakash Javadekar administers Swachh Bharat Pledge
- Min of Power
- One Lakh Toilets in Schools to be constructed by Energy PSUs within a Year : Piyush Goyal
- Address by Shri Piyush Goyal in connection with
Swachh Bharat Mission
- Ministry of Railways
- IRCON Participates in Swachh Bharat Campaign
- Min of Rural Development
- 20 Lakh Rupees to Every Village per annum in the Country for Swachhta Mission-Gadkari
- Min of Skill Development, Entrepreneurship, Youth Affairs and Sports
- ‘Punarjagaran’- Mass Awakening Campaign for Youth Launched
- India’s Performance on Day 13 at Asian Games 2014
Ministry of Communications & Information Technology23-November, 2012 17:48 IST
|Recommendations of JWG on Cyber Security |
|The Joint Working Group report on engagement with Private Sector for strengthening Cyber Security Architecture in the country was formally released by National Security Adviser on 15th Oct. 2012 in New Delhi. |
The Joint Working Group has identified the guiding principles and objectives that would underpin the overall framework and roadmap for Public Private Partnership (PPP) on Cyber Security. It envisages setting up of Institutional Framework, Capacity building in the area of Cyber Security, Development of Cyber Security Standards & assurance mechanisms, augmentation of testing & certification facilities for Information Technology products.
The Joint Working Group included representatives of Government Departments and Agencies from Indian Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT-On), Department of Telecommunications, Ministry of Home Affairs, Ministry of External Affairs, Office of Principal Scientific Adviser (PSA) along with Information and Communication Technology Industry Association including NASSCOM, Data Security Council of India (DSCI), Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI), Association of Unified Telecom Service Providers of India (AUSPI) and Cellular Operators Association of India (COAI).
The key recommendation of The Joint Working Group include the following:
1. Setting up of a permanent Joint Working Group under the aegis of National Security Council Secretariat (NSCS) with representatives from government as well as private sector.
2. Setting up of the Joint Committee of International Cooperation of Advocacy (JCICA).
3. The private sector will set up information Sharing & Analysis Sector (ISACs) in various sectors and cooperate with the sectoral Computer Emergency Response Teams (CERTs) at the operational level.
4. The Joint Working Group has identified four pilot projects for collaboration which include:
(I) Setting up of Pilot Testing Lab.
(II) Conducting a test audit of a specified sector.
(III) Studying vulnerabilities in a sample critical information infrastructure.
(IV) Establishment of the multi – disciplinary Centre of Excellence.
5. Action has been initiated to work out the action plan for implementation of the recommendations.
This information was given by Shri Milind Deora, Minister of State for C&IT in written reply to a question in Rajya Sabha today.
(Release ID :89361)