English Release 29-July 2014
- President's Secretariat
- PRESIDENT CONGRATULATES MEDAL WINNERS IN
- President of India’s greetings on Idu’l Fitr
- Prime Minister's Office
- CEO, Mitsubishi Corporation, calls on PM
- PM addresses scientists at 86th ICAR Foundation Day
- PM greets Vice President on Eid-ul-Fitr
- PM greets people on Eid-ul-Fitr
- Min of Agriculture
- Prime Minister give Mantras of "Kam Zameen, Kam Samay, Zyaada Upaj","Per Drop, more Crop", and "Lab to Land"
- Min of Urban Development
- New urban development initiatives to address shortcomings of JNNURM
- Min of Youth Affairs & Sports
- Minister of Youth Affairs & Sports, Sarbananda Sonowal congratulates Indian medal winners on the 5th day in commonwealth Games 2014
Ministry for Development of North-East Region06-December, 2012 18:11 IST
| Development Scheme for riot victims of Assam |
|The Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER) Shri Paban Singh Ghatowar in a written reply in the Rajya Sabha today has said that the Prime Minister announced following financial assistance for immediate relief and rehabilitation of violence hit areas of Assam, after visit of riot affected areas of Kokrajhar District on 28th July, 2012: |
(i) Release of Rs. 100 crore as Special Central Assistance (SCA) for relief and rehabilitation efforts.
(ii) Provision of Rs. 100 crore as Special Plan Assistance (SPA) for development programmes in affected areas.
(iii) Extra funds amounting to Rs. 100 crore under Indira Awaas Yojna (IAY) for affected areas.
(iv) Assistance of Rs. 2 lakh from PM’s National Relief Fund to families of those who lost their lives, Rs. 50000 to seriously injured, Rs. 30000 to those whose house was fully damaged and Rs. 20000 for those whose house was partially damaged.
(Release ID :90117)