English Release 25-October 2014
- President's Secretariat
- Speech by the President of India
Shri Pranab Mukherjee on the Occasion of Release of a Commemorative Postage Stamp on
- President of India Releases a Commemorative Postage Stamp on Anagarika Dharmapala
- Prime Minister's Office
- Text of The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi’s address at the ceremony held to rededicate, Sir H.N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, in Mumbai
- PM rededicates Sir H.N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre in Mumbai
- PM greets the Nation on auspicious occasion of Bhai Dooj
- Election Commission
- Press Note
- Schedule for bye-election to fill casual vacancies in the Legislative Assembly of NCT of Delhi – Regarding.
- Schedule for General Elections to the Legislative Assemblies of Jharkhand and Jammu & Kashmir.
- Min of Comm. & Information Technology
- Minister for Communications & IT and Law & Justice, Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad Spoke at the Release Function of a Postage Stamp Commemorating Srimath Anagarika Dharmapala, the Great Buddhist Thinker and Visionary from Sri Lanka
- Ministry of Finance
- President of India
to Inaugurate Three Day Accountants’ General Conference on Monday
- Min of Home Affairs
- Observance of the Rashtriya Ekta Diwas on 31st October
- Min of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
- Dr. Jitendra Singh says Indian bureaucrats need constant re-orientation as they face new challenges every day
Ministry of Agriculture07-December, 2012 12:13 IST
|President to Confer NCDC Awards for Coopeerative Excellence -2012 |
New Awards Introduced for Primary Agricultural Cooperative Societies
President Shri Pranab Mukherjee will give away awards for cooperative excellence this Saturday. |
National Cooperative Development Corporation has been conferring “NCDC Award for Cooperative Excellence” once every two years since 2002 to the best Primary Society from each State/UT. The award consists of Rs.50,000/- as cash prize, trophy and a certificate of citation. In addition, from this year onwards, NCDC has also instituted three National Level Awards for Primary Cooperative Societies, one each from cooperatively developed States, cooperatively under-developed States and cooperatively least developed States. The National Award consists of Rs.1.00 lakh as cash prize, trophy and a certificate of citation.
National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC) is a statutory Corporation set up under an Act of Parliament in 1963 to plan, promote and finance programmes through cooperatives for the production, processing, marketing, storage, export and import of agricultural produce and other notified services. NCDC has now completed 50 years of distinguished service to the cooperatives and is celebrating its Golden Jubilee this year. Significantly, this is also the International Year of Cooperatives (IYC) as declared by the United Nations.
This year’s recipients of National Level Awards are Dakhin Rampur Gaon Panchayat Samabay Samity Ltd., Distt. Kamrup, Assam under Cooperatively Least Developed States category; Mulukanoor Women’s Cooperative Dairy Vishwandapuri, Distt. Karimnagar, Andhra Pradesh under Cooperatively Under-developed States category; and Samarth Sahakari Sakhar Karkhana Ltd., Ankushnagar, Distt. Jalna, Maharashtra under Cooperatively Developed States category. Besides these, 24 other cooperatives from different states of the country are the winners of State Level Awards.
MP:DS:CP:curtain raiser (awards) 6.12.12
(Release ID :90135)