English Release 1-November 2014
- Prime Minister's Office
- Prime Minister’s Kerala Piravi Greetings
- PM greets People of Madhya Pradesh on State’s Foundation Day
- PM greets People of Haryana on Haryana Day
- PM greets the people of Karnataka on Kannada Rajyotsava
- PM greets the people of Chhattisgarh on their Foundation Day
- Min of Agriculture
- Radha Mohan Singh stresses need of taking Indian Agriculture to newer heights
- Min of Defence
- Air Marshal B Suresh Takes Over as Senior Air Staff Officer Western Air Command, IAF
- Min of Environment and Forests
- Illegal Wildlife Products to be incinerated at National Zoological Park tomorrow
- Ministry of Finance
- Change in Tariff Value of Crude Palm Oil, RBD Palm Oil, Others – Palm Oil, Crude Palmolein, RBD Palmolein, Others – Palmolein, Crude Soyabean Oil, Brass Scrap (All Grades), Poppy Seeds, Areca Nuts, Gold and Silver Notified
- Term of the Fourteenth Finance Commission Extended by Two Months up to 31st December, 2014
- Min of Home Affairs
- Union Home Minister Rajnath singh says the values are equally important along with knowledge
Ministry of Labour & Employment30-November, 2012 14:57 IST
|Unique Facility for EPF members to Download their E-Pass Book |
|A unique facility for EPF members to download their e-pass book each month, if they are active members and ECR is being uploaded by their employer, was today formally launched by Shri R.C.Mishra, Central PF Commissioner here in the EPFO headquarters, New Delhi.|
The salient features of this facility are as under:
• The members shall be able to download their e-pass book each month, if they are active members and ECR is being uploaded by their employer.
• In case of the members who are not active (left service) and have not settled their account or have not become inoperative, the facility to download the pass book on request basis shall be available.
• The facility shall be available on www.epfindia.gov.in
• Any PF member can register himself/herself on the Member Portal by using his/her Photo Identification number such as PAN, Aadhar, NPR, Driving License, Passport, Voter ID, Ration Card and use the mobile number as the password. Thus the member will not be required to remember any user id/password.
• The member can add multiple id numbers after registration and can use any one for login.
• Once registered, he/she can download the pass book by entering his/her account number. If available the pass book will appear for download.
• In case not available a request will be created on the portal and once the pass book is uploaded by the respective field office, an SMS will be sent to the member to login and download the pass book.
• The e-pass book shall contain the transaction wise details in the member's account (all credits and debits) since the month for which the details for the establishment have been processed in the new application software at the field offices.
• The facility, however is not available for the members under establishments that are exempted under the EPF Scheme 1952 (as the fund details are maintained by the Trust), Inoperative members (i.e in accounts where no contribution has been received during preceding 36 months).
However, the facility will have following restrictions:-
1. Only one registration is permitted against one mobile number.
2. The member can download the passbook for only one account number under one establishment. Thus in case he/she has worked for different spells in one establishment with different account numbers, he/she has to apply for the transfer of the old account to the new so that the credit may be reflected in the e-pass book of the new account.
3. To view the amount balance against any inoperative account also the member should apply for transfer and then the transferred amount will reflect as credit in the present account of the member.
(Release ID :89700)