English Release 11-December 2013
- Department of Space
- Antrix-Devas Deal
- Mars Mission
- Budget for Space Research
- Space Research Centres
- Min of Commerce & Industry
- NIMZs Under NMP
- Increase in Incoming Investment
- Priority for Setting Up of Private Industrial Parks
- Setting Up of a Regulatory Authority to Monitorentry of FDIs
- Long Term Vision on Trade and Commerce
- Trade Deficit with China
- FSA Support Issue at WTO Ministerial Conference, Bali
- Issue of MSP in Ninth WTO Ministerial Conference
- India’s Foreign Trade: November, 2013
- Min of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution
- Stockholding Limits for Essential Commodities Extended to Contain Price Rise
- Study to evaluate Consumer Protection Act
- The Sugar industry must pass on benefit of sugar decontrol to the people and the farmers –Prof K.V.Thomas
- Min of Defence
- IAF Bids Adieu to One of its Old Workhorses – Mig 21 T-77
- Ministry of Finance
- Fast, All Inclusive and Sustained Growth Will Continue to be on the Agenda of the Government Over the Next Five Years: Fm;
- Min of Human Resource Development
- Entry of Foreign Universities to Set up their Campuses in India
- Min of New and Renewable Energy
- Jawaharlal Nehru National Solar Mission (JNNSM)
- Solar Cities
- Climate Responsive Technology Design
- Min of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
- Two Day Regional Conference on Learning from Success
- Min of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Global crude oil price of Indian Basket declines to US$ 107.65/bbl on 10.12.2013
- Min of Power
- STATUS of RGGVY in the state of Jammu & Kashmir
- Ministry of Railways
- Indian Railways Carry 677.56 Million Tonnes of Freight During April-November 2013
- Min of Youth Affairs & Sports
- Sports Minister welcomes IOC decision to lift the suspension of the Indian Olympic Association
Ministry of Labour & Employment30-November, 2012 14:57 IST
|Unique Facility for EPF members to Download their E-Pass Book |
|A unique facility for EPF members to download their e-pass book each month, if they are active members and ECR is being uploaded by their employer, was today formally launched by Shri R.C.Mishra, Central PF Commissioner here in the EPFO headquarters, New Delhi.|
The salient features of this facility are as under:
• The members shall be able to download their e-pass book each month, if they are active members and ECR is being uploaded by their employer.
• In case of the members who are not active (left service) and have not settled their account or have not become inoperative, the facility to download the pass book on request basis shall be available.
• The facility shall be available on www.epfindia.gov.in
• Any PF member can register himself/herself on the Member Portal by using his/her Photo Identification number such as PAN, Aadhar, NPR, Driving License, Passport, Voter ID, Ration Card and use the mobile number as the password. Thus the member will not be required to remember any user id/password.
• The member can add multiple id numbers after registration and can use any one for login.
• Once registered, he/she can download the pass book by entering his/her account number. If available the pass book will appear for download.
• In case not available a request will be created on the portal and once the pass book is uploaded by the respective field office, an SMS will be sent to the member to login and download the pass book.
• The e-pass book shall contain the transaction wise details in the member's account (all credits and debits) since the month for which the details for the establishment have been processed in the new application software at the field offices.
• The facility, however is not available for the members under establishments that are exempted under the EPF Scheme 1952 (as the fund details are maintained by the Trust), Inoperative members (i.e in accounts where no contribution has been received during preceding 36 months).
However, the facility will have following restrictions:-
1. Only one registration is permitted against one mobile number.
2. The member can download the passbook for only one account number under one establishment. Thus in case he/she has worked for different spells in one establishment with different account numbers, he/she has to apply for the transfer of the old account to the new so that the credit may be reflected in the e-pass book of the new account.
3. To view the amount balance against any inoperative account also the member should apply for transfer and then the transferred amount will reflect as credit in the present account of the member.
(Release ID :89700)