English Release 25-October 2014
- President's Secretariat
- Speech by the President of India
Shri Pranab Mukherjee on the Occasion of Release of a Commemorative Postage Stamp on
- President of India Releases a Commemorative Postage Stamp on Anagarika Dharmapala
- Prime Minister's Office
- Text of The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi’s address at the ceremony held to rededicate, Sir H.N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, in Mumbai
- PM rededicates Sir H.N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre in Mumbai
- PM greets the Nation on auspicious occasion of Bhai Dooj
- Election Commission
- Press Note
- Schedule for bye-election to fill casual vacancies in the Legislative Assembly of NCT of Delhi – Regarding.
- Schedule for General Elections to the Legislative Assemblies of Jharkhand and Jammu & Kashmir.
- Min of Comm. & Information Technology
- Minister for Communications & IT and Law & Justice, Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad Spoke at the Release Function of a Postage Stamp Commemorating Srimath Anagarika Dharmapala, the Great Buddhist Thinker and Visionary from Sri Lanka
- Ministry of Finance
- President of India
to Inaugurate Three Day Accountants’ General Conference on Monday
- Min of Home Affairs
- Observance of the Rashtriya Ekta Diwas on 31st October
- Min of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
- Dr. Jitendra Singh says Indian bureaucrats need constant re-orientation as they face new challenges every day
President's Secretariat08-December, 2012 19:15 IST
|Home Minister of Bangladesh Calls on the President |
|President Pranab Mukherjee received at the Rashtrapati Bhavan today Dr. Muhiuddin Khan Alamgir, Minister of Home, Government of Bangladesh. |
The Home Minister of Bangladesh briefed the President on his talks with the Indian Home Minister and expressed satisfaction at the discussions. The Home Minister conveyed that both sides are hopeful of signing some agreements during the visit to Bangladesh by the Indian Home Minister next month.
The President expressed his appreciation to the Bangladesh Government for having chosen him for an honour in connection with his contribution to the liberation of Bangladesh. He also thanked the Bangladesh Government for the invitation for him to visit the country. He said details would be worked out through diplomatic channels.
(Release ID :90251)