English Release 25-October 2014
- President's Secretariat
- Speech by the President of India
Shri Pranab Mukherjee on the Occasion of Release of a Commemorative Postage Stamp on
- President of India Releases a Commemorative Postage Stamp on Anagarika Dharmapala
- Prime Minister's Office
- Text of The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi’s address at the ceremony held to rededicate, Sir H.N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, in Mumbai
- PM rededicates Sir H.N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre in Mumbai
- PM greets the Nation on auspicious occasion of Bhai Dooj
- Election Commission
- Press Note
- Schedule for bye-election to fill casual vacancies in the Legislative Assembly of NCT of Delhi – Regarding.
- Schedule for General Elections to the Legislative Assemblies of Jharkhand and Jammu & Kashmir.
- Min of Comm. & Information Technology
- Minister for Communications & IT and Law & Justice, Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad Spoke at the Release Function of a Postage Stamp Commemorating Srimath Anagarika Dharmapala, the Great Buddhist Thinker and Visionary from Sri Lanka
- Ministry of Finance
- President of India
to Inaugurate Three Day Accountants’ General Conference on Monday
- Min of Home Affairs
- Observance of the Rashtriya Ekta Diwas on 31st October
- Min of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
- Dr. Jitendra Singh says Indian bureaucrats need constant re-orientation as they face new challenges every day
Ministry of Defence04-December, 2012 16:45 IST
|Purchase of Dornier Aircraft |
|There is a proposal to procure 14 Dornier Aircraft from M/s Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) for the purpose of training pilots of the Indian Air Force (IAF). Additionally, there is also a proposal to procure two more Dornier Aircraft, modified to calibrate navigational aids at IAF airfields from M/s HAL. Besides, Indian Navy has a plan to purchase 12 Dornier Aircraft from M/s HAL. |
Since Dornier Aircrafts are being manufactured indigenously by M/s HAL, these have not been purchased from any other country during past five years.
Dornier Transport aircraft are already being manufactured indigenously by M/s HAL since 1983-84.
This information was given by Defence Minister Shri AK Antony in a written reply to Shri PR Natarajan in Lok Sabha today.
(Release ID :89867)