English Release 29-July 2014
- President's Secretariat
- PRESIDENT CONGRATULATES MEDAL WINNERS IN
- President of India’s greetings on Idu’l Fitr
- Prime Minister's Office
- CEO, Mitsubishi Corporation, calls on PM
- PM addresses scientists at 86th ICAR Foundation Day
- PM greets Vice President on Eid-ul-Fitr
- PM greets people on Eid-ul-Fitr
- Min of Agriculture
- Prime Minister give Mantras of "Kam Zameen, Kam Samay, Zyaada Upaj","Per Drop, more Crop", and "Lab to Land"
- Min of Urban Development
- New urban development initiatives to address shortcomings of JNNURM
- Min of Youth Affairs & Sports
- Minister of Youth Affairs & Sports, Sarbananda Sonowal congratulates Indian medal winners on the 5th day in commonwealth Games 2014
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions05-December, 2012 16:38 IST
|Implementation of PRIS |
|The Performance Related Incentive Scheme (PRIS) is to provide pecuniary benefit over and above the regular salary, based on the targeted performance, out of the Non-Plan budgetary savings, for the Central Government employees. |
Some Ministries and Departments have installed Bio-metric Access Control System in their offices. The instructions on punctuality envisage that necessary measures for enforcement of punctuality are to be evolved by the Head of Offices and Departments in the light of broad objective.
This was stated by Shri V. Narayanasamy, Minister of State in the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pension and Minister of State in the Prime Minister’s Office in written reply to a question by Shri Baijayant Jay Panda in the Lok Sabha today.
(Release ID :89979)