English Release 24-April 2014
- Election Commission
- List of Contesting Candidates for Parliamentry Constituences(for Poll Dates Till 24 th April)
- Min of Civil Aviation
Delhi Airport to Become Zero Diversionary Airport
- Min of Culture
- Festival of India in China – Launch of Logo, Release of Posters and Webpage
- Min of Earth Science
- IMD Releases Long Range Forecast for the 2014 Southwest Monsoon Season Rainfall
- Min of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
- Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2012
- Min of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Global crude oil price of Indian Basket decline marginally to US$ 106.81 per bbl on 23.4.2014
- Ministry of Railways
- International Conference on - ‘Emerging Fire Protection Technologies for Rolling Stock’ Inaugurated
Ministry for Development of North-East Region06-December, 2012 18:11 IST
| Development Scheme for riot victims of Assam |
|The Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER) Shri Paban Singh Ghatowar in a written reply in the Rajya Sabha today has said that the Prime Minister announced following financial assistance for immediate relief and rehabilitation of violence hit areas of Assam, after visit of riot affected areas of Kokrajhar District on 28th July, 2012: |
(i) Release of Rs. 100 crore as Special Central Assistance (SCA) for relief and rehabilitation efforts.
(ii) Provision of Rs. 100 crore as Special Plan Assistance (SPA) for development programmes in affected areas.
(iii) Extra funds amounting to Rs. 100 crore under Indira Awaas Yojna (IAY) for affected areas.
(iv) Assistance of Rs. 2 lakh from PM’s National Relief Fund to families of those who lost their lives, Rs. 50000 to seriously injured, Rs. 30000 to those whose house was fully damaged and Rs. 20000 for those whose house was partially damaged.
(Release ID :90117)