English Release 24-October 2014
- Prime Minister's Office
- PM salutes our brave ITBP personnel on the Raising Day of ITBP
- Min of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Global crude oil price of Indian Basket was US$ 83.61 per bbl on 23.10.2014
- Min of Skill Development, Entrepreneurship, Youth Affairs and Sports
- India’s Performance at 2nd Asian Para Games 2014 on 22nd and 23rd October, 2014
- Min of Urban Development
- Shri M.Venkaiah Naidu adopts Hudhud cyclone ravaged village of Andhra Pradesh for rehabilitation
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare07-December, 2012 14:03 IST
|Medical Entrance Test|
|National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) for admission to various Under Graduate (UG) and Post Graduate (PG) medical courses is mandatory in respect of medical colleges falling under the ambit of Medical Council of India (MCI) as per amendments made in MCI’s regulations which are binding in nature. |
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has been identified as the agency for conducting NEET for UG and National Board of Examinations (NBE) for PG medical courses.
NBE is conducting NEET-PG during 23.11.2012 to 06.12.2012 on-line at 33 cities across the country while CBSE will conduct NEET-UG on 05.05.2013 in paper pencil mode at 83 cities in India and 2 cities abroad as multiple choice questions based tests. NEET-UG is also being conducted in six regional languages, viz. Gujarati, Bengali, Tamil, Marathi, Telugu and Assamese in addition to Hindi and English.
This information was given by Minister for Health & Family Welfare Shri Ghulam Nabi Azad in written reply to a question in the Lok Sabha today.
(Release ID :90151)