English Release 31-October 2014
- Prime Minister's Office
- Sidelights – Run For Unity Event at Rajpath, New Delhi
- PM flags off, joins Run For Unity on Sardar Patel Jayanti
- PM remembers Smt. Indira Gandhi on her Punya Tithi
- PM pays tributes to Sardar Patel on his birth anniversary
- Min of Parliamentary Affairs
- Standing Committee on Railways invites suggestions on Railways(Amendment) Bill, 2014
- Min of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Global crude oil price of Indian Basket was US$ 84.77 per bbl on 30.10.2014
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions05-December, 2012 16:38 IST
|Implementation of PRIS |
|The Performance Related Incentive Scheme (PRIS) is to provide pecuniary benefit over and above the regular salary, based on the targeted performance, out of the Non-Plan budgetary savings, for the Central Government employees. |
Some Ministries and Departments have installed Bio-metric Access Control System in their offices. The instructions on punctuality envisage that necessary measures for enforcement of punctuality are to be evolved by the Head of Offices and Departments in the light of broad objective.
This was stated by Shri V. Narayanasamy, Minister of State in the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pension and Minister of State in the Prime Minister’s Office in written reply to a question by Shri Baijayant Jay Panda in the Lok Sabha today.
(Release ID :89979)