English Release 25-October 2014
- President's Secretariat
- Speech by the President of India
Shri Pranab Mukherjee on the Occasion of Release of a Commemorative Postage Stamp on
- President of India Releases a Commemorative Postage Stamp on Anagarika Dharmapala
- Prime Minister's Office
- Text of The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi’s address at the ceremony held to rededicate, Sir H.N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, in Mumbai
- PM rededicates Sir H.N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre in Mumbai
- PM greets the Nation on auspicious occasion of Bhai Dooj
- Election Commission
- Press Note
- Schedule for bye-election to fill casual vacancies in the Legislative Assembly of NCT of Delhi – Regarding.
- Schedule for General Elections to the Legislative Assemblies of Jharkhand and Jammu & Kashmir.
- Min of Comm. & Information Technology
- Minister for Communications & IT and Law & Justice, Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad Spoke at the Release Function of a Postage Stamp Commemorating Srimath Anagarika Dharmapala, the Great Buddhist Thinker and Visionary from Sri Lanka
- Ministry of Finance
- President of India
to Inaugurate Three Day Accountants’ General Conference on Monday
- Min of Home Affairs
- Observance of the Rashtriya Ekta Diwas on 31st October
- Min of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
- Dr. Jitendra Singh says Indian bureaucrats need constant re-orientation as they face new challenges every day
Prime Minister's Office12-December, 2012 19:51 IST
|In response to Shri Narendra Modi's letter to Prime Minister on Sir Creek issue |
|The Prime Minister has received a letter dated 12th December 2012 from Shri Narendra Modi, making unsubstantiated allegations and statements about discussions with Pakistan on the Sir Creek issue. These discussions have been carried out by successive Governments of India since the dialogue process began in 1998, and continued after Shri Atal Behari Vajpayee's visit to Lahore. |
The contents of the letter and the timing of its release to the public, even before it was formally received in this office, raise questions about the motives behind its issue. The writing and release of this baseless letter by the Chief Minister of Gujarat in his "personal" capacity, a day before elections in the state, is mischievous.
The allegation in the letter that Sir Creek is about to be given to Pakistan is untrue. Therefore, the other conclusions drawn by Shri Modi from this alleged fact are also not real.
It also seems that Shri Modi has written his letter without making any efforts to ascertain the facts from the Government of India.
(Release ID :90536)