English Release 19-April 2014
- Prime Minister's Office
- PM greets the nation on Easter
- Min of Earth Science
Revised Earthquake of the Magnitude
Earthquake of Great Magnitude
- Earthquake of Moderate Magnitude
- Ministry of Finance
Central Board of Direct Taxes Issues Detailed Guidelines for Laying Down Standard Operating Procedure for Verification/Correction of Arrear Tax Demand
- Central Board of Excise and Customs Issues Rate of Exchange of Foreign Currency to Indian Rupees in Case of Imported and Export Goods
Ministry of Home Affairs06-December, 2012 17:16 IST
| Standing Committee of Inter-State Council Reconstituted |
|The Prime Minister has approved the reconstitution of the Standing Committee of the Inter-Sate Council under the Chairmanship of Shri Sushilkumar S. Shinde, Home Minister.|
2. Union Cabinet Ministers S/Shri Sharad Pawar, Minister of Agriculture & Food Processing Industries, P.Chidambaram, Minister of Finance, M.Veerappa Moily, Minister of Petroleum & Natural Gas, Pawan Kumar Bansal, Minister of Railways, M.K. Alagiri, Minister of Chemicals & Fertilizers and Shri Ashwani Kumar, Minister of Law & Justice are Members of the Standing Committee of the Inter-State Council.
3. Shri Lal Thanhawla, Chief Minister, Mizoram, Ms. J.Jayalalitha, Chief Minister, Tamil Nadu, Shri Prakash Singh Badal, Chief Minister, Punjab, Shri Manik Sarkar, Chief Minister, Tripura, Shri Naveen Patnaik, Chief Minister, Odisha, Shri Narendra Modi, Chief Minister, Gujarat, Shri Ashok Gehlot, Chief Minister, Rajasthan, Shri Oommen Chandy, Chief Minister, Kerala and Shri Akhilsesh Yadav, Chief Minister, Uttar Pradesh are also Members of the Standing Committee of the Inter-State Council.
(Release ID :90085)