English Release 25-October 2014
- President's Secretariat
- Speech by the President of India
Shri Pranab Mukherjee on the Occasion of Release of a Commemorative Postage Stamp on
- President of India Releases a Commemorative Postage Stamp on Anagarika Dharmapala
- Prime Minister's Office
- Text of The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi’s address at the ceremony held to rededicate, Sir H.N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, in Mumbai
- PM rededicates Sir H.N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre in Mumbai
- PM greets the Nation on auspicious occasion of Bhai Dooj
- Election Commission
- Press Note
- Schedule for bye-election to fill casual vacancies in the Legislative Assembly of NCT of Delhi – Regarding.
- Schedule for General Elections to the Legislative Assemblies of Jharkhand and Jammu & Kashmir.
- Min of Comm. & Information Technology
- Minister for Communications & IT and Law & Justice, Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad Spoke at the Release Function of a Postage Stamp Commemorating Srimath Anagarika Dharmapala, the Great Buddhist Thinker and Visionary from Sri Lanka
- Ministry of Finance
- President of India
to Inaugurate Three Day Accountants’ General Conference on Monday
- Min of Home Affairs
- Observance of the Rashtriya Ekta Diwas on 31st October
- Min of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
- Dr. Jitendra Singh says Indian bureaucrats need constant re-orientation as they face new challenges every day
Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution27-November, 2012 15:44 IST
|Uniform Prices for Wheat|
Requests from some flour millers / Flour Mill Associations for uniform prices for wheat under Open Market Sale Scheme (OMSS) were received. Reserve price for tender sale of wheat and price for sale of wheat to small/private traders in surplus states i.e. Punjab, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh is fixed at MSP of wheat for RMS 2012-13 (Rs.1285/- per quintal) plus State wise Statutory charges and levies as applicable on procurement. For other consuming States/UTs except Chandigarh, reserve price for tender sale of wheat and price for sale of wheat to small/private traders is fixed at MSP of wheat for RMS 2012-13 (Rs.1285/- per quintal) plus Statutory charges and levies as applicable on procurement in Punjab plus freight from Ludhiana to concerned State/UT Capital. For Chandigarh, the reserve price is same as reserve price fixed for Punjab. |
The reserve prices so fixed under OMSS are less than economic cost and Government is still incurring subsidy in allocating wheat under OMSS even after adding statutory charges and freight to MSP of wheat to fix the reserve price.
This information was given by the Minister of State (IC) for Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution Prof. K.V.Thomas in a written reply in the Lok Sabha today.
(Release ID :89509)