English Release 25-October 2014
- President's Secretariat
- Speech by the President of India
Shri Pranab Mukherjee on the Occasion of Release of a Commemorative Postage Stamp on
- President of India Releases a Commemorative Postage Stamp on Anagarika Dharmapala
- Prime Minister's Office
- Text of The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi’s address at the ceremony held to rededicate, Sir H.N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, in Mumbai
- PM rededicates Sir H.N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre in Mumbai
- PM greets the Nation on auspicious occasion of Bhai Dooj
- Election Commission
- Press Note
- Schedule for bye-election to fill casual vacancies in the Legislative Assembly of NCT of Delhi – Regarding.
- Schedule for General Elections to the Legislative Assemblies of Jharkhand and Jammu & Kashmir.
- Min of Comm. & Information Technology
- Minister for Communications & IT and Law & Justice, Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad Spoke at the Release Function of a Postage Stamp Commemorating Srimath Anagarika Dharmapala, the Great Buddhist Thinker and Visionary from Sri Lanka
- Ministry of Finance
- President of India
to Inaugurate Three Day Accountants’ General Conference on Monday
- Min of Home Affairs
- Observance of the Rashtriya Ekta Diwas on 31st October
- Min of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
- Dr. Jitendra Singh says Indian bureaucrats need constant re-orientation as they face new challenges every day
Ministry of Civil Aviation18-December, 2012 17:58 IST
|New National Air Cargo Poicy |
|Keeping in view the significance of air cargo to the economic growth of the country Ministry of Civil Aviation had set up a Working Group on Air Cargo/Express Service Industry. One of the recommendations of the said Working Group is to lay down a comprehensive policy framework governing air cargo operations in the country. With a view to steer through the reforms suggested in the Report of the Working Group, the Ministry has constituted Air Cargo Logistic Promotion Board, an Inter-Ministerial Group. |
In terms of value, air cargo is over 30 per cent of total merchandise trade. The up-gradation of facilities at the airport is a continuous process and is done as per the requirements.
This information was given by the Minister of State for Civil Aviation Shri K.C. Venugopal in a written reply to a question in Rajya Sabha today.
(Release ID :90905)