English Release 25-October 2014
- President's Secretariat
- Speech by the President of India
Shri Pranab Mukherjee on the Occasion of Release of a Commemorative Postage Stamp on
- President of India Releases a Commemorative Postage Stamp on Anagarika Dharmapala
- Prime Minister's Office
- Text of The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi’s address at the ceremony held to rededicate, Sir H.N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, in Mumbai
- PM rededicates Sir H.N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre in Mumbai
- PM greets the Nation on auspicious occasion of Bhai Dooj
- Election Commission
- Press Note
- Schedule for bye-election to fill casual vacancies in the Legislative Assembly of NCT of Delhi – Regarding.
- Schedule for General Elections to the Legislative Assemblies of Jharkhand and Jammu & Kashmir.
- Min of Comm. & Information Technology
- Minister for Communications & IT and Law & Justice, Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad Spoke at the Release Function of a Postage Stamp Commemorating Srimath Anagarika Dharmapala, the Great Buddhist Thinker and Visionary from Sri Lanka
- Ministry of Finance
- President of India
to Inaugurate Three Day Accountants’ General Conference on Monday
- Min of Home Affairs
- Observance of the Rashtriya Ekta Diwas on 31st October
- Min of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
- Dr. Jitendra Singh says Indian bureaucrats need constant re-orientation as they face new challenges every day
Ministry of Human Resource Development06-December, 2012 17:44 IST
|Setting up of IIITS Under PPP Mode |
|The Central Government has approved a Scheme for setting up of 20 Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIITs) in Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) mode with an overall outlay of Rs. 2808.71 crores. While the land for the purpose would be made available free of cost by the concerned State Governments, an IIIT would be established at a capital cost of Rs. 128 crores each, to be contributed in the ratio of 50:35:15 (57.5:35:7.5 in North-Eastern States) by the Central Government, the State Government, and the Industry partner, respectively. It has been envisaged that the IIITs may initially be registered as Societies under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 and a tripartite Memorandum of Understanding (MoU), spelling out the role and responsibilities of all the partners, be put in place. |
So far, the Central Government has conveyed ‘in-principle’ approval for setting up of IIITs in the States of Assam, Tripura, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh and Tamil Nadu.
This information was given by the Minister of State for Human Resource Development, Dr. Shashi Tharoor in Lok Sabha on Wednesday.
(Release ID :90097)