English Release 22-October 2014
- President's Secretariat
- President’s Diwali greetings
- Vice President's Secretariat
- Vice President Greets People on Deepawali
- Prime Minister's Office
- PM's 2nd "Mann Ki Baat" programme on 2nd November
- PM shares the link of his page for Diwali wishes
- Min of Culture
- Former Chief Election Commissioner, Shri N Gopalaswami appointed as Chairman of Kalakshetra Foundation Chennai
- Min of Defence
- Update on Su-30 Accident
- Min of Human Resource Development
- Ministry of Human Resource Development Launches All India Survey on Higher Education (AISHE) 2014-15
- Min of Information & Broadcasting
- Government to commemorate Sardar Patel’s birthday on October 31 as ‘Rashtriya Ekta Divas’.
- Min of Micro,Small & Medium Enterprises
- The Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises gets ISO 9001: 2008 Certificate
- Min of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Global crude oil price of Indian Basket was US$ 83.73 per bbl on 21.10.2014
- Min of Skill Development, Entrepreneurship, Youth Affairs and Sports
- India won 3 Medals at 2nd Asian Para Games 2014 on 21st October, 2014
Ministry for Development of North-East Region06-December, 2012 18:11 IST
| Development Scheme for riot victims of Assam |
|The Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER) Shri Paban Singh Ghatowar in a written reply in the Rajya Sabha today has said that the Prime Minister announced following financial assistance for immediate relief and rehabilitation of violence hit areas of Assam, after visit of riot affected areas of Kokrajhar District on 28th July, 2012: |
(i) Release of Rs. 100 crore as Special Central Assistance (SCA) for relief and rehabilitation efforts.
(ii) Provision of Rs. 100 crore as Special Plan Assistance (SPA) for development programmes in affected areas.
(iii) Extra funds amounting to Rs. 100 crore under Indira Awaas Yojna (IAY) for affected areas.
(iv) Assistance of Rs. 2 lakh from PM’s National Relief Fund to families of those who lost their lives, Rs. 50000 to seriously injured, Rs. 30000 to those whose house was fully damaged and Rs. 20000 for those whose house was partially damaged.
(Release ID :90117)