English Release 30-January 2015
- Prime Minister's Office
- PM's Twitter Address to the 18th National Conference on e-Governance
- PM pays homage to Mahatma Gandhi and all the Martyrs who laid their lives for the Nation, On Martyrs' Day
- Min of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
- Central Armed Police Forces
(Assistant Commandants) Exam, 2014
- Min of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Global crude oil price of Indian Basket was US$ 46.28 per bbl on 29.01.2015
Ministry of Home Affairs06-December, 2012 17:16 IST
| Standing Committee of Inter-State Council Reconstituted |
|The Prime Minister has approved the reconstitution of the Standing Committee of the Inter-Sate Council under the Chairmanship of Shri Sushilkumar S. Shinde, Home Minister.|
2. Union Cabinet Ministers S/Shri Sharad Pawar, Minister of Agriculture & Food Processing Industries, P.Chidambaram, Minister of Finance, M.Veerappa Moily, Minister of Petroleum & Natural Gas, Pawan Kumar Bansal, Minister of Railways, M.K. Alagiri, Minister of Chemicals & Fertilizers and Shri Ashwani Kumar, Minister of Law & Justice are Members of the Standing Committee of the Inter-State Council.
3. Shri Lal Thanhawla, Chief Minister, Mizoram, Ms. J.Jayalalitha, Chief Minister, Tamil Nadu, Shri Prakash Singh Badal, Chief Minister, Punjab, Shri Manik Sarkar, Chief Minister, Tripura, Shri Naveen Patnaik, Chief Minister, Odisha, Shri Narendra Modi, Chief Minister, Gujarat, Shri Ashok Gehlot, Chief Minister, Rajasthan, Shri Oommen Chandy, Chief Minister, Kerala and Shri Akhilsesh Yadav, Chief Minister, Uttar Pradesh are also Members of the Standing Committee of the Inter-State Council.
(Release ID :90085)